Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

From Scrawny Buhari To Groggy Tinubu, my appeal to Hausa and Yoruba voters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From Scrawny Buhari To Groggy Tinubu, my appeal to Hausa and Yoruba voters (331 Views)

PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out / I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare / Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Scrawny Buhari To Groggy Tinubu, my appeal to Hausa and Yoruba voters by God1000(m): 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
Both men look very pale and haggard, they should be resting with their families and not chasing political power, they don't have the stamina and mettle to lead a country like Nigeria, buhari is a testament, he's a monumental and colossal failure.

They always try to appear strong during campaigns just to fool people but some of us have learnt a bitter lessons, we need to stop recycling these scraggy knaves and machiavellian desperados that have nothing to offer us, its all about their parochial interest and self aggrandisement.
Tinubu will soon become another tripper and globetrotter if elected, we need strong and vibrant youths that can brainstorm and proffer solutions to our problems.

Wake up Nigerians, shun tribalism and bigotry because we are all going to suffer together, politicians don't care about ordinary people, don't vote along ethnic and religious lines.

the world is moving fast, we are being left behind.

Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Share

Re: From Scrawny Buhari To Groggy Tinubu, my appeal to Hausa and Yoruba voters by EmptyGarden(m): 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
In other words; From frying pan to fire.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Scrawny Buhari To Groggy Tinubu, my appeal to Hausa and Yoruba voters by God1000(m): 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
EmptyGarden:
In other words; From frying pan to fire.
exactly man
Re: From Scrawny Buhari To Groggy Tinubu, my appeal to Hausa and Yoruba voters by Oxb90: 5:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
Nigeria don suffer
Re: From Scrawny Buhari To Groggy Tinubu, my appeal to Hausa and Yoruba voters by MITCHELL96: 5:48pm On Mar 07, 2022
This Buhari that sleeps and eat throughout the day in Aso rock.

Now tinubu ? undecided if he's elected, I swear down, he'll do worse than Buhari has done, Buhari that doesn't watch news or even read news to know what's happening in the country he's leading, the last time he did, he held the Newspaper upside down, who tf reads upside down huh ? undecided , this is to show you he doesn't read and wasn't reading it, he's just posing for the camera so as to scam gullible Nigerians that he see and hears our problem. What a retard*d f#ktard we voted in as president of this country angry

Get your PVC, vote in someone with potential and great leadership , not someone that's promising to pay your kids WAEC fees, just imagine ? undecided
Re: From Scrawny Buhari To Groggy Tinubu, my appeal to Hausa and Yoruba voters by Roger3D(m): 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
And if we refuse to take your advice nko? Will the world come to an end?

1 Like

Re: From Scrawny Buhari To Groggy Tinubu, my appeal to Hausa and Yoruba voters by God1000(m): 6:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
Roger3D:
And if we refuse to take your advice nko? Will the world come to an end?
the world won't come to an end man, but you and I will live to regret our decisions.
Re: From Scrawny Buhari To Groggy Tinubu, my appeal to Hausa and Yoruba voters by God1000(m): 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
MITCHELL96:
This Buhari that sleeps and eat throughout the day in also rock.

Now tinubu ? undecided if he's elected, I swear down, he'll do worse than Buhari has done, Buhari that doesn't watch news or even read news to know what's happening in the country he's leading, the last time he did, he held the Newspaper upside down, who tf reads upside down huh ? undecided , this is to show you he doesn't read and wasn't reading it, he's just posing for the camera so as to scam gullible Nigerians that he see and hears our problem. What a retard*d f#ktard we voted in as president of this country angry

Get your PVC, vote in someone with potential and great leadership , not someone that's promising to pay your kids WAEC fees, just imagine ? undecided
I couldn't agree more, it's time to do the right thing or remain the laggard of the world forever
Re: From Scrawny Buhari To Groggy Tinubu, my appeal to Hausa and Yoruba voters by RahmanJAobo: 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
Hausas are not stupid bruh

What happened in Ibadan and igangan is still fresh in their mind
Re: From Scrawny Buhari To Groggy Tinubu, my appeal to Hausa and Yoruba voters by God1000(m): 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
RahmanJAobo:
Hausas are not stupid bruh

What happened in Ibadan and igangan is still fresh in their mind
do you think that incident will have any effect on 2023 elections?
Re: From Scrawny Buhari To Groggy Tinubu, my appeal to Hausa and Yoruba voters by RahmanJAobo: 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
God1000:
do you think that incident will have any effect on 2023 elections?
we have already started seeing the effect at the center
Re: From Scrawny Buhari To Groggy Tinubu, my appeal to Hausa and Yoruba voters by God1000(m): 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
RahmanJAobo:
we have already started seeing the effect at the center
okay

(1) (Reply)

Apc Convention: Apc Cecpc Chairman, Sani Bello Inaugurates Convention Planning S / Pastor Reuben Appoints Dr. Solomon David (phd) As The Director General Pastor Re / 'Mosque Not Bombed, No Civilian Killed': Mosque's Head Denies Ukraine Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.