Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

"RIP APC, Gone To Soon" - Dino Melaye Mocks Party Over Fresh Crisis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "RIP APC, Gone To Soon" - Dino Melaye Mocks Party Over Fresh Crisis (21474 Views)

Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House / 'RIP APC': Youths Denounce APC With A Coffin In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "RIP APC, Gone To Soon" - Dino Melaye Mocks Party Over Fresh Crisis by mu2sa2: 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
Dino once pdp,then Apc and back to pdp. Now sitting on the fence waiting to jump to where it's happening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "RIP APC, Gone To Soon" - Dino Melaye Mocks Party Over Fresh Crisis by barnny(m): 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2022
otoleru:
There is a new whatsapp group for adult men and women 18+ for relationship talks, hookups, videos and giveaways
Send a DM to the group admin ‘’ ADD ME TO THE GROUP’’
Terms and conditions applies
WhatsApp number below
Where the number na
Re: "RIP APC, Gone To Soon" - Dino Melaye Mocks Party Over Fresh Crisis by Akhee: 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2022
visijo:
Bring all jobs. I go tell you the one wey I no Dey do ���
Grave Digging. You dey Dig grave?

2 Likes

Re: "RIP APC, Gone To Soon" - Dino Melaye Mocks Party Over Fresh Crisis by dododawa1: 6:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
Bird of d same feathers
Re: "RIP APC, Gone To Soon" - Dino Melaye Mocks Party Over Fresh Crisis by CatANDratTHEORY: 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
otoleru:
There is a new whatsapp group for adult men and women 18+ for relationship talks, hookups, videos and giveaways
Send a DM to the group admin ‘’ ADD ME TO THE GROUP’’
Terms and conditions applies
WhatsApp number below

Slawomiir
Re: "RIP APC, Gone To Soon" - Dino Melaye Mocks Party Over Fresh Crisis by ityP(m): 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
Almaigaa:
Biafrans and IPOB wey no get party, go dey mock one of Africa's biggest parties. No be juju be that? grin grin grin

Dino now na Biafran or IPOB Lmao. Nothing I no go hear from Tinubu urchins mouth
Re: "RIP APC, Gone To Soon" - Dino Melaye Mocks Party Over Fresh Crisis by Almaigaa: 6:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
ityP:

Dino now na Biafran or IPOB Lmao. Nothing I no go hear from Tinubu urchins mouth

How can you compare Dino with Biafrans, IPOB or their SYMPERTIZERS? That's a slap on Dino's face. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "RIP APC, Gone To Soon" - Dino Melaye Mocks Party Over Fresh Crisis by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2022
Fahdiga, it's not about mouth
Malory:
We are happy to announce the death of APC
Re: "RIP APC, Gone To Soon" - Dino Melaye Mocks Party Over Fresh Crisis by Bigheart042(m): 6:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
Don't include me..
I will take him serious..
Don't compare dino with Lai Mohammed
barnny:
This noise maker again grin
Even if this seems to be very true, nobody here will take you serious. Just the same way we will never take Lai Muhammed serious. grin grin
Your comedy no dey move us again. grin grin grin

You are now a goner. grin grin grin grin
Re: "RIP APC, Gone To Soon" - Dino Melaye Mocks Party Over Fresh Crisis by Osibajo2023: 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
nonut:
See your life...
how? I didn't support any now
Re: "RIP APC, Gone To Soon" - Dino Melaye Mocks Party Over Fresh Crisis by Iamolukorede(m): 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2022
These one's are still finding it so hard to keep their house in order, why is it that when election is close by they both parties are always in one issues or the other.

PDP or Apc they are all monumental failures, they don't have anything to offer the nation as a whole, are this one capable of ruling a nation and no wonder they are running the country to the floor.

