Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. (36804 Views)

See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! / 18L Of Petrol For 36KM Distance / Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by millionboi(m): 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
G

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
Stop panic buying.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
NotBeenPaid:
No long queue. I was the last on the line. Spent less than 30 minutes.
bloody lie. That pics was taken months back. Ogun is known for skull mining and not fuel price reduction

6 Likes

Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by Nyanmiridunce: 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
wentroublecomes:

Please, how can I get to ilaro from Ibadan.
I'm coming there tomorrow for a business
Board a car to abk. You will see cars going to ilaro at brewery or lafenwa. That's the fastest and easiest from Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by Ogilinsaka: 4:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
Here In Onitsha, They Sell It 220naira Per Litre

Na Onitsha you dey dey release different type of bad news everyday. Na wa o

5 Likes

Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by OlujobaSamuel: 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
wentroublecomes:

Private or commercial transport?

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by Igyeseh06(m): 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
Omihanifa:
The queues are gradually fading away
Yes, because Bubu has travelled and Osibanjo is in charge.

Unconfirmed report has it that the moment Bubu travelled out of the country, Osibanjo invited to the NNPC GM and told him he don't want to see those long ques in the filling stations again.

And it's working.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by ArticleBeast: 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
255 or 260 in Zaria kd

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by Skullano(m): 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
Here In Onitsha, They Sell It 220naira Per Litre

North West for express sell at 165naira but you go dey line tire..

3 Likes

Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by bluefilm: 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
Those of us in the Sit at Home region dey hear am now.

I bought a liter at 250 yesterday.

It wasn't funny at all.

Oh... My soul longs for Biafra the motherland!!!

Because I know that this nonsense can never happen in Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by Oyiboman69: 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
NotBeenPaid:
why is this meter different from the one in the fuel station?...are those not people queuing to buy petrol?

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by Dreal1247: 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
But some filling stations in Delta state have been selling for #165.00. A particular one In Ughelli has been selling for #162.00. Shortly, the queue will definitely disappear from the petrol stations.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
Here in sokoto is like a battle ground. Only NNPC Gusau road is selling though #168 but you may spend 2 days waiting. We are ready to buy #250 at ease but no place to buy

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by OmejeGuy: 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
wentroublecomes:

Enter motor to Papa(lanto) or Sango. Drop at Papa Junction. You'll see direct motor to Ilaro and Oja Odan from Papa

Papa is after Ewekoro cement depot

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by mmsen: 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
sylve11:
We have bad government and bad citizens. Each of everyone is guilty of the crime he or she is accusing the other of. sad cool

The government is only a reflection of the citizenry.
Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by GloriousGbola: 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
Story. The queues are still here and several stations are dry.
Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by mmsen: 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
bluefilm:

It wasn't funny at all.

You have Igbo governors and LGA chairmen, why do you not hold those ones to account?

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by Timmi: 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
tuoyoojo:
The only way you can spend 30mins for abuja fuel queue na fit u nor follow main gate enter

Average na 2 to 6 hours for queue

By the way,

I get one small question to ask

I hope say those when vote Baba into power, get one special filling station when dem dey go for fuel at reduced amount

If not because we have short memory as a people, under the previous regime we have frequent fuel shortages but this time, we have one after over a long time and we are salivating, complaining and blaming the government
Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by Graciousnaija: 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
Ikorodu filling stations especially the ijede ones, out of greed and this situation, are selling @ N200/litre. We need the NNPC monitoring body to visit all the filling stations from Itamaga all the way to Ijede.
Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by Timmi: 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
bluefilm:

It wasn't funny at all.

Good for you, continue with your sit at home until you and your Igbos/Ibos/Igbos finally decided to leave us alone for good

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

I bought for 210 per litre last Friday

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by Lama70(m): 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
The problem now is how to convince the transporters particularly the okada riders.
Reverting back to the appropriate price now will become an uphill task for them.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by ultimateprof: 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
This one na queue for North. Any fuel station that buyers are more than five we no dey enter there.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by neolboy(m): 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
Omihanifa:

Not in Abuja here ooo

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by adeolaben(m): 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
wentroublecomes:

From apata in ibadan, board abeokuta vehicle.... Drop at Asero garage..... Board taxi going to Ita-oshin garage...... From there you will get ilaro transport....

Or are you going to be driving yourself to ilaro?

If so, from Apata -> Abeokuta-> Lafenwa market(Abeokuta) -> Ita-oshin(Abeokuta) -> straight through the Ita-oshin round about-> take it straight down -> Papalanto ( ewekoro- lafarge cement factory) >> at the round about you'd see a military amoured personnel vehicle -> turn by it's side ..... That's the road that will take you to ilaro straight......

But still ask around when you get to that junction, because their is another side that leads to ofada/mowe.... And another leading to Ifo/ sango ota.......

It's a 4 junction round about..... So make sure you ask

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by princepee: 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
The cues are fading away to return again.
The ultimate goal is price increase ...
They have master the script, make it scares until the people demand for it at any amount..

The plan is to make pms #300, or more.. just watch out.
Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by onadana: 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
Omihanifa:

Fade where biko?Come to Kaduna,where people queue for fuel at empty filling stations hoping the stations will offload fuel.It's that bad.
Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by QuizPay: 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

Government initial plan was to remove partial fuel subsidy reasons why there was fuel scarcity however God kon better government bread with the global increase in crude oil (Russia Ukraine war)

Those selling it above fixed price are just taken advantage of the situation however the price still remains the same
Re: Ogun State: This Is How Much I Bought Petrol For Today. by Aarenasbaba(m): 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
I reside in Ogun State, Abeokuta to be precise.... No queue @ 200 per litre

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Toyota As Reliable As Nigerians Make It Seem. / The New 2019 Ford Edge Unveiled In Nigeria By Coscharis Motors (PHOTOS) / Accident Occurs On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.