Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert (28380 Views)

Viral Video Of Wizkid Grabbing Tems Butt On O2 Arena Stage Upsets Fans / Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London / Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by Enemyofpeace: 5:26am On Mar 08, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

If you are a wise person, that question is what you should try to find answers to first before writing the rubbish you wrote first. You have the tendency to be wise, but you are still the one who is holding yourself back. You got it right that Wizkid doesnt make noise, but that doesn't mean he doesnt exhibit fears too. Davido is who he is, and nothing can change it. The main issue is...what is his fear? That's all. But you saying the crap and then saying you arent playing him down is somehow.

A wise man learns and not condemn.

Lastly, no man is a super man. Once you know this, you are free. And Davido sharing his fear or fears is why people say he is REAL. It seems you are the one who doesnt understand rhe showbiz runs.

Goodluck!
don’t mind the guy, he knows nothing about showbiz

1 Like

Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by Jostoman: 5:26am On Mar 08, 2022
Davido my nigga, God will continue to bless you and your family for us. amen
Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by adeSoft2yk: 5:32am On Mar 08, 2022
Were you there when both made arrangement for their sold out. It baffles me how you analysised it as if you are their managers. Only say what you know and forget about things you don't know. Wizkid and Davido are Nigerians, Yoruba and they are making us proud. Money or no money, they are both doing well.
tomakint:

I don't know your age but it seems you don't know how these games play out......who told you Wizkid made billions? How old are you funny lots here these days? Do you even know why they call it showbiz? Sony entertainment is the one promoting Wizkid and they did it for him in his 3 day so-called sold out without him spending his "change".....what Davido did is simply unprecedented, why? he spent his own money to promote this concert and here he is thanking his God for the success and you are mentioning wizkid? What is the basis for this irritating comparison now......do you even unbderstand the dark secrets in this game? you make me laff

3 Likes

Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by naxyrick: 5:35am On Mar 08, 2022
Abellagos:
Even the devil calls God

An artist without any record for even just one gospel song is talking about trusting God..

and here comes Mr righteousness condemning someone.so you know God more than davido or other artists
No problem you will be the first to be seen there
Make sure you make heaven ooo

1 Like

Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by crackhouse(m): 5:44am On Mar 08, 2022
Motivational speaker
Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by aylive02(m): 5:44am On Mar 08, 2022
Abellagos:
Even the devil calls God

An artist without any record for even just one gospel song is talking about trusting God..

. I wonder o
Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by kellyzaf(m): 5:47am On Mar 08, 2022
immortalcrown:
Fear about what? Wizkid sold out his tickets in less than an hour and made billions without making noise. Davido is not a bad artiste but he makes so much noise. There has been so much noise about this one show. Even his sister's staged prayer. Transporting his baby mamas alone was a trend to draw attention to the show. I am not against Davido. I am not trying to use Wizkid to play Davido down. I am just stating facts about Davido. What was his fear before the show? Money to sponsor the show or the fear that the show might not be loud enough for bragging?

Op, must every body live his or her live like Wizkid?,
We all hv individualifestyle stop this unnecessary comparison.

2 Likes

Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by cokerayodele9(m): 5:59am On Mar 08, 2022
Of course
Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by DrChukzy(m): 6:03am On Mar 08, 2022
Shetemi12:
Wizkid shut 02 for three(3) days straight.. We no hear anything, but OBo used five(5) to sell ticket, he's now lying against an imaginary guy who said they should cancel the show! Why are you lying na?

Just open mouth waaaah

Life doesn't end on nairaland

Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by solsticey2k3(m): 6:12am On Mar 08, 2022
On the contrary, trusting God is easy. You know what He is capable of, you know He can do all things, so trusting Him should be easy.

However, what is not easy, are the challenges faced along the way on the fulfillment of God’s promises.

But if He has said it, easily trust that He will bring it to pass.

1 Like

Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 08, 2022
immortalcrown:
Fear about what?
What was his fear before the show?

There was a storm in the UK where the O2 had to close for repairs. Some shows had to be cancelled because of this.
This could be one of his fears.
The raging war in Ukraine could also be another.
Despite all restrictions lifted, Covid is still very much around. That could also be another fear.
Lots to fear grin

6 Likes

Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by Ykc2(m): 6:36am On Mar 08, 2022
immortalcrown:
Fear about what? Wizkid sold out his tickets in less than an hour and made billions without making noise. Davido is not a bad artiste but he makes so much noise. There has been so much noise about this one show. Even his sister's staged prayer. Transporting his baby mamas alone was a trend to draw attention to the show. I am not against Davido. I am not trying to use Wizkid to play Davido down. I am just stating facts about Davido. What was his fear before the show? Money to sponsor the show or the fear that the show might not be loud enough for bragging?
the way una dey calculate money for nigeria nawa oooh wizkid made billions of naira abi?

1 Like

Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by amstamon: 6:37am On Mar 08, 2022
immortalcrown:
Baba, na who tell u say wizkid no make noise? The whole announcement of sold out tickets in an hour before the show no be noise abi? Seems like you dont know say the so called 'noise' is part of creating awareness and promotion of a show abi? Or you expect him to just organise a show and keep mute.
Stop hating!!
Or you think say all this thug life attitude wey burna dey try display na just for fun abi? All na to keep relevant and awareness which is still part of the business.
Come sef, you think say to make noise even easy ni? Do you even know a president/governor/senator in the history of naija never donate 250m of their personal money before? Oya check am and hail Davido even if you'll have to make some noise grin

1 Like

Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by Savoryzinny(f): 6:37am On Mar 08, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Stop shooting yourself in the leg! If it was sold out, that place can never be that empty. Stop hyping what’s not!