APC and PDP are dead, this structure is the worst I have seen in decades since 1999 ..
Re: "RIP APC, Gone To Soon" - Dino Melaye Mocks Party Over Fresh Crisis by AsawanaDgreat: 7:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
Where are we celebrating the burial of APC?
Re: "RIP APC, Gone To Soon" - Dino Melaye Mocks Party Over Fresh Crisis by Malory: 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Fahdiga, it's not about mouth
Supporter of evil
Re: "RIP APC, Gone To Soon" - Dino Melaye Mocks Party Over Fresh Crisis by visijo(m): 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
Akhee:
Grave Digging. You dey Dig grave?
grin grin how much per ft?
Re: "RIP APC, Gone To Soon" - Dino Melaye Mocks Party Over Fresh Crisis by Tagwood(m): 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2022
mock how is likely dino is a student
Re: "RIP APC, Gone To Soon" - Dino Melaye Mocks Party Over Fresh Crisis by poly95: 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
Mumu dey mock mumus, where's your state sef dino?
Re: "RIP APC, Gone To Soon" - Dino Melaye Mocks Party Over Fresh Crisis by abbasajao(m): 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
Childish old man
Re: "RIP APC, Gone To Soon" - Dino Melaye Mocks Party Over Fresh Crisis by dmostcheerful(f): 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Lol. No lies . I've said this severally. Buhari was the only reason apc is still saying together cos of the undying love that the people, especially the people from the North had for him. I was even thinking they'd wait for him to finish his tenure before things wouid get scattered but at the look of things, it wouldn't get to that time.

Should tunubu lose the ticket, which is inevitable, he'd come back home but that would be too late. He was warned
The plain is the chatter the party and on May Atiku's winning will be declared in court.
The north is not done with Nigeria yet.
Re: "RIP APC, Gone To Soon" - Dino Melaye Mocks Party Over Fresh Crisis by blaqoracle: 11:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Is there no other aspirant aside from Tinubu? That the hatred is this much. I thought Anyim Pius Anyim and OUK are also contesting.
Okoro I have two questions to ask you.

1. Did Tinubu stole your destiny?
2. Who introduced Nkpuru nmiri to yeebos?
Once you answer this questions I will know what to say.
these people are full bitterness, envy and hatred.
Instead of them to campaign for their own candidate, they are busy stalking tinubu.
Sorry enough, Igbo can never rule Nigeria again, that is why the full meaning of naira is never allow Igbo Rule again.

1 Like

Re: "RIP APC, Gone To Soon" - Dino Melaye Mocks Party Over Fresh Crisis by Thinktwicemybro: 12:15am On Mar 08, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Is there no other aspirant aside from Tinubu? That the hatred is this much. I thought Anyim Pius Anyim and OUK are also contesting.
Okoro I have two questions to ask you.

1. Did Tinubu stole your destiny?
2. Who introduced Nkpuru nmiri to yeebos?
Once you answer this questions I will know what to say.
He stole more than destiny by making Lagos his atm mechine and milking Lagos dry with billion van hiest. Mumu Edo man.
Re: "RIP APC, Gone To Soon" - Dino Melaye Mocks Party Over Fresh Crisis by Akhee: 8:17am On Mar 08, 2022
visijo:
grin grin how much per ft?
Hahaha. Funny you

1 Like

Re: "RIP APC, Gone To Soon" - Dino Melaye Mocks Party Over Fresh Crisis by Daniety(m): 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
Malory:
We are happy to announce the death of APC

Who ask you
Re: "RIP APC, Gone To Soon" - Dino Melaye Mocks Party Over Fresh Crisis by SeeItSayIt: 11:30am On Mar 10, 2022
barnny:
This noise maker again grin
Even if this seems to be very true, nobody here will take you serious. Just the same way we will never take Lai Muhammed serious. grin grin
Your comedy no dey move us again. grin grin grin

You are now a goner. grin grin grin grin

Kindly speak for yourself, pls.

Many of us still take Dino serious on many issues including this current APC status. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wounded Soldiers Celebrate Sallah In Hospital / Insecurity: After Mamu’s Arrest, DSS Targets Gumi, Others / APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.