Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Abubakar Sani-Bello: I Am Not Taking Over The Leadership Of APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Sani-Bello: I Am Not Taking Over The Leadership Of APC (14496 Views)

Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm / Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) / Makinde To Bello - I Am In Kogi To Screen PDP Candidates That Will Face You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abubakar Sani-Bello: I Am Not Taking Over The Leadership Of APC by Nemere2020: 3:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
Gov. Abubakar Bello of Niger has denied taking over the leadership of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Caretaker and Extra-ordinary Convention Planning Committee (CECPC) as speculated by some media organisations.

Bello said this when he spoke with newsmen shortly after heading a meeting of the APC CECPC at the party’s national secretariat in Abuja on Monday.

He said that he met with APC State Chairman as well as inaugurated some newly-elected State Chairmen.

“The States Chairmen took their oath of office today and we discussed progress made so far on the forthcoming National Convention and what needs to be done next so that we will achieve the March 26 date for the convention,” he said.

When asked in what capacity he presided over the meetings, Bello said:” I have been acting for a while since the chairman (Buni) traveled”.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the meeting was attended by all members of the committee including the Secretary, Sen. John Akpanudoedrhe, Women representative, Mrs Stella Okotete, Youth Leader, Mr Ismail Ahmed and Mr David Lyon.

Also in attendance were Prof. Tahir Mamman, Sen. Ali Abba, Sen. Ken Nnamani and Sen. Yusuf Yusuf.
https://thenationonlineng.net/sani-bello-denies-taking-over-apc-leadership/

9 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani-Bello: I Am Not Taking Over The Leadership Of APC by Mintum: 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
Make una do hold this convention make we hear word.

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani-Bello: I Am Not Taking Over The Leadership Of APC by mrvitalis(m): 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
Lmfao fear north

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani-Bello: I Am Not Taking Over The Leadership Of APC by Freshwhyte(m): 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
O
Re: Abubakar Sani-Bello: I Am Not Taking Over The Leadership Of APC by mrvitalis(m): 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
Mintum:
Make una do hold this convention make we hear word.
The fight that day eeh

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Sani-Bello: I Am Not Taking Over The Leadership Of APC by Kundagarten: 3:52pm On Mar 07, 2022
Oshiomole debacle is just a sideshow compared to what is about to happen.
I see Tinubu joining PDP to fight Buhari. grin

The much awaited implosion is about to start.

24 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani-Bello: I Am Not Taking Over The Leadership Of APC by PressMyButton: 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
On a day the state chairmen took the oath of office in the absence of Buni. Power has changed hands. Buni is gone.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Sani-Bello: I Am Not Taking Over The Leadership Of APC by Maxymilliano(m): 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
Abubakar Sani-Bello lacks the capacity to preside over the swearing-in of State Chairmen. He was never part of the current interim management, hence his action is null and void.

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani-Bello: I Am Not Taking Over The Leadership Of APC by PressMyButton: 3:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Abubakar Sani-Bello lacks the capacity to preside over the swearing-in of State Chairmen. He was never part of the current interim management, hence his action is null and void.
How sure are you he wasn't a member?.. The game had left you behind.

34 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani-Bello: I Am Not Taking Over The Leadership Of APC by PressMyButton: 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
Kundagarten:

You ain't seeing clearly. A clear sight sees Tinubu's Presidency

33 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani-Bello: I Am Not Taking Over The Leadership Of APC by Frigga13: 4:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
The desperation of Yoruba people is so alarming

Even if it was intended to give Yoruba power .. today like this

The North hate this propaganda.. is silly

North is going crazy.. even Bello have to clear the air

Yoruba people will set this country on fire . With fake news and propaganda

Seunmg will be the first to be arrested

And Nairaland always encourage his fake news and propaganda
Even when they know he’s lying .. Yoruba will give him likes

Will Nairaland likes ever make lie and propaganda become reality..

