Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason (40950 Views)

Peter Obi Endorses Olumide Akpata For Edo Governorship Race / Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) / Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by wilcox(m): 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ayoade19:
What did Adeleke family wants again that God have not bestowed on them? Must they involve in Politics? They're living in affluence already I don't know what causes the political office tussle.
Everybody sha want this power sha.
It's not about what they want but what they have to offer the good people of osun state. This is the mentality that has made us stay below average for so long. Let's change the narrative
Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
T
Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by Johnnyessence(m): 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ayoade19:
What did Adeleke family wants again that God have not bestowed on them? Must they involve in Politics? They're living in affluence already I don't know what causes the political office tussle.
Everybody sha want this power sha.
igbe lenu vendor. Ekun Egbere. Ingrate Dele Adeleke is a clueless goner.
Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by Omohdela: 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2022
Something I have predicted long ago, its just the Adelekes strategy.
Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by Omobada(m): 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2022
He has no option though
Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by zealousayo(m): 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Aregbesola bad Governance as how? Can you shed more light please
Shed more to what exactly? Aregebe's performance was woeful. I don't expect you to agree because I know you are one of his hallelujah boys. Thatfairguy, I know this is you.
Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
Mr Ayo, how have you been. Quite a while.

You Know I won't argue with you.
zealousayo:

Shed more to what exactly? Aregebe's performance was woeful. I don't expect you to agree because I know you are one of his hallelujah boys. Thatfairguy, I know this is you.
Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by Nauttyprof(m): 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2022
Sammy07:
Yet Davido don abuse this man

If Aregbe and Oyetola don't resolve their differences, there's high possibility that PDP will win.

If they do, it's gonna be a tough election.

You only overblow Aregbe's popularity. He has no role to play in the coming election. He is just a political looser in Osun state as it stands. Why should people listen to someone who owed salaries of Civil servants. Turned schools in the state to a prison where they wear just one type of uniform. Focused on infrastructure and kept deceiving the indigenes that there was no money to pay salaries. Do you think these people are fools to listen to such?

We keep celebrating thieves who should not be recognised in anyway.

This does not suggest that I also support Tinubu on Osun matter too as that's another thief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by zionstaar75: 8:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
David too get influence, he will win Osun for PDP
did u read what u wrote?davido will win election,are u sure ure not on mkpuru miri

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by marsman: 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
Omirin is another candidate from PDP I believe. I want to follow this Osun politics, I hope i can.
Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by SocialJustice: 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
As if you fit win before self.
Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by Lacash: 8:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by Indispensable85(m): 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by RALPHOW(m): 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
Step up or down , Oyetola is our governor.
Dancer/ WAEC Failure/forgery can never rule Osun State

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Stepping down for a dunce dancer. angry

Adeleke contesting Osun Governorship is a great Insult to the learned People of the State.

NO MORE OTHER CREDIBLE CANDIDATE IN PDP angry
as in huge insult.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by khello5(m): 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
mannobi:
I just don't see any credible candidate challenging the incumbent governor. Aregbes bad governance that almost cost oyetola the victory the last time is no longer there. Osun is a civil servant dominated state and the civil servants are with this governor. Come to osogbo and ask about him
which Osogbo are U referring to ? Civil servants DAT he promised to pay dia backlog and d rubbish deceitful coalition with Omisore.I was @state house few weeks ago DAT pensioners are raining curses on Oyetola. U will pity my state and Nigeria if U see many of dz veterans languishing in stroke and poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by Bimpe29: 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2022
He has been talked to by those important to his life.
Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by Cholls(m): 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
My brother won ti bully eleyi
Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by olatuns2017: 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
Xscape1993:
It is well sir. Any good thing that will kick out the evil party is highly welcome.

APC evil
PDP devil

Your choice
Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by maasoap(m): 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Best decision cos only your uncle can kick gboyega in the balls. I still hate your party sir, apc too

But you didn't see it in the report where he said he withdrew for Ademola or he's going to give him support in the primary. Actually, he stepped down for another candidate, not for Ademola
Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by ajagidiagbo1(m): 8:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
Says a ghost from southyeast.

