Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Redmi Note 10s Vs Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi Note 10s Vs Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus (1650 Views)

Redmi Note 10s Vs Redmi Note 10 Pro - Which Is Better? / Infinix Reveals Hot 10T & Hot 10S: Specifications / Samsung Galaxy S8 Vs Apple Iphone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redmi Note 10s Vs Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus by braindollar(m): 9:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
Good evening. Please I need expert advise. I have Redmi note 10s I bought last year and this year I got a Samsung Galaxy S8 plus though with screen issue( I would need to change the screen). Please I need an expert advice on which phone is more powerful to use as my daily driver and which to let go (sell). The S8 plus bags an impressive flagship spec but is an old phone but the Redmi bags a mid range spec but latest. Which can I settle for between these two phone and why.

Thank you for your anticipated contributions.

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 10s Vs Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus by Kyase(m): 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
braindollar:
Good evening. Please I need expert advise. I have Redmi note 10s I bought last year and this year I got a Samsung Galaxy S8 plus though with screen issue( I would need to change the screen). Please I need an expert advice on which phone is more powerful to use as my daily driver and which to let go (sell). The S8 plus bags an impressive flagship spec but is an old phone but the Redmi bags a mid range spec but latest. Which can I settle for between these two phone and why.

s8+
Re: Redmi Note 10s Vs Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus by braindollar(m): 10:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
Kyase:

s8+

Please can you give me reason for your answer so I can make an informed decision

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 10s Vs Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus by Kyase(m): 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
braindollar:

Please can you give me reason for your answer so I can make an informed decision
I no get plenty talk sha but.......

I'm currently using the s8(younger brother to s8+) and let me tell you
this phone is maddddddddd,

5 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 10s Vs Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus by Ovie56(m): 11:20pm On Mar 07, 2022
Not a single reason to pick S8+ over Redmi note 10s,
10s is superior in everyway.
Re: Redmi Note 10s Vs Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus by kingsonJR(m): 12:50am On Mar 08, 2022
braindollar:

Dont mind those saying s8+ o, apart from the processor I dont think the s8 beats the redmi in any department. I personally use it and the battery has been hell, I could charge 3 times in a day and it drives the temperature up quickly. In short it's not worth it again and concerning the screen issue, their is no way you getting a follow come screen so it's best you sell it like that.

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 10s Vs Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus by samsard(m): 7:36am On Mar 08, 2022
S8 is no longer worth considering at this point.

2 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 10s Vs Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus by Lovepeacetrust: 10:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
Bro honestly it depends on what you want from a phone, you've got to narrow down your needs into whichever brand offers it best. I'm using an s8+, and I love the phone, I've been opportuned to operate a note 10s but haven't used one as a main phone and I've got to tell you I'd still pick Samsung. Now here's why.

1. The screen:
You have to use and see it yourself, it's so damn good even till this age, the redmi is just not to it's level in that aspect, a 2960 x 1440p versus a 1080 by 2400. Every single thing looks better on the Samsung, even with the glass they used, samsung used corning gorilla 5, while gorilla 3 was used on the redmi. It's really eye candy coupled with the infinity display, omo in 2022 it's a screen that Samsung can sell to other top flagships brands to use because it's that good.

2. Design:
Now this goes two ways, first the build, I'm always tempted to use my phone naked sometimes and I do so more than often, especially if you get it in an eye catching colour, the phone is well crafted trust me, build quality is superior to that of the 10s, for the second part, it's the UI, it's still smooth to this day, I wished it got one more upgrade but it's still running one ui 3.0, and I really like it, it's a personal preference thing but I still prefer it to miui on the redmi, the miui is good too, but I love how fluid one ui is.

3. The processor:
Now let's get real here, you'd be in a conflict here with the helio G95 and the SD 835, but the 835 is still the more powerful chipset, now the G95 is newer so it's more optimised with Android 11, power consumption is better on the G95, for the cpu, ram management and the likes, I also can't say for the redmi, I didn't pay much attention to that, but for the Samsung, I can tell you 4gb of ram still offers good ram management, I honestly don't find my apps closing on me, sometimes heavy games when left for about 30 to 45 minutes can restart, other apps stay in memory and I can open up to 10 apps, for gaming, I haven't gamed on the note 10s so I can't say, for the s8+ it's fantastic with a caveat, the phone gets warm when you're some minutes into the game, this happens with games that you set to highest level of graphics, it's runs perfectly well but it's the heat that's the problem in those high settings.

