Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Nairaland Autos Updates: Report 3 Ads Per Day Violators Here - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nairaland Autos Updates: Report 3 Ads Per Day Violators Here (10436 Views)

LAGOS Vs IBADAN Autos Updates From SBM Autos. / Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum / Agenda 2009 For Nairaland Autos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Autos Updates: Report 3 Ads Per Day Violators Here by dantitiki(m): 10:24am On Jun 29, 2011
It was agreed in December 2010 that dealer shouldn't have more tha 3 (three) same threads floated in this section in a day. But now i don't see this RULE being effective anymore. It was also discussed that we should be helpful to our morderators - I have clicked the "report to morderator" badge a couple of times this month on defaults i noticed, but till today as i write, these people still go scott-free with no warnings nor actions to ther offences.

teddy2t

sleekycars

etc, are glaring examples on the front page right now (June 29, 2011 - 10:25am)

Please we need to know what is happening!!!
Re: Nairaland Autos Updates: Report 3 Ads Per Day Violators Here by dantitiki(m): 10:37am On Jun 29, 2011
Also on the issue of multiple identities by a single user. There are still many that are very glaring and passing our eyes unnoticed. Any regular member to this section would notice this very easily. I have to mention names now, regardless if i'm stepping on any toes;

DAY11 - Mr. Motor

Check these two ID's and you'll notice that the contacts are the same. Most of his threads even have NO contacts at all. I'm very sure he forgot to edit these knowing he could be caught. Compare these threads quickly before the get re-edited;

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-684235.0.html

&

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-691810.0.html

Then relate findings to this thread; https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-644441.0.html

There are many more existing. I mean, what is the essence of STANDARDS without CONSISTENCY

WE NEED TO MOVE FORWARD!!

Kind regards.
Re: Nairaland Autos Updates: Report 3 Ads Per Day Violators Here by dantitiki(m): 10:51am On Jun 29, 2011
mac5 keeps creating new threads on his Audi - Don't we need our web space for more valuable ad's?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-701794.0.html

These also by mac5;

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-701809.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-701819.0.html

Kind regards.
Re: Nairaland Autos Updates: Report 3 Ads Per Day Violators Here by Emperoh(m): 10:55am On Jun 29, 2011
Thanks for your efforts.
Our DNA reads disobedience most times and it's not any different here on Nairaland.
Mods and admin seems overwhelmed with the rate at which these things happen.

I suggest warnings and deletion to the erring posters and then a ban when next the rule is violated!!
Re: Nairaland Autos Updates: Report 3 Ads Per Day Violators Here by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 29, 2011
Dan, I've noticed this growing trend too. And multiple posters. One I've just spotted is Mac5. He's repeated the Audi A4 9 times, as at this morning:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=701794.msg8613833#msg8613833 (Audi A4, 9 times).

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=647184.msg8131478#msg8131478 (Mazda 323 18 times).

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=701819.msg8613997#msg8613997 (Honda Accord 10 times).

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=701809.msg8613918#msg8613918 (Nissan Almera 4 times).

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=678609.msg8419265#msg8419265 (Toyota Camry 3 times).

All his vehicles, including the Infiniti FX are repeated almost daily. Now where's the sense in that?
Re: Nairaland Autos Updates: Report 3 Ads Per Day Violators Here by Osama10(m): 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2011
I think we need more Moderators on this section to help out.

Nigerians are so greedy, chop alone attitude.
Re: Nairaland Autos Updates: Report 3 Ads Per Day Violators Here by dantitiki(m): 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2011
We don't need more morderators here. Three mod's are more than enough here. What we need is dedications and team work from them. Morderator_1 who started this very well seems to be Missing In Action (MIA). Apart from that, I don't see any mod activities where we need to. Let's speak the truth where it needs to be told.

Kind regards.
Re: Nairaland Autos Updates: Report 3 Ads Per Day Violators Here by Osama10(m): 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2011
^^^^^^

I said that because from the look of things here the Present Moderators seems to be very busy.

Just an observation tho.
Re: Nairaland Autos Updates: Report 3 Ads Per Day Violators Here by dantitiki(m): 1:15pm On Jun 29, 2011
The we need morderators that we would call morderators if that's the case - SIMPLE SOLUTION
Re: Nairaland Autos Updates: Report 3 Ads Per Day Violators Here by BizBooks(m): 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2011
Ordinarily, I would have contributed enthusiastically to this thread. But doing so will be like pouring water on marble expecting it to sink in. So let me make my contribution with no ounce of enthusiasm.