What are yoruba people planning to achieve with all this bitterness and hate .. thought it was an Igbo thing .. now North again

Haba

Yoruab

18 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani-Bello: I Am Not Taking Over The Leadership Of APC by Frigga13: 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
Kundagarten:

I will personally push him out ..

Nairaland is faceless anywhere..

North will never ever fight Buhari .. even if he kill all.
Buhari can’t ba everywhere .. Na the Yoruba press kill everything good he has for the country
Re: Abubakar Sani-Bello: I Am Not Taking Over The Leadership Of APC by muykem: 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
Maxymilliano:
He has already tactically take over from Buni. What happened to other committee members if their chairman is not around.
Re: Abubakar Sani-Bello: I Am Not Taking Over The Leadership Of APC by Salvador1: 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
Seunmsg you dey wine me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Sani-Bello: I Am Not Taking Over The Leadership Of APC by Salvador1: 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
Maxymilliano:
bubu is coming for him and all those people working with him.
Re: Abubakar Sani-Bello: I Am Not Taking Over The Leadership Of APC by BlazinGlory40: 4:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
Maxymilliano:

He has always been part of them. You need to check again
Re: Abubakar Sani-Bello: I Am Not Taking Over The Leadership Of APC by Penguin2: 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
Lol

Tinubu urchins were rejoicing that Sani Bello was about taking over APC and since he’s from Niger, maybe he’d make it easy for Tinubu endorsed Sani Musa to become APC chairman and consequently ensure easy ride for Tinubu to APC ticket.

But Tinubu urchins’ problem is ignorance…

If they weren’t stupid illiterates with empty brains, they would have understood that the president has no power to unilaterally suspend Buni as APC Caretaker Chairman.

For Buni to be suspended or removed, Buni himself would have to call for NEC meeting or the Secretary would do that. But Akpanudoedehe seems to be unflinchingly loyal to Mai Mala Buni and therefore cannot convene a NEC meeting where harm would be done to Buni.

And other purported suspension or removal of Buni that does not follow this process would be contrary to the APC constitution and therefore ultra vires and a nullity.

So, Tinubu urchins, Buni is going nowhere. He will continue to be in charge of APC, stepping on Tinubu’s scrotum and he will conduct the party congress and convention together; where Amaechi will emerge as APC presidential candidate.

Ndi ala!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Sani-Bello: I Am Not Taking Over The Leadership Of APC by Salvador1: 4:15pm On Mar 07, 2022
Prof sagay that Yoruba man should be punished.
He talks too much.
Re: Abubakar Sani-Bello: I Am Not Taking Over The Leadership Of APC by Frigga13: 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
muykem:
He has already tactically take over from Buni. What happened to other committee members if their chairman is not around.

Says a Yoruba man

Tactical

Yoruba go twist word .. and narratives

Even when the person is saying his mind .. Yoruba will twist it

Are you mr Bello

Haba ?

6 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani-Bello: I Am Not Taking Over The Leadership Of APC by Frigga13: 4:28pm On Mar 07, 2022
Salvador1:
Seunmsg you dey wine me.

That one have disappeared with his urchins

They will soon source a fake news and mods will push it front page

For days Apc themselves just the burst Yoruba lies and media propaganda

Them go push .. Apc go say Na lie grin

How Yoruba wan take win in 2023

Anyways Tinubu Must contest

MUST!

8 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani-Bello: I Am Not Taking Over The Leadership Of APC by Frigga13: 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

Tinubu urchins were rejoicing that Sani Bello was about taking over APC and since he’s from Niger, maybe he’d make it easy for Tinubu endorsed Sani Musa to become APC chairman and consequently ensure easy ride for Tinubu to APC ticket.

But Tinubu urchins’ problem is ignorance…

If they weren’t stupid illiterates with empty brains, they would have understood that the president has no power to unilaterally suspend Buni as APC Caretaker Chairman.

For Buni to be suspended or removed, Buni himself would have to call for NEC meeting or the Secretary would do that. But Akpanudoedehe seems to be unflinchingly loyal to Mai Mala Buni and therefore cannot convene a NEC meeting where harm would be done to Buni.