4. The battery:
Another area for concern for most android users, let me just say this, I'm perfectly okay with my s8+ battery, yes after gaming I wish it wouldn't drain that much, but for normal use, chatting, social media, watching videos I'm satisfied to an extent. I can't compare with the 10s battery because I didn't notice the battery level when I handled the 10s but it's definitely going to have a better battery, my s8+ battery was never like this, when I got it, the battery was shit, I was like I can't do this, I had to change the battery, when they removed the battery that was inside, it was a Chinese battery, I had to change it to an original s8+ battery, and now the battery is very fine, initially when I changed it, I was averaging 10 hours screen on time without gaming no capping I still have the screenshots, it was that good, I knew the battery I got was original, so it depends, if you see people complaining about Samsung batteries too much it's either they're not using the original ones or they're using original ones that are worn out, either ways, I'm okay with my battery life the way it is.

5. The Camera:
To round it off, let's compare stock first, no long stories here, the s8+ wins, I've compared both of them hands on before, both photos and videos, the s8+ is better. Now if we're to compare them with the gcam, that's something entirely different, if I'm being honest gcam can make any phone produce good shots even if the stock camera is whack. But for me I still prefer the s8+ gcam no bias here, maybe because I'm looking at the pictures on a quad hd screen versus a 1080p screen, I'm not sure, but the photos I compared looked sharper by a bit on the s8+ , but don't take my word for it, it might look that way because of the resolution of the screen I'm looking at it from, the note 10s with gcam takes great shots, I'm not taking that away from it, but these are just my observations, if you're opportuned you can test them yourself.

So let me just say this, my s8+ isn't perfect, I wish it has Android 10 or 11, it's last update is at 9, I wished the battery lasts longer even if I'm fine with it, android users would always want more, I wished the heating when gaming on graphic intensive games was less, also when using gcam for a long period, it heats up, I don't know if that's how gcam does for other phones but that's how it is for my s8+.

So there you have it, for its age, the s8+ is fantastic, a 2017 phone, that can still hold it's own in 2022, let me just list a couple of things you can enjoy with a Samsung flagship like the s8, it has wireless charging, iris scanner, heart rate, blood oxygen and stress level sensors, a pressure sensitive home button on screen like the ones on the s7, and the iphone below X, only that the button isn't physical, a nice headphone jack coupled with dolby atmos, if you're an audiophile it can run high fidelity headphones, the speaker is actually impressive to me, honestly, even if it isn't stereo speakers, sounds crisp and loud, the bass is okay for a single firing speaker, I compared it with an iPhone x, the bass is better on the iPhone but surprisingly louder on the s8+. I think that's all I can remember.
This is an extremely long post for your question I apologize, but I hope it helps you in your decision making.

Gracias.

6 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 10s Vs Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus by santos123(m): 12:42am On Mar 10, 2022
braindollar:

How much are you selling the redmi?
Re: Redmi Note 10s Vs Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus by Ovie56(m): 1:45am On Mar 10, 2022
Lovepeacetrust:
Bro honestly it depends on what you want from a phone, you've got to narrow down your needs into whichever brand offers it best. I'm using an s8+, and I love the phone, I've been opportuned to operate a note 10s but haven't used one as a main phone and I've got to tell you I'd still pick Samsung. Now here's why.

1. The screen:
You have to use and see it yourself, it's so damn good even till this age, the redmi is just not to it's level in that aspect, a 2960 x 1440p versus a 1080 by 2400. Every single thing looks better on the Samsung, even with the glass they used, samsung used corning gorilla 5, while gorilla 3 was used on the redmi. It's really eye candy coupled with the infinity display, omo in 2022 it's a screen that Samsung can sell to other top flagships brands to use because it's that good.