I have been previously reluctant in revealing how to identify suspected multiple ID users fearing that doing so will tip them off, making it harder to identify them. But since Dantitiki has led the way, here goes:

1. If you see two users consistently updating their ads at the same time, there is a high probability they are one and the same person. For instance if you consistently see John Doe and Mike Smith update their ads everyday as shown below, there is a good chance they are one and the same person:

John Doe
John Doe
John Doe
Mike Smith
Mike Smith
Mike Smith

As you can see the dealer above has successfully beaten the 3 ad rule by submitting 6 ads at the same time. Without naming names, suffice it to say that I see this almost everyday in the Auto Section.

2. If you see one dealer writing "available" or something similar on the ad of another dealer, there is a good chance they are one and the same person. If you think about it, how will a dealer know that another dealer's car is "available" unless they are the same or affiliated.

3. A variation of 2 occurs when a "user" makes a fake offer on a dealer's ad without revealing that they are one and the same. This is called a shill offer and is a bit difficult to identify. Piedpiper was smart enough to catch one such dealer recently.

There are other subtle ways of catching multiple ID users but I will stop here for now until the moderators are ready to do something about it.
Re: Nairaland Autos Updates: Report 3 Ads Per Day Violators Here by mastro: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2011
quite honestly, I think it is really up to us users to NAME and SHAME, it's the only way while mods will have access IP and other data they can use to verify accusations, if enough people report the same users I'm sure the mods will take action, remember it's not a full time job for them.

I think we should use this thread to NAME and SHAME offenders, and if we are wrong to apologise.

DAY11 - Mr. Motor

and

Mac5

Defend yourselves or I will take it on myself to start reporting all your posts.

mastro
Re: Nairaland Autos Updates: Report 3 Ads Per Day Violators Here by inspiredm(m): 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2011
Moderator this, Moderator That, We are Not Computers nor Programmes Neither do we stay online 24 - 7, We are Human beings and We just cannot Do it Alone,

What we Need is Corporate Responsibility, Let us Do it Altogether.

When You see someone Flouting the Rule(s) USE THE REPORT TO MODERATOR Button And it will be Acted Upon.

When You Use the Button, An Email Comes Directly to Us about the Complaint and We Can Act on it,

Honorable members Like Siena and Fhemmmy Have Reported erring Members to me Several Times and they were Sorted

Dantitiki despite being a Critic Has NEVER For Once Reported An Anomaly, But he is always Ouick to Open a Thread With Lengthy paragraphs, It takes Less time to Use the Report to Mod Button Than to Open a Thread highlighting systematic imaginary flaws

If We Expect the Moderators to Do it all Alone we may have a Longer time to Wait.

Cheers

What we Need is more Actions, Less Talks.
Re: Nairaland Autos Updates: Report 3 Ads Per Day Violators Here by chelseabmw(m): 11:39pm On Jun 29, 2011
hamjola

SCROLLAUTO

I always move their post from the Auto home page to the bulk section . . . . . . Don't u think they need a ban?
Re: Nairaland Autos Updates: Report 3 Ads Per Day Violators Here by chelseabmw(m): 11:42pm On Jun 29, 2011
dantitiki:

The we need morderators that we would call morderators if that's the case - SIMPLE SOLUTION

This your comment is Baseless. . . . . I believe this is the reason you opened this thread. . .

Why don't you give a good title like . . .Auto section needs more moderator
Re: Nairaland Autos Updates: Report 3 Ads Per Day Violators Here by chelseabmw(m): 11:45pm On Jun 29, 2011
mastro:

quite honestly, I think it is really up to us users to NAME and SHAME, it's the only way while mods will have access IP and other data they can use to verify accusations, if enough people report the same users I'm sure the mods will take action, remember it's not a full time job for them.

I think we should use this thread to NAME and SHAME offenders, and if we are wrong to apologise.

