Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared (44926 Views)

Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account / Has My Access Bank Account Been Hacked? / Please Help!!! My Access Bank Just Got Debited, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared by stephinnoyewole(m): 7:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
TheABOMINATION:
Majority of Nigerians are as foolish as the op, their smartphone happens to be their personal computer, which they use to access their bank accounts, cryptocurrency exchange, PayPal, Skrill and other ewallet.

Despite knowing that if their smartphone is stolen, or they are caught by authorized or unauthorized criminals, they will lose all their money, they will still carry their smartphone with them as they move around in public.

Your secondary phone can contain anything TikTok, WhatsApp, Facebook, game app, except money related apps. Protect your money by keeping smartphones that has to access where you store your money at home.

Look, there is nothing wrong with carrying your ATM card with you as you move around in public. But there's everything wrong with carrying the ATM card that is linked to your main account.

The total amount of money in the account of the ATM card you carry around, should not be more than 10% of your total cash.

Even if a rich man would move around with a check book, the maximum amount of money they can write in the check will not be up to 10% of their net worth.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/18/how-nigerian-policemen-extorted-n22million-worth-bitcoin-young-men-gunpoint-lagos

All I can see here is garbage
From carrying an ATM that is not your main account (didn't your sense tell you that wit your ATM,ur BVN can b gotten? That alone is enough to wreck your world) to having a secondary phone, like seriously? When I'm using a smartphone of over 150k, and u think it's everybody that can spend over 300k on smartphones?
Just rest mate
Re: How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared by Hassanmaye(m): 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
[quote author=Hammyaladin post=110835311]One bitch called me today asking me to come to uba for a card i didn't ask for. Bitch was even asking me when I'm going to come.

My question is can uba customer care call you to come take a card you didn't generate

Someone should answer this please.

And op sorry for you lost bro. No trust anybody for this country ooo. The thing don bad.[/quote
Yes
Re: How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared by Hassanmaye(m): 8:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
CrazyCrane:

Hmmm
Your smartphone got pin or pattern
For them to access it without the pattern it will be flashed and everything will be lost. Something is fishy..

active accounts for former employees on the corporate network despite their departure from the company??
Even if you wipe a phone with a simcard inside you can never erase the password on the simcard
Re: How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared by taurusdude0(m): 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
MITCHELL96:

What are you Talking about ?
I have a bet9ja account, and I've withdrew funds with my mom's account and also one girl's account that isn't related to me, the only issue is that you can't withdraw funds with more than 2 already existing account you added to the bet account

Need some screenshots ? I might drop it just to prove you wrong.
I need the screenshot please
Re: How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared by kelvinuj(m): 11:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
If you want to go into the business of POS or you are into it and needs some clarifications, contact me. I am about to start my day.......do have a great day ahead.[/quote]

I bought POS from someone but I don't know how to link it to palmpartner it's not Android POS

Re: How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared by freelancerrr: 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
Re: How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared by Abcruz(m): 10:22pm On Apr 21, 2022
Silentmoni:
infact I just learnt from the bank I visited today that my ussd transfer pin was changed.how they did that I don't know

Sorry about your loss, it is really painful to say the least. This scammers are getting much more evil each passing day.

However, do not let this weigh you down. As long as you still have breath, money can still be made and you will definitely recover from this ordeal.
Re: How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared by Silentmoni(m): 5:43am On Apr 22, 2022
Abcruz:

Sorry about your loss, it is really painful to say the least. This scammers are getting much more evil each passing day.

However, do not let this weigh you down. As long as you still have breath, money can still be made and you will definitely recover from this ordeal.
thanks � man I have since gotten over it and God has been faithful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria / Billionaire Tony Elumelu Spends Quality Christmas Time With His Children At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.