2. Design:
Now this goes two ways, first the build, I'm always tempted to use my phone naked sometimes and I do so more than often, especially if you get it in an eye catching colour, the phone is well crafted trust me, build quality is superior to that of the 10s, for the second part, it's the UI, it's still smooth to this day, I wished it got one more upgrade but it's still running one ui 3.0, and I really like it, it's a personal preference thing but I still prefer it to miui on the redmi, the miui is good too, but I love how fluid one ui is.

3. The processor:
Now let's get real here, you'd be in a conflict here with the helio G95 and the SD 835, but the 835 is still the more powerful chipset, now the G95 is newer so it's more optimised with Android 11, power consumption is better on the G95, for the cpu, ram management and the likes, I also can't say for the redmi, I didn't pay much attention to that, but for the Samsung, I can tell you 4gb of ram still offers good ram management, I honestly don't find my apps closing on me, sometimes heavy games when left for about 30 to 45 minutes can restart, other apps stay in memory and I can open up to 10 apps, for gaming, I haven't gamed on the note 10s so I can't say, for the s8+ it's fantastic with a caveat, the phone gets warm when you're some minutes into the game, this happens with games that you set to highest level of graphics, it's runs perfectly well but it's the heat that's the problem in those high settings.

4. The battery:
Another area for concern for most android users, let me just say this, I'm perfectly okay with my s8+ battery, yes after gaming I wish it wouldn't drain that much, but for normal use, chatting, social media, watching videos I'm satisfied to an extent. I can't compare with the 10s battery because I didn't notice the battery level when I handled the 10s but it's definitely going to have a better battery, my s8+ battery was never like this, when I got it, the battery was shit, I was like I can't do this, I had to change the battery, when they removed the battery that was inside, it was a Chinese battery, I had to change it to an original s8+ battery, and now the battery is very fine, initially when I changed it, I was averaging 10 hours screen on time without gaming no capping I still have the screenshots, it was that good, I knew the battery I got was original, so it depends, if you see people complaining about Samsung batteries too much it's either they're not using the original ones or they're using original ones that are worn out, either ways, I'm okay with my battery life the way it is.

5. The Camera:
To round it off, let's compare stock first, no long stories here, the s8+ wins, I've compared both of them hands on before, both photos and videos, the s8+ is better. Now if we're to compare them with the gcam, that's something entirely different, if I'm being honest gcam can make any phone produce good shots even if the stock camera is whack. But for me I still prefer the s8+ gcam no bias here, maybe because I'm looking at the pictures on a quad hd screen versus a 1080p screen, I'm not sure, but the photos I compared looked sharper by a bit on the s8+ , but don't take my word for it, it might look that way because of the resolution of the screen I'm looking at it from, the note 10s with gcam takes great shots, I'm not taking that away from it, but these are just my observations, if you're opportuned you can test them yourself.

So let me just say this, my s8+ isn't perfect, I wish it has Android 10 or 11, it's last update is at 9, I wished the battery lasts longer even if I'm fine with it, android users would always want more, I wished the heating when gaming on graphic intensive games was less, also when using gcam for a long period, it heats up, I don't know if that's how gcam does for other phones but that's how it is for my s8+.

So there you have it, for its age, the s8+ is fantastic, a 2017 phone, that can still hold it's own in 2022, let me just list a couple of things you can enjoy with a Samsung flagship like the s8, it has wireless charging, iris scanner, heart rate, blood oxygen and stress level sensors, a pressure sensitive home button on screen like the ones on the s7, and the iphone below X, only that the button isn't physical, a nice headphone jack coupled with dolby atmos, if you're an audiophile it can run high fidelity headphones, the speaker is actually impressive to me, honestly, even if it isn't stereo speakers, sounds crisp and loud, the bass is okay for a single firing speaker, I compared it with an iPhone x, the bass is better on the iPhone but surprisingly louder on the s8+. I think that's all I can remember.
This is an extremely long post for your question I apologize, but I hope it helps you in your decision making.