DAY11 - Mr. Motor

and

Mac5

Defend yourselves or I will take it on myself to start reporting all your posts.

mastro

You've said it all
Re: Nairaland Autos Updates: Report 3 Ads Per Day Violators Here by chelseabmw(m): 11:52pm On Jun 29, 2011
Hope you guys are aware mods do not have the right and power to ban anyone?
We can only report them to super mods for possible ban.
Re: Nairaland Autos Updates: Report 3 Ads Per Day Violators Here by dantitiki(m): 12:51am On Jun 30, 2011
"Dantitiki despite being a Critic Has NEVER For Once Reported An Anomaly, But he is always Ouick to Open a Thread With Lengthy paragraphs, It takes Less time to Use the Report to Mod Button Than to Open a Thread highlighting systematic imaginary flaws"

You can call me a critic again. I would continue to be whatever you call me till I feel the right air blow here on NL. You can also deny me using the "report to mod" button because members can't see the so called emails you get once the button is clicked on. If all mods here admit that they never got any reports from me within the last 2 weeks, then I'll agree that I'm claiming falsely. If all the evidences I've made open here are FALSE, then please ignore whatever thread I have opened. At least many are watching the so-called IMAGINARY FLAWS.

@chealseabmw
Don't get me wrong. We don't need more mod's here, we only need this section to be a better place for all members and interested members.

Kind regards.
Re: Nairaland Autos Updates: Report 3 Ads Per Day Violators Here by chelseabmw(m): 4:02am On Jun 30, 2011
Another bad example is

Proxyautos

i have already blocked his thread and moved them

How will mods know about this when this young man comes at about 2:30am to come and update his thread?

See link below

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-699842.0.html#msg8619534
Re: Nairaland Autos Updates: Report 3 Ads Per Day Violators Here by BizBooks(m): 4:07am On Jun 30, 2011
Re: Reporting to the Moderator.

In the former communist Poland, Polish citizens were frequently arrested by the Police sometimes for what they said in the privacy of their own homes. Nobody knew how the Police were getting these information. But after the fall of communism in the early 90s, Polish Police files were thrown open to the public and people were free to look at the information the Police had on them and how they got them.

It turned out that family members were sometimes spying on each other on behalf of the Police. For instance, some people looked at their files and found out that they were arrested and imprisoned as a result of information secretly given to the Police by their father, mother, brother or sister.

The point I'm trying to make here is that we should try and keep the identity of people who make reports to the moderators confidential. Revealing their names might make them and others reluctant in making future reports.
Re: Nairaland Autos Updates: Report 3 Ads Per Day Violators Here by BizBooks(m): 4:15am On Jun 30, 2011
chelseabmw:

Another bad example is

Proxyautos

How will mods know about this when this young man comes at about 2:30am to come and update his thread?

See link below

@ ChelseaBMW,

Keep up the good job.
Re: Nairaland Autos Updates: Report 3 Ads Per Day Violators Here by dantitiki(m): 8:14am On Jun 30, 2011
chelseabmw:

Another bad example is

Proxyautos

See link below

these are the kind of actions we need and more. the world is open to innovations and nairaland isn't an exception. we have to implore new ways to get insanity out of here because these people would always come up with new ways to beat us, so why not we take the lead now before the get there.

kind regards.
Re: Nairaland Autos Updates: Report 3 Ads Per Day Violators Here by inspiredm(m): 11:04am On Jun 30, 2011
BizBooks:

Re: Reporting to the Moderator.

In the former communist Poland, Polish citizens were frequently arrested by the Police sometimes for what they said in the privacy of their own homes. Nobody knew how the Police were getting these information. But after the fall of communism in the early 90s, Polish Police files were thrown open to the public and people were free to look at the information the Police had on them and how they got them.

It turned out that family members were sometimes spying on each other on behalf of the Police. For instance, some people looked at their files and found out that they were arrested and imprisoned as a result of information secretly given to the Police by their father, mother, brother or sister.

The point I'm trying to make here is that we should try and keep the identity of people who make reports to the moderators confidential. Revealing their names might make them and others reluctant in making future reports.
[b]
Bizbooks I think Sometimes We forget that Nairaland, is Firstly a Discussion and Privately Owned Free Internet Forum

Nairaland Autos Section also Is Firstly an Auto discussion Forum and Not a dedicated Autos Sales Website.

The Administrator calls the Shots and the Bucks Stops at his Table, There are Several exceptions that has been given to the Autos Section that other Sections Don't enjoy.

There is No system or Idea that is 100% Fail safe and we can Only Do Our Best to Make Members follow the rules.

When Honorable members Show Actions that can be emulated, It is Good they are Commended Openly So that Others Will Follow Suit, The names they reported were not mentioned anyway, It is Not enough to Open threads Left, Right and Center without backing them up with actions.

