Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,291 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

Actress Chinyere Wilfred Slams Actor For Keeping Her Waiting For 8 Hours | VIDEO - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Chinyere Wilfred Slams Actor For Keeping Her Waiting For 8 Hours | VIDEO (39623 Views)

Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set / Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise / Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Chinyere Wilfred Slams Actor For Keeping Her Waiting For 8 Hours | VIDEO by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
Maybe is Zubby grin

2 Likes

Re: Actress Chinyere Wilfred Slams Actor For Keeping Her Waiting For 8 Hours | VIDEO by Farid24224(m): 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
Abdulquadrimuha:
Why she black for the first pic and con fair for the second one

You don't Gerrit??!! Forget about it...
Re: Actress Chinyere Wilfred Slams Actor For Keeping Her Waiting For 8 Hours | VIDEO by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
oche2020:
Do your own back
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Make she leave when the actor comes after all she be veteran grin grin grin
Re: Actress Chinyere Wilfred Slams Actor For Keeping Her Waiting For 8 Hours | VIDEO by nams77: 5:03pm On Mar 07, 2022
pocohantas:

I don’t do that. So I take strong exception to it.

Poco grin

You are not married yet so you can be excused.
I can bet when you are married, you will likely keep your husband waiting while you apply makeup or something
Re: Actress Chinyere Wilfred Slams Actor For Keeping Her Waiting For 8 Hours | VIDEO by nams77: 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2022
Amumaigwe:

They must have sorely dealt with you.
Lol grin

No.
Re: Actress Chinyere Wilfred Slams Actor For Keeping Her Waiting For 8 Hours | VIDEO by SILVERLINES: 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2022
Na Zubby Michael

2 Likes

Re: Actress Chinyere Wilfred Slams Actor For Keeping Her Waiting For 8 Hours | VIDEO by pocohantas(f): 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
nams77:

Poco grin

You are not married yet so you can be excused.
I can bet when you are married, you will likely keep your husband waiting while you apply makeup or something

It has nothing to do with marital status but a strong sense of time consciousness. One would think it is only married women that go on dates or apply makeup. smiley

1 Like

Re: Actress Chinyere Wilfred Slams Actor For Keeping Her Waiting For 8 Hours | VIDEO by DarkJeddi(m): 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
dollynnn:
Why didn't she just call him instead of coming online? She is too old for things like this .
Meanwhile, Punctuality is the soul of any business
Allow her to cry..

You can't beat someone and stop her from crying..
Re: Actress Chinyere Wilfred Slams Actor For Keeping Her Waiting For 8 Hours | VIDEO by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2022
Mentally poor people don't see the reason to keep to time or even notify the other party ahead of time on any possible eventuality.
Re: Actress Chinyere Wilfred Slams Actor For Keeping Her Waiting For 8 Hours | VIDEO by Chrislova(m): 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2022
Becalming down Biko
Why not call de actor instead of u ranting about
Re: Actress Chinyere Wilfred Slams Actor For Keeping Her Waiting For 8 Hours | VIDEO by Malory: 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
post=110829676:

It's part of the job.
Stay in the kitchen or get out of if you cannot stand the heat.
Simple.

Next thread please.....
What a man
Re: Actress Chinyere Wilfred Slams Actor For Keeping Her Waiting For 8 Hours | VIDEO by Cokahot: 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2022
Stop bleaching old hag
Re: Actress Chinyere Wilfred Slams Actor For Keeping Her Waiting For 8 Hours | VIDEO by nams77: 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2022
pocohantas:

It has nothing to do with marital status but a strong sense of time consciousness. One would think it is only married women that go on dates or apply makeup. smiley
Not really dear but it is something your gender do a lot and expects everyone to be cool with it.
While I'm not saying all women are time wasters at some point, the difference is quite large for both gender.

1 Like

Re: Actress Chinyere Wilfred Slams Actor For Keeping Her Waiting For 8 Hours | VIDEO by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
important question IS: why was he late for 8hs?!?!

accident, emergency?! there is nothing wrong with being late, so long as you have a good reason for it.
Re: Actress Chinyere Wilfred Slams Actor For Keeping Her Waiting For 8 Hours | VIDEO by pocohantas(f): 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
nams77:

Not really dear but it is something your gender do a lot and expects everyone to be cool with it.
While I'm not saying all women are time wasters at some point, the difference is quite large for both gender.

Nigerians are generally not time conscious people. Ours just come into play when we are dressing for dates, given that we need more time and would choose not to start earlier.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Chinyere Wilfred Slams Actor For Keeping Her Waiting For 8 Hours | VIDEO by placeofallure(f): 5:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
sotall:
cool

Anything for the attention.

Una time don pass ...stay low

What do you mean? I find it absurd and incredible that someone can reason like this! E gbami!

Is it nice for anyone to be stood up? Put yourself in their shoes na, 8 solid hours! At some of my cheap home lessons, I make 10 thousand in 2 hours, multiplied by 4!

She even try she no mention name. That's no calling out. Time na money abeg!

