Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,589 members, 7,827,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

I Can't Access The Test Dashboard On Npower - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Can't Access The Test Dashboard On Npower (342 Views)

Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? / How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard / N-EXIT: You Can No Longer Access The Portal, Please Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Access The Test Dashboard On Npower by Naijatask: 8:04am On Mar 07, 2022
Good morning everyone.

I can't access the test dashboard on the Npower website.

There's always an error everytime the link tries to redirect me to the test site.

Is it an error from the server? Or am I the only one getting the error?

PS: I'm on Batch C
Re: I Can't Access The Test Dashboard On Npower by yomusty(m): 4:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
You can't take tests anymore. That stage is done and dusted already.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Access The Test Dashboard On Npower by Naijatask: 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
yomusty:
You can't take tests anymore. That stage is done and dusted already.

What happens if I don't write the test? Is that all for me?
Re: I Can't Access The Test Dashboard On Npower by enilola5: 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
Naijatask:

What happens if I don't write the test? Is that all for me?
Bro, that time has passed if you didn't write the test forget about it..
Wait for next batch...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HR Executive / How To Make Money Online In Nigeria As A Student In 2022 / Immediate Job Opportunity In A BBQ Bistro - Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.