If you want something Good back from a System we have to give it a Good Sacrifice as well, Let us All take Our time to Oversee this Section and report erring members, We should not see it as the Responsibility of the Moderators Alone

If However, The Moderators Don't Act on Complaints Reported, THEN We can Come Openly to criticize the Laxity(ies) of the Moderators.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Autos Updates: Report 3 Ads Per Day Violators Here by BizBooks(m): 11:43am On Jun 30, 2011
inspired_m:

Bizbooks I think Sometimes We forget that Nairaland, is Firstly a Discussion and Privately Owned Free Internet Forum

Nairaland Autos Section also Is Firstly an Auto discussion Forum and Not a dedicated Autos Sales Website.

You are right about that. But for all intents and purposes, the Auto Section has now evolved into a full scale Auto Sales website. The biggest problem we have here is that we have failed to adapt to this evolution. If the Auto Section is filled with people like you and me, we will not even need a moderator to watch over us. But sadly, that is not the case.

Since we have a lot of "smart dealers" here, we need to be a step ahead of them. But for now, they appear to be several steps ahead of us. Yesterday, Dantitiki mentioned a dealer violating the 3 ad rule. And what did that dealer do today? He violated the same rule even further.

After Inspired became a moderator and introduced the bulk section and 3 ad rule, I thought he had the power to make any changes he deemed fit. But apparently that is not the case. I have no doubt that the Auto Section will be cleaned up one day. The question is: do we do it now or after more traumatic events.
Re: Nairaland Autos Updates: Report 3 Ads Per Day Violators Here by Trac: 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2011
I remember in the time past when the Auto section was not as large (bloated) as it is now. It was just an enthusiast section. From my recollection, there was only one person that made classifieds on the Auto Section (Viper) and it made no difference to the section plus he had proven himself to be a trustworthy for at the time, you couldn't make classified 'cause you wouldn't be patronised (who would trust the an average-Joe with no background). It's a whole " 'nother" conclusion today. Anybody places anything and people flood the pages with offers (realistic or unrealistic). Now, it's all bloated with classified. From my recollection, Seun was the only administrator and for the most part, it was all in check without much to complain about. Fast-forward and three administrators later, it is side-ways. An Auto-Classified Section may not be a bad idea; but again, I'm in no position to give alternatives because I don't know what it takes behind the scenes. Many of the classifieds in the Auto Sections have expired or dated. We can start by cleaning them up but everyone is going to have to chip in.
Re: Nairaland Autos Updates: Report 3 Ads Per Day Violators Here by dantitiki(m): 6:48pm On Jun 30, 2011
Till this moment, Mr.Motor aka DAY11 still posts with both usernames. If I'm still imagining, then someone please wake me UP!!
Re: Nairaland Autos Updates: Report 3 Ads Per Day Violators Here by dantitiki(m): 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2011
Olanshi is the current party rocker. After 6 threads and he aint DRUNK yet,
Re: Nairaland Autos Updates: Report 3 Ads Per Day Violators Here by dantitiki(m): 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2011
MISCELLANEOUS
- You may not bully a fellow Nairalander.  This applied to old members too.  Violation -> ban.
- Illegal actions are strictly prohibited.  This includes piracy, cracking e.g. creating and distributing trojans and viruses, browsing cheats, etc.  Nairaland must not be used to break the law
- You may not post a link or an advert or any topic more than once
- The use of multiple accounts without explicit permission of the forum administrator(s) is prohibited.
- Manual signatures inserted in the body of posts are not allowed. Use the forum profile to insert signatures.
- Affiliate links, questionable investment schemes, MLM, HYIP, & get-rich-quick schemes are not allowed.
- Disturbing, disgusting, or irritating  pictures are not allowed.  Violation attracts a very harsh ban.
- It is a grievous offence to announce the death of a Nairaland member on the forum without the admin's explicit approval
- Animated signatures, moving signatures, or image signatures more than 20 pixels tall are forbidden.
- The location in your profile must be the country, state or town you currenty live in - if you're active.
- The invasion of another user's privacy is now strictly prohibited - example: posting a lady's full name.
- Any attempt to bypass the word censor is AGAINST forum rules and will warrant a ban.
- Avoid posting using all capital letters, not only are capital letters difficult to read but they are associated with shouting and considered rude.
- Thou shalt not deliberately post false information.

