Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? (13358 Views)

Poll: Rate Nairaland Ladies*

100%: 27% (16 votes)
80%: 8% (5 votes)
50%: 22% (13 votes)
30%: 5% (3 votes)
Below 10%: 37% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. / Are These Two Ladies The Most Beautiful Ladies On Nairaland? / Sxzy Ladies On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 11:42am On Aug 17, 2007
olanajim:

Then, how come you are the only one propagating it?

propa. . . wetin. hang on lemme get a dictionary
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by somze(f): 11:49am On Aug 17, 2007
Acid
I told you to stop skippin Englais classes, didn't I? tongue grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by olanajim(m): 11:57am On Aug 17, 2007
I think iice will be smiling somewhere that I am focusing my mirror on you. She know I will follow you to the end until you break the mirror. Go ahead, acid drop, break it! I can always get reinforcement.

As for iice, she is an angel,
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by iice(f): 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2007
olanajim:

I think iice will be smiling somewhere that I am focusing my mirror on you. She know I will follow you to the end until you break the mirror. Go ahead, acid drop, break it! I can always get reinforcement.

As for iice, she is an angel,

Truer words have never been spoken grin cheesy

ke?!! cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by A40(m): 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2007
Dem too dey front jare tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by fatty27: 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2007
So iice is actually happy the Dr mirror man had decided to drop in acid?

Hope you are not running from his lens?
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 1:02am On Aug 18, 2007
@fatty/ y are u rearranging words, the mirror man aint droppin on me. i am the acidrop . its the other way around, get it right.

somze:

Acid
I told you to stop skippin Englais classes, didn't I? tongue grin

it was only once, the rest they kicked me out of class
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by iice(f): 7:57am On Aug 18, 2007
stalkarazzi alert!! grin grin

Selective reading is not always the ish grin

Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by olanajim(m): 8:31am On Aug 18, 2007
iice, correction admitted. Thanks for your eagle eye.

Acid drop,
so you are dropping on me? Did you know some mirror can't be attacked by acid? Anyway, I would be arming myself with strong Base so you would neutralized once and for all. One more thing, my Doctor recommend adequate consumption of acidic substance. You are therefore a good target.

How was your night iice? Last night was umpleasant for me. I just had to eat asprin. I am just getting better now. I don't know one can get chronic headache in Nairaland.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by iice(f): 8:38am On Aug 18, 2007
Yes. . .NL can give one chronic headache grin
I have survived numerous ones. . .have invested in aspirins grin
Good. . .keep chewing on the aspirins. . .
i guess the aspirin had some effect
coz you are getting better as you said cheesy
But if they keep coming up. . .a lil break from the land is needed cheesy

My night was *smiling* hmmmmmm *smiling* was superb! grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by olanajim(m): 8:42am On Aug 18, 2007
I am happy to hear that. I will invest in asprins especially with acid drop all over me.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Ninjabyte(m): 9:24am On Aug 18, 2007
nairaland ladies are, emm

oya ladies, line up!
! str8 queue plz
No PDP

ehen, who be next

grabs stethoscope, microscope + all oda scopes
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 11:07am On Aug 18, 2007
olanajim:

iice, correction admitted. Thanks for your eagle eye.

Acid drop,
so you are dropping on me? Did you know some mirror can't be attacked by acid? Anyway, I would be arming myself with strong Base so you would neutralized once and for all. One more thing, my Doctor recommend adequate consumption of acidic substance. You are therefore a good target.

How was your night iice? Last night was umpleasant for me. I just had to eat asprin. I am just getting better now. I don't know one can get chronic headache in Nairaland.

aspirin, chronic headache, abeg dude, i drop the fight, i no fight again, infact am ur friend now. stretches hand 4 handshake.
tnk God oooooooo, i 4 don enter trouble 2day
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by olanajim(m): 11:45am On Aug 18, 2007
Take my hands babe, welcome to the midst of angels.
The victory is yours. Hope you can now allow gentlemen to take their place in your heart.

"what I need is a woman who is something, anything,; either very beautiful or very kind or in the last resort very wicked; very witty or very stupid, but something"- Alfred De Musset.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by mishoo(m): 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2007
olanajim:

"what I need is a woman who is something, anything,; either very beautiful or very kind or in the last resort very wicked; very witty or very stupid, but something"- Alfred De Musset.

