Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Two Civilians Charged With Abba Kyari Plead Guilty To Dealing In Drugs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Civilians Charged With Abba Kyari Plead Guilty To Dealing In Drugs (17867 Views)

Police, NDLEA Bicker Over Confessional Video Of Suspects Arrested With Abba Kyar / Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand / Coronavirus: Full List Of People With Abba Kyari Last Saturday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Civilians Charged With Abba Kyari Plead Guilty To Dealing In Drugs by AKWATGOLD1(m): 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2022
The hunter becomes Hunted.
Re: Two Civilians Charged With Abba Kyari Plead Guilty To Dealing In Drugs by vicfajeze: 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2022
fergie001:

The Nation news

See below the full details of the eight counts brought against Mr Kyari and his alleged accomplices:

Set up from Igbo's.Pleaded guilty so fast?Kai,e no go better for all Igbos look.Walahi ta lahi
Re: Two Civilians Charged With Abba Kyari Plead Guilty To Dealing In Drugs by Rayd502(m): 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2022
I ve always doubted that Karma is real until recently with this Abba Kyari's situation.

How can a once celebrated poster boy of the Nigeria police become suddenly the most hated and disgraceful policeman within the space of 2 years beats my imagination.

Abba's situation is a case study...What you sow,is what you reap.

Karma is a thing of beauty.

1 Like

Re: Two Civilians Charged With Abba Kyari Plead Guilty To Dealing In Drugs by larryUG(m): 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Abba Kyari has a good tailor though......

[img]https://i./3OJxM.gif[/img]

....if I come into some 'dirty' money i'll surely be contacting him.
He has a good tailor or he is a good tailor undecided
Re: Two Civilians Charged With Abba Kyari Plead Guilty To Dealing In Drugs by Amah70: 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
fergie001:

The Nation news

See below the full details of the eight counts brought against Mr Kyari and his alleged accomplices:

I smell contrived drug case here.
Smear campaign going on:.

make Enugu Airport appear like a place Igbos use to bring in hard drugs;
sacrifice Abba Kyari who has already been mentioned by Americans of involvement in Hushpushy crimes.
Re: Two Civilians Charged With Abba Kyari Plead Guilty To Dealing In Drugs by Amah70: 1:10pm On Mar 07, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Abba Kyari has a good tailor though......

[img]https://i./3OJxM.gif[/img]

....if I come into some 'dirty' money i'll surely be contacting him.

Look closer and see this drug thing on Igbos and Akanu Ibiam International Airport and Abba Kyari.
The two Igbo suspects quickly pleaded guilty to the offence.
Looks like a well packaged propaganda of falsehood targetting to make America see Igbo in a bad light.

I smell foul play in this case.
Re: Two Civilians Charged With Abba Kyari Plead Guilty To Dealing In Drugs by Amah70: 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
tamdun:
No coming back from this, since ur accomplice already pleaded guilty, those 2 will start singing now

That's it. Abba Kyari was the main target of the drug deal. To finally tie a rope on his neck.
Those confessing Igbo boys may be unemployed boys in Enugu.
Glory Okon case in the 1980s comes to mind.
Re: Two Civilians Charged With Abba Kyari Plead Guilty To Dealing In Drugs by gentlesmithugo(m): 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2022
StagethemTVee:
I hope when this ring traces back to your favs, you wont start screaming Nepotism and tribalism?
mugu
Re: Two Civilians Charged With Abba Kyari Plead Guilty To Dealing In Drugs by christistruth01: 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Lobatan. A fi suru.

Abba Kyari must have innocent blood on his hands for a Calamity of this extent to be befalling him

2 Likes

Re: Two Civilians Charged With Abba Kyari Plead Guilty To Dealing In Drugs by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
Fulanis and nyamiris are step brothers grin
Re: Two Civilians Charged With Abba Kyari Plead Guilty To Dealing In Drugs by internet: 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

Naso Agbaya Kyari take escape US maximum security prison

That I thought he would be shipped to Alcatraz Super Maximum Penitentiary , or ADX Florence Supermax To serve atleast 10 years sentence without parole, hanging around with El Chapo and the Sinaloa cartel gangs

Naija prison will be beta for him. US prison na flexing him go dey do there, naija prison go commot am for body.

Re: Two Civilians Charged With Abba Kyari Plead Guilty To Dealing In Drugs by amuwo1980: 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
FreeIgboho:

His extradition is a done deal. Already approved by all relevant authorities. They could have simply refused to approve it. May be delayed but can’t be prevented
Hi hope u are right but can u extradite a person undergoing a trial in country on a different charge ?
Re: Two Civilians Charged With Abba Kyari Plead Guilty To Dealing In Drugs by FreeIgboho: 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
amuwo1980:

Hi hope u are right but can u extradite a person undergoing a trial in country on a different charge ?

That’s why I said it can be delayed but not prevented. Na turn by turn. But someone like Abba Kyari being jailed in Nigeria is death sentence, unless solitary. 100 times better for him to be jailed in US
Re: Two Civilians Charged With Abba Kyari Plead Guilty To Dealing In Drugs by Elitefosa: 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
Do not joke with LADY JUSTICE... she'd catch up with you!!!
Re: Two Civilians Charged With Abba Kyari Plead Guilty To Dealing In Drugs by Bobloco: 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2022
The problem here is that, the "el Chapo" who coordinates this drug deals between Brazil, Ethiopia and Nigeria is still working free and still coordinating more drug deals.

The two civilians charge with Abba Kyari and co are mere errand boys

1 Like

Re: Two Civilians Charged With Abba Kyari Plead Guilty To Dealing In Drugs by amuwo1980: 4:06am On Mar 08, 2022
FreeIgboho:

That’s why I said it can be delayed but not prevented. Na turn by turn. But someone like Abba Kyari being jailed in Nigeria is death sentence, unless solitary. 100 times better for him to be jailed in US
In the USA he will surely be in jail unlike in nigeria who knows weda he is at home passing it off that he is in jail after all he was suppose to be on suspension while he was out their selling cocain with his boys , orji uzor Kalu spent less than a year in jail and was sprung out fast.
Re: Two Civilians Charged With Abba Kyari Plead Guilty To Dealing In Drugs by FreeIgboho: 1:43am On Mar 09, 2022
amuwo1980:

In the USA he will surely be in jail unlike in nigeria who knows weda he is at home passing it off that he is in jail after all he was suppose to be on suspension while he was out their selling cocain with his boys , orji uzor Kalu spent less than a year in jail and was sprung out fast.

Gotta admit, you have a point

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Rivers PDP Sacks Senator Sekibo As Caucus Leader / Five Chibok Parents Received Calls From Missing Girls’ Mobiles / Ruga: Zamfara State Approves 300 Hectares Of Land For RUGA Settlement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.