Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,120 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Ask Your Ex A Question To Make Her Lose Her Job In Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ask Your Ex A Question To Make Her Lose Her Job In Interview (286 Views)

My Aunty Wants To Quit Her Job / RECRUITMENT IN LAGOS THIS WEEK, COME FOR YOUR WALK IN INTERVIEW / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ask Your Ex A Question To Make Her Lose Her Job In Interview by wonderr(m): 8:54am On Mar 07, 2022
So I was thinking about my ex and how she really hurt me and left me heart broken, the feeling she's never gonna be mine again is so excruciating despite everything.
So I had she's going for an interview and immediately start wishing I am the interviewer
I would have to ask questions like
1 - what is the name of the first mad woman in Somalia
2 - how many teeth does a mosquito have
3 - what is the name of the three wise men that gave Jesus gift when he was born
4 - and may be I might just be nice and give her a mosquito net tell her to count the holes in it, while she's counting I will be singing come and see what the Lord has done for me.
So it's your turn if you are given the opportunity what question will you ask your ex to make sure he or she loses the job
Re: Ask Your Ex A Question To Make Her Lose Her Job In Interview by Sepe123: 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2022
wonderr:
So I was thinking about my ex and how she really hurt me and left me heart broken, the feeling she's never gonna be mine again is so excruciating despite everything.
So I had she's going for an interview and immediately start wishing I am the interviewer
I would have to ask questions like
1 - what is the name of the first mad woman in Somalia
2 - how many teeth does a mosquito have
3 - what is the name of the three wise men that gave Jesus gift when he was born
4 - and may be I might just be nice and give her a mosquito net tell her to count the holes in it, while she's counting I will be singing come and see what the Lord has done for me.
So it's your turn if you are given the opportunity what question will you ask your ex to make sure he or she loses the job

Nothing musa no go see for nairaland
Re: Ask Your Ex A Question To Make Her Lose Her Job In Interview by dedons: 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
Which kind mumu thread be this again?

(1) (Reply)

Make Money From The Comfort Of Your Home / Front Desk Officer / Classroom Teachers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.