PROPER ENGLISH LANGUAGE ONLY
Please use standard, proper, and clear English at all times when publicly discussing topics on the Nairaland Forum.  If you must use other languages, create a special topic for that language in the culture section.

AIM FOR MAXIMUM CLARITY
Always aim for maximum clarity when composing content for the Nairaland, and try your best to adhere to all of the widely acknowledged Internet Posting Guidelines:  avoid unecessary use of all caps, punctuate properly, break your posts into short paragraphs, use clear English (no slangs), et cetera.

ALWAYS POST ON TOPIC
Off-topic posts will also be strictly penalized!  We want our forum to be well-organized.

GOOD, DESCRIPTIVE TITLES FOR NEW THREADS
Strive to choose the best possible title for every thread.   A descriptive title gives the reader user a very strong, accurate idea of what is actually being discussed without being too long.  A really good title should be durable, i.e. good for several months of discussion (e.g. "Presidential Election 2007" instead of "Chris Okotie drops out of the race"wink.  Don't be alarmed if a moderator modifies the title of your new thread to make it more descriptive, durable, and compact.

NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR PUBLIC FIGHTS
Nairaland is a discussion forum, and it is inevitable that disagreements with crop up from time to time.  Please be nice and respectful to other members at all times and do not resort to personal attacks, false accusations, name-calling, and other unproductive forms of communication.  If you are upset with another member of the forum you must settle the fight outside the forum.  You must not carry out any 'fights' on the open forum.  'Fights' are not allowed.

NO SEXUALLY EXPLICIT OR HATEFUL CONTENT
Please do not post any pictures, multimedia content, or writing that is sexually explicit (lewd, suggestive, bawdy, dirty, love-related, filthy, gross, hard core, immodest, indecent, indelicate, lascivious, licentious, naughty, obscene, off-color, pornographic,  X-rated, smutty, suggestive).  We will also not allow any comments that promote hatred, violence, or murder against any race, ethnic or religion group, gender, intimate orientation, person, et cetera.

PLEASE BE COOPERATIVE!
Nairaland is first of all a privately owned website, then a discussion forum.  We strive to ensure that anything published on our Nairaland.com domain is up to a certain standard, and a number of times we have to use our discretion.  Regardless of whether you agree with administrative decisions or not, we require you be fully cooperative with us at all times, else refrain from posting or sending messages on the site.  Disputes or disagreements with the administrator(s) must be handled privately.

And the most important rule is this: don't do anything that annoys the admin.  Thanks a million!
Re: Nairaland Autos Updates: Report 3 Ads Per Day Violators Here by chelseabmw(m): 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2011
^^^^^^^^

Done. . . .Pls keep this up
Re: Nairaland Autos Updates: Report 3 Ads Per Day Violators Here by calculusx(m): 2:25am On Jul 01, 2011
Another Violator below:

1984 Mark Truck 4 Sale@aesthetic Autos Coming soon teddy2t 9 166 Yesterday at 09:28:39 AM
by teddy2t
05 Nissan Maxima Pre Order @ Aesthetic Autos teddy2t 15 434 Yesterday at 09:27:47 AM
by teddy2t
9ja Used Toyota Passeo Coupe@teddy Motors 400k REDUCE PRICE teddy2t 7 325 Yesterday at 09:26:51 AM
by teddy2t
99 Toyota Sienna @aesthetic Autos Nig Ltd 1.3m teddy2t 5 142 Yesterday at 09:24:51 AM
by teddy2t
01 Toyota Camry Pre Order Just A Month To Come Selling For 1.1m teddy2t 13 562 Yesterday at 09:23:47 AM
by teddy2t
9ja Used Kia Rio@aesthetic Autos Nig Ltd Ikorodu Lagos 650k teddy2t 4 155 Yesterday at 09:22:51 AM
by teddy2t
01 Vw Bettle 9ja Used @ Aesthetic Autos reduce price 470k teddy2t 13 651 Yesterday at 09:21:51 AM
by teddy2t

Chai, Some Nigerians no dey gree,its in the blood
Re: Nairaland Autos Updates: Report 3 Ads Per Day Violators Here by mastro: 9:44am On Jul 01, 2011
Can this thread be make a sticky (tiop if forum) for a couple of days?
Re: Nairaland Autos Updates: Report 3 Ads Per Day Violators Here by femmy2010(m): 11:09am On Jul 01, 2011
mastro:

Can this thread be make a sticky (tiop if forum) for a couple of days?