Gracias.
The screen? Really a 1100 nits screen vs 600 ish, then you went further with the speaker really? I mean really? That thing inside S8+ has no right to be called speaker, sounded like they didnt want it to play music and you compared it with stereo speakers from Iphone x and redmi note 10s,

then the camera, the output looks like a polaroid taken with a 1980 steam powered camera, couple with the fact that it has no low light capabilities, I notice you digressed from camparing its battery with 10s by just choosing to hype s8+ wise choice, because redmi note 10s would devastate the competition with 5000mah, more recent and less power hungry chipset, not to mention 33watts fast charging vs 15watts for S8+ (you can bake cake with snapdragon 835 heat)
PS helio G95 is far superior to Snapdragon 835 in real life usage and also benchmarking,

3 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 10s Vs Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus by Lovepeacetrust: 4:05am On Mar 10, 2022
Ovie56:
The screen? Really a 1100 nits screen vs 600 ish, then you went further with the speaker really? I mean really? That thing inside S8+ has no right to be called speaker, sounded like they didnt want it to play music and you compared it with stereo speakers from Iphone x and redmi note 10s,

then the camera, the output looks like a polaroid taken with a 1980 steam powered camera, couple with the fact that it has no low light capabilities, I notice you digressed from camparing its battery with 10s by just choosing to hype s8+ wise choice, because redmi note 10s would devastate the competition with 5000mah, more recent and less power hungry chipset, not to mention 33watts fast charging vs 15watts for S8+ (you can bake cake with snapdragon 835 heat)
PS helio G95 is far superior to Snapdragon 835 in real life usage and also benchmarking,

My guy would you just rest, I'm not about to do these nonsense fan boy arguments with you, if you haven't held two of the phones and comapred them you don't have the right to make it sound like I was defending Samsung while bad mouthing redmi, I'm speaking from what I observed, you're talking like you read the specs online and came mentioning me just cause you're a redmi fan.

Bro Samsung's screen is superior, you're talking of screen brightness, I'm talking of resolution and ppi, I've held two of them, Samsung's just better.

I don't know what speakers you listened to, but I use my phone everyday and my sister who literally uses an iphone x lives with me, so it's safe to say I'm not speaking from assumptions, you can find both phones and test if you like, I only said Samsung's speaker was louder but the iPhone has more bass, I didn't get the chance to test speakers with the note 10s, so I don't know anything about that.

For the camera please you're talking out of bias abeg, which s8's camera looks like a Polaroid grin, you're a funny dude, if you check my post history you'd see some pics I've posted with my s8+ both for stock and gcam, redmi's stock cam isn't better, I compared both so I know what I'm saying, maybe you should get your hands on both phones and compare, redmi's 4k video is actually not that impressive probably because of the chipset, whatever gpu helio g95 is using can't render it like an adreno 540 from 2017 yes that's right, Samsung's 4k is very good.

I don't know if you didn't calm down to comprehend what I wrote but I made it clear that redmi's battery would be better even if I didn't have time to test the batteries on both, I stated clearly that the g95 was efficient in power consumption, it has a 5000mah, it's safe to say redmi would be better in that aspect and I made it clear in my post. I didn't hype anything, I'm talking from experience, my battery was actually shit at first until I changed it, I have screenshots of my screen on time from when I changed it in November if you think I'm hyping s8+, the battery if original is not bad as people make it seem, I used to think like that too until I used it.

Also for fast charging I didn't test, but the redmi is obviously better.

Lol you said I can bake cake with 835 cheesy, omo the way people argue about smartphones ehn. Unfortunately I didn't test gaming on the Helio G95 so I don't know what the redmi has to offer, I was completely honest when I said the s8+ heats up when playing graphic intensive games for a period of time, and I'm talking graphics at the highest level, I'm not talking of subway surfers and the likes. The gpu on the 835 is better don't bother arguing I know this and wouldn't even bother to test it, unfortunately also I didn't test ram management on the redmi note 10s, all I can say for the G95 is that it's newer and more optimised with Android 11, and that doesn't make it better than an 835, leave benchmarks for people that don't test phones side by side, at least see the tests even if you can't do them before you argue.

5 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 10s Vs Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus by Ovie56(m): 9:58am On Mar 10, 2022
Lovepeacetrust:

My guy would you just rest, I'm not about to do these nonsense fan boy arguments with you, if you haven't held two of the phones and comapred them you don't have the right to make it sound like I was defending Samsung while bad mouthing redmi, I'm speaking from what I observed, you're talking like you read the specs online and came mentioning me just cause you're a redmi fan.