Xscape1993:
It is well sir. Any good thing that will kick out the evil party is highly welcome.
Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by egbaguy2: 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
Aminat508���
Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by Tareq1105: 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
khello5:
which Osogbo are U referring to ? Civil servants DAT he promised to pay dia backlog and d rubbish deceitful coalition with Omisore.I was @state house few weeks ago DAT pensioners are raining curses on Oyetola. U will pity my state and Nigeria if U see many of dz veterans languishing in stroke and poverty. Bleep Oyetola,Aregbe and Omisore

Osun State has a lot of debts and they're being deducted at source.

It's not easy for the governor. He's been very prudent and he has what it takes to come out of the financial mess Aregbe put the state into.

A dancing senator will take Osun state backwards.

In the last campaign, he didn't attend all the 3 debates bcoz he doesn't know what to say.

He doesn't have the confidence of himself.

I just hope Osun people would not make that mistake.

Remember, his billionaire brother will not give him his money to pay pensioners / salary or pay contractors.

Best of luck to Osun people.
Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by mozona(m): 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
pressure from davido
Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by Sheggy13(m): 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

How can anyone who doesn't live under a rock ask this type of question? So making workers work and suffer for months without pay, or at best half pay in most cases is good governance to you? Osun state became the butt of jokes even here on Nairaland under Aregbesola cos of impoverishment of state workers. If that's not bad governance to you, I wonder what else is.
Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by Sheggy13(m): 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

How can anyone who doesn't live under a rock ask this type of question? So making workers work and suffer for months without pay, or at best half pay in most cases is good governance to you? Osun state became the butt of jokes even here on Nairaland under Aregbesola cos of impoverishment of state workers, so much so that Winners Chapel Church had to giving out free food to some of them. If that's not bad governance to you, I wonder what else is.
Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
Well, with your response I think I understand the situation much more than you do.

At first it's called modulated salary. Full payment for workers from Level 8 downward.
75% for level 10-14.
50% for most senior officers. THIS DONE WITH AGREEMENT BETWEEN LABOUR LEADERS AND GOVERNMENT AS THE REALITY WAS OPENED TO THEM. THEY'RE PART OF THE COMMITTEE THE THEN COS AND CURRENT GOV OYETOLA CHAIRS, THEY RECEIVES OSUN MONTHLY ALLOCATION AND SHARED AS AGREED.

Mind you, Commissioners are also not paid.

THIS HAPPENED BETWEEN THE PERIOD OF 2016-2017. PART OF THE CUT IS BEING PAID BY AREGBESOLA BEFORE HE LEFT OFFICE as full payment for all commenced in 2018 before he left.

Some said because he wants to do project, he intentionally denied to pay workers. Lies from the pit of hell.
He has already awarded all the contracts prior to that time. Those that have not been awarded was abandoned.

Someone who first started and pays 13th month salary shouldn't be accuse of cruelty.
Someone who raised pension fund by 40% when he assumed office shouldn't be accused of wickedness. Then there are pensioners who takes #200 as their pensions.
Someone who paid backlogs of workers' promotion is not wicked.

Posterity will surely remember him for good. He's the pioneer of any development you'll ever see entering Osun today.

More or less, Aregbesola is not wicked, those who follows his administration will understand better.

Sheggy13:

How can anyone who doesn't live under a rock ask this type of question? So making workers work and suffer for months without pay, or at best half pay in most cases is good governance to you? Osun state became the butt of jokes even here on Nairaland under Aregbesola cos of impoverishment of state workers. If that's not bad governance to you, I wonder what else is.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by ityP(m): 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Stepping down for a dunce dancer. angry

Adeleke contesting Osun Governorship is a great Insult to the learned People of the State.

NO MORE OTHER CREDIBLE CANDIDATE IN PDP angry

Someone who keep running from ordinary debate, nothing upstairs angry

Lol. You can start crying early o. PDP is getting back Osun come July. The unity of PDP would ensure that. Adeleke or Dotun will become governor. Let either of them join another excellent governor of the SW from PDP to build the west. Seyi issa goal. Adeleke/Dotun issa goal. PDP nationals should be doing anyhow. Grassroots are not playing. Jos North/Bassa elections in plateau state is proof of this. APC shock grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable / Half-Unclad Women Protest In Kaduna Against Killings / Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.