Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

How I Overcame Depression That Almost Claimed My Sanity - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Overcame Depression That Almost Claimed My Sanity (214 Views)

How I Overcame Marijuana Addiction (Weed) / 5 Myths About Depression That Are Untrue / My Challenges With Rhesus Factor In Pregnancy And How I Overcame It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Overcame Depression That Almost Claimed My Sanity by Lastborn081789(m): 5:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
Until I overcame depression, I used to believe that it is never possible to overcome that monster.

Before I tell you how I overcome my depression that lasted for about 2 years, I will like to quickly share with you what you don't know about depression.

Things you probably don't know about depression:

1. Depression will not go on its own until you take action.

2. You can overcome depression without any medication.

3. Until you take action, depression will continue to torment you.

4. It is only YOU that can Help YOURSELF to overcome depression.

5. Those things you hear in your head while battling depression are not always true... It's a trap to ruin your day today again.

Now that you already know the secrets about depression, Now, how do you overcome it on your own?

I have been there and I know how you feel...

Check out the 6 things I did to overcome my depression here: https://www.informant4u.com/2022/03/6-ways-to-overcome-depression-and-discouragement.html
Re: How I Overcame Depression That Almost Claimed My Sanity by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
as they say:

(1) (Reply)

10 Things To Avoid When You Have Alopecia Areata / Amazing Benefits Of Shea Butter / Adding Prebiotics And Probiotics To Diet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.