Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,775 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Please Lawyer In The House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Lawyer In The House (272 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) / No Record Of Obasa As A Lawyer In Our Registry - Supreme Court / Myson Nejo: "It’s Unfortunate To Be A LAWYER In A Lawless Country Like Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Lawyer In The House by Lipscomb(m): 8:26am On Mar 07, 2022
An a agent run away with 800k my house rent since October but yesterday he was arrested by police the bastard has spent the money.

The police officer was asking me to charge the case to court I asked them what is the procedure? They told me I need to give them 10k for logistics and their service.

My question is that apart from police that charging the case to court do i still need a lawyer to represent me in this case? Because me can't just be spending unnecessary money because I heard that not only me he collected money from.
Re: Please Lawyer In The House by Lipscomb(m): 8:33am On Mar 07, 2022
Any lawyer in the house.
Re: Please Lawyer In The House by Lipscomb(m): 8:34am On Mar 07, 2022
Helinue look for lawyer for me .
Re: Please Lawyer In The House by LUGBE: 10:35am On Mar 07, 2022
Look for other means to get your money.

If you must go to court try as much as you can to avoid the police.

That #10,000 you said they requested is just the beginning. They will end up taking more than the sum you paid to the agent and no result will come out,so try as much as you can to avoid them.
Re: Please Lawyer In The House by InfoAnetCafe: 10:43am On Mar 07, 2022
It's a criminal offense and the NPF is responsible for the prosecution of criminal matters.

Get a Lawyer to write a petition officially to the CP or Area Command of your state
your petition would be assigned to an officer that would handle and charge to court if need be.

Alternatively, tell the police you don't want to go to court over the matter, they should make the fellow sign an undertaken to pay your money in installment He should get a guarantor or surety that will pay for him
Re: Please Lawyer In The House by Lipscomb(m): 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2022
That's exactly what I told these officers but they said hell no I must pay for logistics and their service which kind useless country is this.
InfoAnetCafe:
It's a criminal offense and the NPF is responsible for the prosecution of criminal matters.

Get a Lawyer to write a petition officially to the CP or Area Command of your state
your petition would be assigned to an officer that would handle and charge to court if need be.

Alternatively,

Re: Please Lawyer In The House by Lipscomb(m): 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
Nawah oo.
LUGBE:
Look for other means to get your money.

If you must go to court try as much as you can to avoid the police.

That #10,000 you said they requested is just the beginning. They will end up taking more than the sum you paid to the agent and no result will come out,so try as much as you can to avoid them.

(1) (Reply)

The US Is Just As Ugly As Russia. / Why Do Some Black Africans Insult Others With Black Skin Bla Bla Bla / Press Release By APC Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.