WEIRDO !!

olanajim:

The victory is yours. Hope you can now allow gentlemen to take their place in your heart.

Am happy you folks are getting together !!

Though it would be more interesting if you dont

Have always been enjoying all you guys, though it might be boring hence forth sha !!

Nice one though !!
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2007
olanajim:

handshake don turn to take ur hand, abeg ooo, all i wanted was handshak and nothing more oooo, me i dont know what heart and angel's got to do with it grin

@mishoo. so in other words what are we now, ur entertainner. y dont u reciprocate, and make someone intrested as well
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by mishoo(m): 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2007
acidrop:

@mishoo. so in other words what are we now, your entertainner. y don't u reciprocate, and make someone intrested as well
Yeah, am learning to do that but not in your kind of way!!!
Trying to do it MY WAY !!.

Oh BTW, Have already started !!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=71189.msg1404029#msg1404029
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by olanajim(m): 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2007
The guy is funny. He reminded me of Lagos: you find two great friends exchanging blows over a dirty Naira note. One oozing blood from his nose, the other had already got a broken skull. Trust Lagos boys, they would clear space for you to fight; to kick and jab until someone drop dead or expired. To them, it is all fun, entertaining. And the winner is, , Before you say OBJ you are languishing in one of the bug infested police cell. Among common criminals. Afterall that is what make Lagos interesting. Welcome to Nairaland!

Acid drop,

I hope this is for real. I am still on asprin though. Maybe I should let you handle the guy O.Y.O. Just remember, he is a gentleman.

Mishoo, take note:

" I retreat and thereby teach her to be victorious as she pursues me. I continually fall back, and in this background movement I teach her to know through me all the powers of erotic love, its turbulent thoughts, its passion, what longing is, and hope, and impatient expectancy."

SOREN KIERKEGAARD.

Let me add that, I teach her to accord the great men of Nairaland their due, gentlemanly tag. I didn't mean jentulumanu or jentumoinmoin oo!
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by mishoo(m): 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2007
olanajim:

Mishoo, take note:

" I retreat and thereby teach her to be victorious as she pursues me. I continually fall back, and in this background movement I teach her to know through me all the powers of erotic love, its turbulent thoughts, its passion, what longing is, and hope, and impatient expectancy."

SOREN KIERKEGAARD.

Let me add that, I teach her to accord the great men of Nairaland their due, gentlemanly tag. I didn't mean jentulumanu or jentumoinmoin oo!

LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL !!!

I dont know why i like this guy !!
I think its your hidden sense ofHumour that reflects in your contributions and the way you Face oppositions squarely without being pertubed. !!

You fit sell me the Jazz grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2007
nairaland ladies are hotties

Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by olanajim(m): 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2007
KObe,
are you sure? iice is cold you know? Maybe we have exceptions. Can they really match up to expectation?
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2007
they exceed expectations. ice is icehot.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by olanajim(m): 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2007
That make her the exception. You know she is a granny, with ladies like her, polygamy would never have appeal again.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 2:06am On Aug 20, 2007
nl ladies are just 2 fab, u guys should know that by now, we make sure a thread, has more than one replies, we gat sense of humour, we make u guys feel a sense of belongings, and practice ur flirt skills, common guys show some gratitude
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by iice(f): 2:26am On Aug 20, 2007
hmmmmm!!
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 2:30am On Aug 20, 2007
@iice, i can do with some support here. undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 4:30am On Aug 20, 2007
acid, did they teach singular & plural at your nursery/primary school
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 5:12am On Aug 20, 2007
y u wan know now? i no use am wel?
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 6:11am On Aug 20, 2007
acidrop:

nl ladies are just 2 fab, u guys should know that by now, we make sure a thread, has more than one replies, we gat sense of humour, we make u guys feel a sense of belongings, and practice your flirt skills, common guys show some gratitude
not in this post you didn't
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 10:04am On Aug 20, 2007
it dosent have 2 be here
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by iice(f): 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2007
@acidrop, i would like to lend you my support but erhhhh i don't think all ladies on the land are the ish, just as not all the guys on the land are the ish
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by moondust(m): 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2007
I've seen hot ladies on NL. I've seen nice and homely ladies too. and on the same scale, I've seen stupid brats and whores too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In / Crossriverians Chat Thread / Single? Lets Mingle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.