Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

League Of Legends (lol) Champions Looksmenu Face Presets - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / League Of Legends (lol) Champions Looksmenu Face Presets (1030 Views)

African Legends:pharaoh Tarharqa / Black Legends:the Legendary Warrior Queen Amina Of Zazzau / The League Of Blues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

League Of Legends (lol) Champions Looksmenu Face Presets by brucewayne26: 1:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
League of Legends (LoL) Champions LooksMenu Face PresetsExactly as it says in the title. Needs certain mods I used to make the faces. Currently contains the following champions: Ahri, Braum, Graves, Jayce, Jinx, Katarina, Leblanc, Lucian, Lux, Riven, Sivir, Talon, Vi, Wukong
Re: League Of Legends (lol) Champions Looksmenu Face Presets by ChloeKerr: 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
Some faces are really well done. Good on ya.
Re: League Of Legends (lol) Champions Looksmenu Face Presets by emmanuilteleshe(m): 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
I remember when I first started playing. It took me so long to learn everything. It took me about four months to know all the roles, champs, and items. If some of you are new here, each champion has 5 abilities, so there's a lot to learn, but it's my favorite game and the only one I've played for this long consistently and still had endless fun with it.Like every match, there are trolls and people who get angry easily. Try not to worry too much about them lol. Also, if you want an advantage initially, there are some lol dodging scripts that support you in every game situation and help you keep track of everything.
Re: League Of Legends (lol) Champions Looksmenu Face Presets by tedrobson718: 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2023
Becoming a League of Legends gaming wizard is no joke! It's all about mastering mechanics, knowing champions inside out, and having eyes in the back of your head (seriously, map awareness is vital!). But here's a secret: to excel, you'll need quick reflexes, the brainpower of a strategic genius, and the charisma of a champion. Oh, and don't forget your secret weapon: ArcaneScript! With dedication, practice, and this script, you'll be climbing that ranked ladder faster than a Teemo on steroids. Just remember, in League of Legends, it's not about the size of your champion, it's how you play them! So get out there, embrace the challenge, and let the games (and the jokes) begin!

(1) (Reply)

Executive Fraud / Return Of Kuvukiland / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.