Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Abubakar Bello Meets APC Caretaker Committee Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Bello Meets APC Caretaker Committee Members (15860 Views)

Amina Abubakar-Bello Accused Of Selling Borehole Water To Residents / Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) / Kogi Explosion: Bello Meets Osinbajo, Gets FG’s Assurance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abubakar Bello Meets APC Caretaker Committee Members by EcoBrick: 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2022

The Governor of Niger state, Abubakar Bello, is currently meeting with the members of the Caretaker/Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee (CECPC) of the All Progressives Congress (APC) at the national secretariat of the party.

The meeting has in attendance nine out of the twelve members of the Caretaker Committee of the party.

The secretary of the party, Sen. John Akpanudoedehe, is also at the meeting.

THISDAY had earlier reported that there was palpable tension at the headquarters of the APC as personnel of the Nigeria Police Force had taken over the Secretariat of the party.

The police numbering about 70 came with 10 vehicles and condoned off the secretariat of the party at Blantyre street to prevent any breakdown of law and order.

The police cordoned off the secretariat as early as 8am on Monday.

Recall that THISDAY had exclusively reported that President Muhammadu Buhari had approved the removal of the Yobe State Governor, Mai Mala Buni, as the Chairman, Caretaker/Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee (CECPC) of the party and appointed his Niger State counterpart, Abubakar Sani Bello.

A faction of the APC governors was alleged to have complained bitterly to the president that Buni was not inclined to hold the convention as rescheduled, because there were no preparations on the ground to indicate so.
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/03/07/breaking-niger-governor-meets-apc-caretaker-committee-members/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abubakar Bello Meets APC Caretaker Committee Members by PrinceOfLagos: 1:54pm On Mar 07, 2022
Bello meets Buni, to continue from where the destruction of Tinubu ambition stopped

Buni my uncle I love you, I cherish you, you're the one I will die for you.

Anything to stop Tinubu ambition is what sane Nigerians and Buhari wants

The News is even fake

See below

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abubakar Bello Meets APC Caretaker Committee Members by CatANDratTHEORY: 1:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
Confusion everywhere.

This confusion is proudly sponsored by Bubu cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Abubakar Bello Meets APC Caretaker Committee Members by PrinceOfLagos: 1:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:
Confusion everywhere.

This confusion is proudly sponsored by Bubu cheesy cheesy
Tinubu is the loser in all of these

11 Likes

Re: Abubakar Bello Meets APC Caretaker Committee Members by Salvador1: 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
Let's see how events unfold.
For now I reserve my comment.
Re: Abubakar Bello Meets APC Caretaker Committee Members by Karlovych: 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
embarassed They should lead the cocaine lord on but when it's time to give someone the ticket to run they should find someone else who is serious and doesn't urinate on himself.

6 Likes

Re: Abubakar Bello Meets APC Caretaker Committee Members by Truthisunique2: 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
Disregard any of these propaganda and desperation you hear

Akpanuodehe just issued a statement on that, is it the same Akpanuodehe they are also claiming is at their meeting?

Why is everything dem say, Buhari has not issued any statement to their regard, Akpanuodehe they say is in their meeting said he isn't, you dissolve a caretaker committee not it's chairman alone, Buhari is not a coward to make crucial orders from abroad

These are just some of the scams you use in seeing their failed desperation
Re: Abubakar Bello Meets APC Caretaker Committee Members by inoki247: 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
Bandit dey disturb ur state u no face dat na party affairs dey important to u pass...

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Bello Meets APC Caretaker Committee Members by seunmsg(m): 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Bello meets Buni, to continue from where the destruction of Tinubu ambition stopped

The salty tears of a pained wailer.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Bello Meets APC Caretaker Committee Members by yorubarere: 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2022
seunmsg:

The salty tears of a pained wailer.
E pained the werey, his darling Buni has been shown the door cheesy

30 Likes

Re: Abubakar Bello Meets APC Caretaker Committee Members by yorubarere: 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Na Tinubu matter go kill ipob miscreants cheesy cheesy

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Bello Meets APC Caretaker Committee Members by ryloy: 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Akpanuodehe just issued a statement on that, is it the same Akpanuodehe they are also claiming is at their meeting?

Why is everything dem say, Buhari has not issued any statement to their regard, Akpanuodehe they say is in their meeting said he isn't, you dissolve a caretaker committee not it's chairman alone, Buhari is not a coward to make crucial orders from abroad

The joke is on you anti-Tinubu wailer

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Bello Meets APC Caretaker Committee Members by hisexcellency34: 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
Sagay spoke last week and Buni was removed this week. Hmm

11 Likes

Re: Abubakar Bello Meets APC Caretaker Committee Members by ryloy: 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Cry cry

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Bello Meets APC Caretaker Committee Members by Johnnyessence(m): 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
Bello: Secretariat overthrow completed sir
Buhari: Good job my boy.
Buhari: Make sure the Secretariat is manned with heavy security. I have instructed IGP to do That.
Bello: Okay Sir.

5 Likes

Re: Abubakar Bello Meets APC Caretaker Committee Members by BlazinGlory40: 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:

The news is a fact sir! A new CECPC chairman has taken charge already.

7 Likes

Re: Abubakar Bello Meets APC Caretaker Committee Members by 9jabaiterfc(f): 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
Good stuff
Re: Abubakar Bello Meets APC Caretaker Committee Members by hisexcellency34: 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
Buni is a very greedy fellow. Glad Prof. Sagay exposed him last week

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Bello Meets APC Caretaker Committee Members by Angelaketu(f): 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
i like APC has party buy you see....they dont know what they are doing..... subjecting poor masses to untold suffering and...
Re: Abubakar Bello Meets APC Caretaker Committee Members by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
Bello
Re: Abubakar Bello Meets APC Caretaker Committee Members by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 2:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
cheesy

and the pissy pissy king nightmare continues.

God bless Abubakarchukwu Belloluwa

thunder scatter Tinubu the leaky anus drug baron

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Bello Meets APC Caretaker Committee Members by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
grin

1 Share

Re: Abubakar Bello Meets APC Caretaker Committee Members by PressMyButton: 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2022
This is why we call Igbos as nonentities when it comes to politics. They sit under a mango tree in Abakaliki and talk ignorantly on every front page as though politics is same as palmwine tapping.
Politics is crazier and more intriguing that it takes those with sophisticated intelligence to maneuver its dynamism.
If you want to fail in politics, follow Igbos.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Bello Meets APC Caretaker Committee Members by babzo(m): 2:32pm On Mar 07, 2022
Nigeria has a long way to go. How can the President single handedly decided to remove the Chairman of his party? A party with allegedly millions of members; don't they have a say?

With the added portfolio of Minister of Petroleum combined with President; with the Boko Haram war and onslaught of bandits, now nationwide fuel scarcity, how does he even have the time for all this nonsense?

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Bello Meets APC Caretaker Committee Members by Jubal01: 2:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
Why
Re: Abubakar Bello Meets APC Caretaker Committee Members by barnaby04(m): 2:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
The beginning of the end for the party called APC.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Never, Won't Run My Administration On Religious Bias, Tinubu Assures CAN / Phones Are Now Allowed Into The Presidential Election Tribunal Court. / House Of Representatives Holds Valedictory Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.