Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Which Is This Car Ac Is Good For Avalon 2014 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Is This Car Ac Is Good For Avalon 2014 (1484 Views)

Why Does My Car Overheats When AC Is Switched On? / Face Lift For Avalon 2007 / My Toyota Corolla Over Heats Only When The AC Is On! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is This Car Ac Is Good For Avalon 2014 by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
Which is this gas is good for car AC
Since my Ac finish and I refill it with this Can AC my AC don’t cool again like it was cooling when I bought the car .

Re: Which Is This Car Ac Is Good For Avalon 2014 by chinachukwu(m): 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
I have used the second one on my honda accord v6 for past months and it’s still chilling even during a very sunny day
Re: Which Is This Car Ac Is Good For Avalon 2014 by oweniwe(m): 7:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:
Since my Ac finish and I refill it with this Can AC my AC don’t cool again like it was cooling when I bought the car .

Theoretically, the AC system is supposed to last the lifetime of the car. You are not supposed to be refilling every now and then except there is a leak in your system.

Check for leaks first. Take the car to a technician who knows how to do Automotive A/C System Leak Testing with UV Dye
Remove the spaces in the url to watch the video

https: // youtube. com /watch?v=0u3ZYcxpFrI

1 Like

Re: Which Is This Car Ac Is Good For Avalon 2014 by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
oweniwe:

Theoretically, the AC system is supposed to last the lifetime of the car. You are not supposed to be refilling every now and then except there is a leak in your system.

Check for leaks first. Take the car to a technician who knows how to do Automotive A/C System Leak Testing with UV Dye
Remove the spaces in the url to watch the video

https: // youtube. com /watch?v=0u3ZYcxpFrI
Thanks
Re: Which Is This Car Ac Is Good For Avalon 2014 by mosbus: 5:13am On Mar 10, 2022
Fill free to contact mosbus cool we always available to solve your AC problems.
Contact 08026941215 .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is This Car Ac Is Good For Avalon 2014 by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2022
mosbus:
Fill free to contact mosbus cool we always available to solve your AC problems.
Contact 08026941215 .
Location?
Re: Which Is This Car Ac Is Good For Avalon 2014 by mosbus: 1:08am On Mar 13, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:

Location?
11, okeho street, ire akari isolo, opposite saint marys Catholic Church in ire akari estate road.

1 Like

Re: Which Is This Car Ac Is Good For Avalon 2014 by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
mosbus:

11, okeho street, ire akari isolo, opposite saint marys Catholic Church in ire akari estate road.
Lol
See you the way you are giving address as if everyone here live in the same state with you.
Well I am in Uyo .

3 Likes

Re: Which Is This Car Ac Is Good For Avalon 2014 by davessales039(m): 11:09am On Mar 16, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:

Check vehicle manual for the right spec of AC refrigerant and compressor oil for your car.
Using anything else would potentially cause damage.
Re: Which Is This Car Ac Is Good For Avalon 2014 by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:38am On Mar 16, 2022
davessales039:

Check vehicle manual for the right spec of AC refrigerant and compressor oil for your car.
Using anything else would potentially cause damage.
To be honest I don’t know where to check that on Toyota Avalon 2014

(1) (Reply)

Has My Tires Expired **** Sad / Tinted Glass And Factory Tinted Glass: What Did The Law Says / I Need A Drivers License

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.