Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

2021 Fgn Sukuk Bond - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 2021 Fgn Sukuk Bond (549 Views)

Sukuk Bond Rental Payment Due 16dec22 / February 2019 FGN Bond Auction Oversubscribed Despite Election Concerns / Fgn Bond: Sovereign Sukuk Offer For Subscription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2021 Fgn Sukuk Bond by keeper303: 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2022
Please I applied for some Sukuk Bond by transferring money from Gtb to Unity bank, but uptill now I have not heard from both banks. I supplied my CSCS account number on the form. I have checked my CSCS account but it has not reflected. Am I being too anxious or I should still wait further?
Re: 2021 Fgn Sukuk Bond by aieromon(m): 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2022
keeper303:
Please I applied for some Sukuk Bond by transferring money from Gtb to Unity bank, but uptill now I have not heard from both banks. I supplied my CSCS account number on the form. I have checked my CSCS account but it has not reflected. Am I being too anxious or I should still wait further?

Unity Bank is not one of the receiving banks or placement agents. Successful applicants have already received acknowledgment of their investment.
Re: 2021 Fgn Sukuk Bond by keeper303: 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
aieromon:

Unity Bank is not one of the receiving banks or placement agents. Successful applicants have already received acknowledgment of their investment.

It was Jaiz bank I sent the transfer to and not Unity bank.
Re: 2021 Fgn Sukuk Bond by aieromon(m): 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
keeper303:

It was Jaiz bank I sent the transfer to and not Unity bank.

Contact Jaiz
customercare@jaizbankplc.com
Re: 2021 Fgn Sukuk Bond by keeper303: 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
aieromon:

Contact Jaiz
customercare@jaizbankplc.com

Thank you very much. I will do that tomorrow.
Re: 2021 Fgn Sukuk Bond by keeper303: 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
I have sent letters to Jaiz Bank and Debt management office and I am awaiting response. Please those who bought this 2021 FGN SUKUK BOND, have you received any notification?
Re: 2021 Fgn Sukuk Bond by freeman67: 6:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
keeper303:

Sukuk IV which was auctioned in 2021 has not been credited to individuals CSCS account. However, the receiving agent you used should have confirmed you after the settlement. Since they did not, just give it a while to see if they will respond to your email. If they don't, just search for their customer care number online and call them.

1 Like

Re: 2021 Fgn Sukuk Bond by keeper303: 9:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
freeman67:

Sukuk IV which was auctioned in 2021 has not been credited to individuals CSCS account. However, the receiving agent you used should have confirmed you after the settlement. Since they did not, just give it a while to see if they will respond to your email. If they don't, just search for their customer care number online and call them.

Thank you very much. I just want to be sure that I am not the only one who has not received notification or have their CSCS account credited.

(1) (Reply)

How To Save In Dollars In Nigeria / How I Went From Being Broke, Depressed To Traveling The World / A Nairaland Forex Trader In Need Of Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.