Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,775 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:06 PM

Oraimo Green Backyard Party Live Videos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oraimo Green Backyard Party Live Videos (204 Views)

“we Have Not Recorded Any Fatality” – Says Gov. Sanwo-olu Despite Live Videos / See Moments Nigerian Ladies Strip With Dildos On IG Live Videos With Slimcase / Victor Ad: I Had No Passport This Time Last Year, Now Dubai Be Like Backyard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oraimo Green Backyard Party Live Videos by MetaNaija: 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2022
Magixx, Faveszn perform live and more cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLqJucwzjsI
Re: Oraimo Green Backyard Party Live Videos by MDtatafo: 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
Rule 2,3,8 and 19 broken repeatedly by one person with various accounts below. Ban all accounts.

Pou.ndit:
Hey guys, there are 2 Nairalanders here Siste.rFire and Amat.arasha, they have been spreading HIV to Nairalanders since last year. Once they see this they will start reporting to mods. It won't stop me from exposing them because 2 of my friends are on their sick beds as we speak. The luck I had is that used condom if not I will have been a goner.
I have included her pic so u can beware

Here is her post from 2014. On her first account before this she confessed to having it but deactivated

Sist.erFir.e:
... [s] you wont go unpunished for tarnishing me here .
Bet me ! [/s]

Har.dpo.under:
i has hiv and I spread it . I must be popular on google

NobI.eKIN.G:
lol true true Google cast her oh.
See below. grin grin

Poun.dit:
yes na me cast am like that , he pics full everywhere for Google now for HIV. U get any other thing to take cast am?
She even go report to google to take down the pics grin grin grin

the above have broken rule 2, 3,8 and 19 with his monikers above ...Ban all accounts.

Mynd44
Seun
Justwise
OAM4J
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Rocktation
Farano
Dragnet

(1) (Reply)

6 Benefits Of Using intimacy gadgets / Sexism Is Not A Mental Illness / Davido Donates 20 Million Naira To 20 Fans As He Trashes The Government(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.