4 Likes

Re: Actress Chinyere Wilfred Slams Actor For Keeping Her Waiting For 8 Hours | VIDEO by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 07, 2022
placeofallure:

What do you mean? I find it absurd and incredible that someone can reason like this! E gbami!

Is it nice for anyone to be stood up? Put yourself in their shoes na, 8 solid hours! At some of my cheap home lessons, I make 10 thousand in 2 hours, multiplied by 4!

Calm down naaaa
Don't you know the number of reasonable people for Naija no pass 1 in 100,000
Re: Actress Chinyere Wilfred Slams Actor For Keeping Her Waiting For 8 Hours | VIDEO by WoundedLamb: 5:20pm On Mar 07, 2022
nams77:
Na so Una dey keep men waiting too.

You must have a PhD in patience if you are dealing with women
Nice to see her have a taste of their own medicine cool

Call a spade a spade, everything must not burn down to sexism. This herd mentality is eroding people sense of judgemental on this platform. The actor kept his colleagues (men and women) waiting for 8 hours (a whole business day) and your reaction is to attack women. Phew...

4 Likes

Re: Actress Chinyere Wilfred Slams Actor For Keeping Her Waiting For 8 Hours | VIDEO by Ayt27(m): 5:20pm On Mar 07, 2022
dollynnn:
Why didn't she just call him instead of coming online? She is too old for things like this .
Meanwhile, Punctuality is the soul of any business

Soul of my business
Re: Actress Chinyere Wilfred Slams Actor For Keeping Her Waiting For 8 Hours | VIDEO by nams77: 5:23pm On Mar 07, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Call a spade a spade, everything must not burn down to sexism. This herd mentality is eroding people sense of judgemental on this platform. The actor kept his colleagues (men and women) waiting for 8 hours (a whole business day) and your reaction is to attack women. Phew...
You are right. It is a norm now on this forum.
I'm not part of that gang though
Re: Actress Chinyere Wilfred Slams Actor For Keeping Her Waiting For 8 Hours | VIDEO by house10s: 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
soo go online slam actor but scared to mention name.

what a waste of data
Re: Actress Chinyere Wilfred Slams Actor For Keeping Her Waiting For 8 Hours | VIDEO by nams77: 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
pocohantas:

Nigerians are generally not time conscious people. Ours just come into play when we are dressing for dates, given that we need more time and would choose not to start earlier.
One love dear
Re: Actress Chinyere Wilfred Slams Actor For Keeping Her Waiting For 8 Hours | VIDEO by placeofallure(f): 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Calm down naaaa
Don't you know the number of reasonable people for Naija no pass 1 in 100,000

You see one of the reasons these old politicians keep saying the youths are not ready to lead. Nairaland is predominantly young people. See how flimsy they take punctuality issues! Very poor mental state.

You can call to cancel or reschedule ahead of time, emergencies do happen.

1 Like

Re: Actress Chinyere Wilfred Slams Actor For Keeping Her Waiting For 8 Hours | VIDEO by OBALOLA55(m): 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
PM NEWS DOT COM angry
Re: Actress Chinyere Wilfred Slams Actor For Keeping Her Waiting For 8 Hours | VIDEO by Richy4(m): 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
I can't believe what I'm reading up there....So it's okay to keep others waiting simply because he/she got the leading role...
Are they not being disrespected?

Anyone that knows her will know that she was trying to put her anger in check angry

1 Like

Re: Actress Chinyere Wilfred Slams Actor For Keeping Her Waiting For 8 Hours | VIDEO by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
Pls I need those Ladipo guys dat does bsc certificate and result. I need it for a good job pls. 09031509786
Re: Actress Chinyere Wilfred Slams Actor For Keeping Her Waiting For 8 Hours | VIDEO by Melodydoctor: 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2022
placeofallure:

pls can you connect my sister to home lessons if you are based in Lagos? My number is zero eight one zero five two four eight five two five. Thanks.
Re: Actress Chinyere Wilfred Slams Actor For Keeping Her Waiting For 8 Hours | VIDEO by reddingtonblack: 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
pocohantas:

I don’t do that. So I take strong exception to it.

he is talking about women by nature undecided

Re: Actress Chinyere Wilfred Slams Actor For Keeping Her Waiting For 8 Hours | VIDEO by alizma: 6:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
Is always good to know your worth. As you grow up or get "old", prepare your future in such away that people will not come and rubbish you for money sake or other things.
Just imagine, 8hours and some people are busy saying she should keep low because her time has passed. Then tomorrow, the same people tell her to calm down will come crying that the older generations are the ones destroying the country.
May God help me to get to my destination, if we have appointment and you are not going to be there 10minutes after the time, I expect you to call and let me know at list 20minutes to the time, then keeping me waiting for 30minutes to 1hour is the same as telling me expressly or impliedly that the meeting is cancelled. Whichever method of communication you choose, I will take my leave after 1hour, that is if I am patient enough to wait that much

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simi Made Thierry Henry Sing In Yoruba Language And It Was So Beautiful (VIDEO) / Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Step Out Together With Son / Yemi Alade Serves Hotness In Denim-on-denim Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.