And other purported suspension or removal of Buni that does not follow this process would be contrary to the APC constitution and therefore ultra vires and a nullity.

So, Tinubu urchins, Buni is going nowhere. He will continue to be in charge of APC, stepping on Tinubu’s scrotum and he will conduct the party congress and convention together; where Amaechi will emerge as APC presidential candidate.

Ndi ala!

Even if Buni is out tomorrow.. it must follow due process
Will they remove Buni that is married to abacha daughter .. Buhari right man for a Bello..

Walai this Yoruba politicians on Nairaland Re funny..
they act desperate

6 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani-Bello: I Am Not Taking Over The Leadership Of APC by gifteddion(m): 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
Maxymilliano:

He is part of the CCEPC, himself and Gov. Oyetola of Osun state are part of the CCEPC

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani-Bello: I Am Not Taking Over The Leadership Of APC by muykem: 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
Frigga13:

Says a Yoruba man

Tactical

Yoruba go twist word .. and narratives

Even when the person is saying his mind .. Yoruba will twist it

Are you mr Bello

Haba ?
You can't use your brain which is unfortunate. How can non member of a ommittee legally presides over the committee meeting? And you don't know that something is happening, if the money spent on your school is not a waste, answer that question?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Sani-Bello: I Am Not Taking Over The Leadership Of APC by Frigga13: 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2022
muykem:
You can't use your brain which is unfortunate. How can non member of a ommittee legally presides over the committee meeting? If the money spent on your school is not a waste, answer that question?

Awolowo free education is the largest scam on a tribe

Guess Bello saying he’s acting on acting capacity makes you yoruba illiterate

Too much for sophistication

6 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani-Bello: I Am Not Taking Over The Leadership Of APC by JAMO84: 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2022
What will PDP Dundees now say?

They have been rejoicing since morning
Re: Abubakar Sani-Bello: I Am Not Taking Over The Leadership Of APC by muykem: 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
Frigga13:

Awolowo free education is the largest scam on a tribe

Guess Bello saying he’s acting on acting capacity makes you yoruba illiterate

Too much for sophistication
Please where are you from? You sound so unintelligent. How can outsider acting on acting capacity when he's not member of committee?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Sani-Bello: I Am Not Taking Over The Leadership Of APC by History555: 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
Wait. U mean that the aso ebi tinubu's supporters hve bought and sown would not be worn. Na lie una talk

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani-Bello: I Am Not Taking Over The Leadership Of APC by Frigga13: 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
muykem:
Please where are you from? You sound so unintelligent. How can outsider acting on acting capacity when he's not member of committee?

Get sense .. that’s all

Next!

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani-Bello: I Am Not Taking Over The Leadership Of APC by muykem: 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
Frigga13:

Get sense .. that’s all

Next!
ok sorry, I thought I am talking to a knowledgeable person.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Sani-Bello: I Am Not Taking Over The Leadership Of APC by Penguin2: 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2022
Frigga13:

Even if Buni is out tomorrow.. it must follow due process
Will they remove Buni that is married to abacha daughter .. Buhari right man for a Bello..

Walai this Yoruba politicians on Nairaland Re funny..
they act desperate

Lol!

They are not “acting” desperate.

They, actually, are desperate.

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani-Bello: I Am Not Taking Over The Leadership Of APC by seunmsg(m): 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
I can see so many wailers convulsing and summersaulting all over the thread. They don’t even know where to stand again. To be honest, they are a pitiable sight to behold. Buni their only hope is gone forever.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Sani-Bello: I Am Not Taking Over The Leadership Of APC by seunmsg(m): 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2022
Salvador1:
Seunmsg you dey wine me.

He will act as the chairman of APC till the convention is held. What’s there that you ipob wailers don’t understand?

26 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls / Criticise But Don't Mock Our Anti-Graft War - Lai Mohammed Tells Media / Oyetola, His Deputy Dragged To Court Over Oath Of Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.