Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

What Do You Think Of Jesse King? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Do You Think Of Jesse King? (2132 Views)

Jesse King's Songs And Videos / What Do U Think Of Jesse Jagz New Single; Redemption? / Inside Story Of Jesse Jagz’s War With Chocolate City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of Jesse King? by debojyde(m): 11:00am On Aug 03, 2007
I heard about this guy about a month ago and decided to check out his videos on you tube.I can say i was highly impressed-d guy's style is vey unique and entertaining.(down to earth yoruba lyrics and rhytm)This could be the next lagbaja(damn!I miss motherlan').I heard his track "buga" has been making a lot of waves in Naija.I am so sure this guy will blow up soon- i remember this is just how Lagbaja started b4 he blew up during the "konko below" era.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Jesse King? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2007
Jesse is really talentd.
Re: What Do You Think Of Jesse King? by tollu: 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2007
I LOVE as in
LOVE
[b][/b] this guy, he brings out the 'razzness' in me. i Bought his CD twice, downloaded it onto my dad's pc, my brother's pc, my cousins are sick of him, bought the CD for one of my aunts and the cassete for another, listen to him everyday, on my Cd player, on my mp3, on the computer everywhere. I tell y'all, i got it bad!.
I'm hooked, totally hooked.
Re: What Do You Think Of Jesse King? by yvy1(f): 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2007
Is he also known as jesse jagz?
Re: What Do You Think Of Jesse King? by ikamefa(f): 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2007
love! love! love Jesse king kiss

had his CD since 2006

i don play the CD to extinction embarassed

to me his best track is Yungba-yungba kiss(proper shake body song) grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Jesse King? by tollu: 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2007
Ikamefa, u r d greatest. Yungba yungba is a total jaiye jaiye song, it makes me feel high, wealthy and on top of the world
Re: What Do You Think Of Jesse King? by ikamefa(f): 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2007
tollu:

Ikamefa, you're d greatest. Yungba yungba is a total jaiye jaiye song, it makes me feel high, wealthy and on top of the world

i love dat song! grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Jesse King? by debojyde(m): 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2007
Does anyone know the link to where i can listen to or watch yungba yungba.They don,t have it on you tube.
Re: What Do You Think Of Jesse King? by ikamefa(f): 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2007
another fav of mine loniskolobo grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE3SWGZjFdw

this is yungba- yungba its a long song though! the video ends suddenly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frJoWexITB4

enjoy! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Jesse King? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2007
He's a funny guy
Re: What Do You Think Of Jesse King? by debojyde(m): 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2007
FlyLyde:

Jesse has a great sense of humor too. Imagine he said 'ma a we lodo LIVERPOOL!'

That part was so razz and funny as hell.I cracked my ribs laughing!I really hope the guy makes it big sha.I just ordered the Cd 2day.
Re: What Do You Think Of Jesse King? by debojyde(m): 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2007
"Gbemiletan shi mama,je ki ma gbadun kin ma sun nene"-Jesse king(bebe)

"Ota mi o ma be kiri kiri kiri kiri kiri kita kita kita kita kita lasan"-Jesse king(yungba yungba)

(1) (Reply)

Top Record Labels In Nigeria / FRESH.... Zoro – Ogene Ft. Flavor Audio [prod. By Kezyklef] / Psquare(mr P) Latest Song - Cool It Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.