I second this.
Re: Nairaland Autos Updates: Report 3 Ads Per Day Violators Here by dantitiki(m): 11:50am On Jul 01, 2011
A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVEN'T SEEN THIS YET, SO THOUGHT IT WOULD BE USEFUL HERE.

MISCELLANEOUS
- You may not bully a fellow Nairalander.  This applied to old members too.  Violation -> ban.
- Illegal actions are strictly prohibited.  This includes piracy, cracking e.g. creating and distributing trojans and viruses, browsing cheats, etc.  Nairaland must not be used to break the law
- You may not post a link or an advert or any topic more than once
- The use of multiple accounts without explicit permission of the forum administrator(s) is prohibited.
- Manual signatures inserted in the body of posts are not allowed. Use the forum profile to insert signatures.
- Affiliate links, questionable investment schemes, MLM, HYIP, & get-rich-quick schemes are not allowed.
- Disturbing, disgusting, or irritating  pictures are not allowed.  Violation attracts a very harsh ban.
- It is a grievous offence to announce the death of a Nairaland member on the forum without the admin's explicit approval
- Animated signatures, moving signatures, or image signatures more than 20 pixels tall are forbidden.
- The location in your profile must be the country, state or town you currenty live in - if you're active.
- The invasion of another user's privacy is now strictly prohibited - example: posting a lady's full name.
- Any attempt to bypass the word censor is AGAINST forum rules and will warrant a ban.
- Avoid posting using all capital letters, not only are capital letters difficult to read but they are associated with shouting and considered rude.
- Thou shalt not deliberately post false information.

PROPER ENGLISH LANGUAGE ONLY
Please use standard, proper, and clear English at all times when publicly discussing topics on the Nairaland Forum.  If you must use other languages, create a special topic for that language in the culture section.

AIM FOR MAXIMUM CLARITY
Always aim for maximum clarity when composing content for the Nairaland, and try your best to adhere to all of the widely acknowledged Internet Posting Guidelines:  avoid unecessary use of all caps, punctuate properly, break your posts into short paragraphs, use clear English (no slangs), et cetera.

ALWAYS POST ON TOPIC
Off-topic posts will also be strictly penalized!  We want our forum to be well-organized.

GOOD, DESCRIPTIVE TITLES FOR NEW THREADS
Strive to choose the best possible title for every thread.   A descriptive title gives the reader user a very strong, accurate idea of what is actually being discussed without being too long.  A really good title should be durable, i.e. good for several months of discussion (e.g. "Presidential Election 2007" instead of "Chris Okotie drops out of the race"wink.  Don't be alarmed if a moderator modifies the title of your new thread to make it more descriptive, durable, and compact.

NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR PUBLIC FIGHTS
Nairaland is a discussion forum, and it is inevitable that disagreements with crop up from time to time.  Please be nice and respectful to other members at all times and do not resort to personal attacks, false accusations, name-calling, and other unproductive forms of communication.  If you are upset with another member of the forum you must settle the fight outside the forum.  You must not carry out any 'fights' on the open forum.  'Fights' are not allowed.

NO SEXUALLY EXPLICIT OR HATEFUL CONTENT
Please do not post any pictures, multimedia content, or writing that is sexually explicit (lewd, suggestive, bawdy, dirty, love-related, filthy, gross, hard core, immodest, indecent, indelicate, lascivious, licentious, naughty, obscene, off-color, pornographic,  X-rated, smutty, suggestive).  We will also not allow any comments that promote hatred, violence, or murder against any race, ethnic or religion group, gender, intimate orientation, person, et cetera.

PLEASE BE COOPERATIVE!
Nairaland is first of all a privately owned website, then a discussion forum.  We strive to ensure that anything published on our Nairaland.com domain is up to a certain standard, and a number of times we have to use our discretion.  Regardless of whether you agree with administrative decisions or not, we require you be fully cooperative with us at all times, else refrain from posting or sending messages on the site.  Disputes or disagreements with the administrator(s) must be handled privately.

And the most important rule is this: don't do anything that annoys the admin.  Thanks a million!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Units Of 2016 Model Upgraded To 2020 Model Toyota Hilux Full Option Toks / 2006 Model Toyota Rav4 Basic Selling Fast Toks / ######## 2007 Mercedes Maybach 62...... Price reduced 92m fixed, come and pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.