Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

UEFA Champions League Ball Used In Nigerian League Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UEFA Champions League Ball Used In Nigerian League Match (404 Views)

Should VAR And Goal Line Technology Be Introduced Into The Nigerian League? / Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos / Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. (2) (3) (4)

UEFA Champions League Ball Used In Nigerian League Match by guobe: 10:00am On Mar 07, 2022
When I say Nigerian sports administrators are still in the stone age ,some people don't usually think so.The sports administrators in Nigeria are only interested in wearing babariga and junketting the continent for their own pocket.In a Nigerian league match played yesterday,the UEFA champions league ball was used.These guys running our football are so pathetic.This is 2022 and we still don't have our league shown on TV.its just a pity.photo culled from brillasports

Re: UEFA Champions League Ball Used In Nigerian League Match by OlawaleBammie: 10:07am On Mar 07, 2022
Pls must we even have leagues??

League wey no get views, sponsors, market and fanbase

In europe, all the leagues have there sponsors, addidas make the balls for uefa, nike for PL, puma for laliga and so on but our own dey dey diff.

Check south African league, some of the teams has nike, adidas, umbro, puma as their kit makers, we have none in Nigeria, check Egyptian league, same quality brand.

Must we use addidas or nike or puma or umbro, kappa e t c While cant we find one good local kit manufacturer to be making our own kit for us.

Abeg this corntree na wayo jare.

Even the quality of our league football sef na rugby, kick and follow kind of football wey be say na 1786BC dem play am last. Two passes at tye back and d next tin na to launch the ball to a lone striker surrounded by eight defenders at the front. Mtchew.

Pitch sef na nonsense, plastic pitch upandan, no money to install a better hybrid/natural grass.

Must we play ball?? Must we??

Weyrey league
Re: UEFA Champions League Ball Used In Nigerian League Match by MITCHELL96: 10:11am On Mar 07, 2022
I saw it, Weak league, nothing nothing!

Aren't they ashamed to use Champions league match ?

I just pity teams like 3SC, Remo Stars this other team that are in NNL, Vandrezzer FC, these are the only 3 clubs extremely trying to be professional in an unprofessional league like Nigerian league, dem for just register for South African league, NFF should just remove that P in NPFL, because I don't see any Professionalism in the so called league

Fan base is war and violence they know how to display, the only club to play a league match in the night in the history of NPFL is 3SC, they're just so outstanding, they have good pitch, good stadium, good lightings, good management, good players and also wonderful fanbase that normally turn up for their matches.

So, can't other clubs implement this too ?
Can't the league develop to the extent we have our own balls, and also sponsors coming from abroad ?

Must it be all these chickens change sponsors that they can't even use the money to develop their stadiums or any other thing ?

Can't they be Youth academies too ? Must they be buying old old papas claiming to be 18 years ?

As a Footballer, I can't play in NPFL, Na waste of time and energy, You're not assured of your contract, if dem Axe you today, no compensation money, if you break leg, they club don't have enough resources to treat you, some times, the players are the people treating themselves sef undecided
I want to feel the real atmosphere of Football, and it's the fans that brings that atmosphere, without fans, football is nothing, same to musicians too.

I want to play football and know I'm been paid well or more than I deserve in a well developed league, not playing in Nigeria league wey sand go dey enter my eyes anyhow cos grass no dey the field con dey collect peanut money as salary undecided no be juju be that ? undecided
Re: UEFA Champions League Ball Used In Nigerian League Match by Mintum: 10:17am On Mar 07, 2022
Ball na ball abeg, so long as it gets the job done
Re: UEFA Champions League Ball Used In Nigerian League Match by fnep2smooth(m): 10:23am On Mar 07, 2022
Every morning for nigeria na cruise, one person must show the world the true naija way. What a joke with billions being generated yearly.
Re: UEFA Champions League Ball Used In Nigerian League Match by guobe: 10:25am On Mar 07, 2022
Mintum:
Ball na ball abeg, so long as it gets the job done
No na,for you to say you are professional ,you must have your own merchandise,you must have a brand,if you cannot brand a common ball then what else can you brand.
Re: UEFA Champions League Ball Used In Nigerian League Match by guobe: 10:26am On Mar 07, 2022
fnep2smooth:
Every morning for nigeria na cruise, one person must show the world the true naija way. What a joke with billions being generated yearly.
so so true,everyman for him pocket but can we continue like this,for how long
Re: UEFA Champions League Ball Used In Nigerian League Match by guobe: 10:27am On Mar 07, 2022
MITCHELL96:
I saw it, Weak league, nothing nothing!

Aren't they ashamed to use Champions league match ?

I just pity teams like 3SC, Remo Stars this other team that are in NNL, Vandrezzer FC, these are the only 3 clubs extremely trying to be professional in an unprofessional league like Nigerian league, dem for just register for South African league, NFF should just remove that P in NPFL, because I don't see any Professionalism in the so called league

Fan base is war and violence they know how to display, the only club to play a league match in the night in the history of NPFL is 3SC, they're just so outstanding, they have good pitch, good stadium, good lightings, good management, good players and also wonderful fanbase that normally turn up for their matches.

So, can't other clubs implement this too ?
Can't the league develop to the extent we have our own balls, and also sponsors coming from abroad ?

Must it be all these chickens change sponsors that they can't even use the money to develop their stadiums or any other thing ?

Can't they be Youth academies too ? Must they be buying old old papas claiming to be 18 years ?

As a Footballer, I can't play in NPFL, Na waste of time and energy, I want to feel the real atmosphere of Football, and it's the fans that brings that atmosphere, without fans, football is nothing, same to musicians too
I feel your pain guy.
Re: UEFA Champions League Ball Used In Nigerian League Match by paulolee(m): 11:41am On Mar 07, 2022
dt other side of the league is gone...all works is to try improve the main league

Kylian Mbappe Has Helped Arsenal To Complete £50m Darwin Nunez Transfer / Daily Betting Tips / Tyrell Malacia:Everything You Need To Know About Manchester United's New Signing