People left their seat in a sold out show and the vacancy was that glaring.

I am ceratain you have not been to a sold out show.

Here yourself again with the flimsy excuse you painted. People left their seat and why the glaring vacancy!

Dunce!

If you think it is easy to achieve any success in the showbiz, try doing same yourself. It takes a lot to do what Davido did. We should stop pulling people down with this our yeye comparing syndrome. You that know what sold out show looks like, when are you hosting yours?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by Emma1Oj(m): 6:41am On Mar 08, 2022
immortalcrown:
guy fear is a natural thing that grab anyone heart planing to do anything. Even JESUS self fear and he asked God to take the cup away from him. That's y dey said life/to succeed is a risk.. so be calming down.

Beside please don't compare Wizkid with Davido again. Wizkid is way....too mature Dan Davido,burnaboy,and many plenty music artist.

3 Likes

Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by Akmike1983: 6:41am On Mar 08, 2022
Bros free ur mind from this bad Energy go work hard so people can recon with u too, no dey beef personwey don make am for nothing
immortalcrown:
Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by Sunsets: 6:42am On Mar 08, 2022
Tap no be small.
Peace081:

See how you are running your mouth like a tap just because u want to be the first to comment, o boy drink water small.
Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by EmpressOVD: 6:42am On Mar 08, 2022
Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by TheOmoney(m): 6:48am On Mar 08, 2022
immortalcrown:

He just mentioned that the show was almost cancelled. That's enough reason to fear or thank God at the end.
Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by Cowbell521: 6:50am On Mar 08, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Stop shooting yourself in the leg! If it was sold out, that place can never be that empty. Stop hyping what’s not!

People left their seat in a sold out show and the vacancy was that glaring.

I am ceratain you have not been to a sold out show.

Here yourself again with the flimsy excuse you painted. People left their seat and why the glaring vacancy!

Dunce!
Coming from a guy chattin from a dump who never left his village shore. Arguing with someone who attended. You are a fo*l. How many seats are empty in the picture you posted? If U can't point up to 10. Then Mr Idiot, I'm done with U. Poor Suberu dey form Einstein. Won't quote u again. Below is a better response 4 U

Smallboynocare:

Good go do hin own and man go talk
It's people like you that allow him trend 24/7 because u must see something to say sha
Keep on the Good work Davido will continue to shine whether u like it or not and he'll brag if he wants because no be your papa carry am reach where e dey...if you're pained hit your head on your stupid house wall lol grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by HRMK: 6:50am On Mar 08, 2022
WHAT A MERCIFUL GOD INDEED!IF DAVIDO WHO HAS BROKEN THE HEARTS OF THREE LOVELY LADIES,WITH MORE TO GO CULD BE TALKING ABOUT THE CREATOR.......DIDNT HE KNOW GOD'S EXISTENCE WHILE ON HIS SEX ESCAPADES?
Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by RosyIsBlessed: 6:52am On Mar 08, 2022
Trusting God is the easiest and sweetest thing to do.
Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by Francisanointed(m): 6:54am On Mar 08, 2022
immortalcrown:
Sometimes I wonder if you were reading or comparing. I guess you have never hosted an event before. Please go and host one and come back again. Imaging hosting a program of about 300 people coming to that place,until the program is over,u won't be at rest. You will have a lot of fears. So many things will be running through your mind at the same time. Pls think before you talk. Even WizKid will admit this.

1 Like

Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by amstamon: 6:57am On Mar 08, 2022
Francisanointed:

Sometimes I wonder if you were reading or comparing. I guess you have never hosted an event before. Please go and host one and come back again. Imaging hosting a program of about 300 people coming to that place,until the program is over,u won't be at rest. You will have a lot of fears. So many things will be running through your mind at the same time. Pls think before you talk. Even WizKid will admit this.
Abeg lecture am. He's just hating. Ordinary 'Bible reading' for church, person still dey shake grin

2 Likes

Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by sylve11: 7:00am On Mar 08, 2022
Bluntguy:

Be calming down bros. When you throw small party now and you no see people wey you invite na then you go know the answer to all these your questions.

Me sef weak for that guy. cool
Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by PENNYSWAP: 7:00am On Mar 08, 2022
immortalcrown:

Wizkid sold out for 45 ponds per seat davido sold out for 70 pounds per seat and 130 for vip

So he deserves the hype

1 Like

Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by Smallboynocare: 7:01am On Mar 08, 2022
immortalcrown:
Good go do hin own and man go talk
It's people like you that allow him trend 24/7 because u must see something to say sha
Keep on the Good work Davido will continue to shine whether u like it or not and he'll brag if he wants because no be your papa carry am reach where e dey...if you're pained hit your head on your stupid house wall lol grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by Cowbell521: 7:02am On Mar 08, 2022
Ykc2:
the way una dey calculate money for nigeria nawa oooh wizkid made billions of naira abi?
Wizkid wey no be him even get show. Lol. Na SONY get show rebrand am. David & Team did everything demsef. E no easy

2 Likes

Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by kingyakos: 7:03am On Mar 08, 2022
immortalcrown:
.......Fear of the unknown. Man greatest enemy
Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 08, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Peter Okoye Features In Genevieve Nnaji's "Lion Heart" Movie / 2face To Blackface: Apologise To Me Or I Sue You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.