Bro Samsung's screen is superior, you're talking of screen brightness, I'm talking of resolution and ppi, I've held two of them, Samsung's just better.

I don't know what speakers you listened to, but I use my phone everyday and my sister who literally uses an iphone x lives with me, so it's safe to say I'm not speaking from assumptions, you can find both phones and test if you like, I only said Samsung's speaker was louder but the iPhone has more bass, I didn't get the chance to test speakers with the note 10s, so I don't know anything about that.

For the camera please you're talking out of bias abeg, which s8's camera looks like a Polaroid grin, you're a funny dude, if you check my post history you'd see some pics I've posted with my s8+ both for stock and gcam, redmi's stock cam isn't better, I compared both so I know what I'm saying, maybe you should get your hands on both phones and compare, redmi's 4k video is actually not that impressive probably because of the chipset, whatever gpu helio g95 is using can't render it like an adreno 540 from 2017 yes that's right, Samsung's 4k is very good.

I don't know if you didn't calm down to comprehend what I wrote but I made it clear that redmi's battery would be better even if I didn't have time to test the batteries on both, I stated clearly that the g95 was efficient in power consumption, it has a 5000mah, it's safe to say redmi would be better in that aspect and I made it clear in my post. I didn't hype anything, I'm talking from experience, my battery was actually shit at first until I changed it, I have screenshots of my screen on time from when I changed it in November if you think I'm hyping s8+, the battery if original is not bad as people make it seem, I used to think like that too until I used it.

Also for fast charging I didn't test, but the redmi is obviously better.

Lol you said I can bake cake with 835 cheesy, omo the way people argue about smartphones ehn. Unfortunately I didn't test gaming on the Helio G95 so I don't know what the redmi has to offer, I was completely honest when I said the s8+ heats up when playing graphic intensive games for a period of time, and I'm talking graphics at the highest level, I'm not talking of subway surfers and the likes. The gpu on the 835 is better don't bother arguing I know this and wouldn't even bother to test it, unfortunately also I didn't test ram management on the redmi note 10s, all I can say for the G95 is that it's newer and more optimised with Android 11, and that doesn't make it better than an 835, leave benchmarks for people that don't test phones side by side, at least see the tests even if you can't do them before you argue.

Gpu is better on Redmi 10s, you can test it with any graphics you choose, Antutu for example is objective, the graphic is quite heavy 10s has about 100k score more than s8+

For camera, you are really comparing the single camera on s8+ to the arrays of camera on 10s, only the ultrawide camera puts 10s over s8+
Re: Redmi Note 10s Vs Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus by Lovepeacetrust: 10:20am On Mar 10, 2022
Ovie56:

Gpu is better on Redmi 10s, you can test it with any graphics you choose, Antutu for example is objective, the graphic is quite heavy 10s has about 100k score more than s8+

For camera, you are really comparing the single camera on s8+ to the arrays of camera on 10s, only the ultrawide camera puts 10s over s8+

I'm going to do an extensive test next time I get my hands on one but the gpu on the G95 can never ever be better than the one on 835, I know this for a fact, and maybe you should do a test too, you're relying on benchmarks and stuff, maybe you should go back online and research about the Helio G95 and the SD 835.

Your point about cameras is so funny, ultrawide kini, of what use is an ultrawide camera with less than average image quality, the s8+ has only one camera but the image quality is still superior than the redmi's stock cam, I'm talking of more important things like image quality and video quality, you're talking of fancy camera systems that are not better in the aspects I mentioned.
Re: Redmi Note 10s Vs Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus by Ovie56(m): 10:33am On Mar 10, 2022
Lovepeacetrust:

I'm going to do an extensive test next time I get my hands on one but the gpu on the G95 can never ever be better than the one on 835, I know this for a fact, and maybe you should do a test too, you're relying on benchmarks and stuff, maybe you should go back online and research about the Helio G95 and the SD 835.

Your point about cameras is so funny, ultrawide kini, of what use is an ultrawide camera with less than average image quality, the s8+ has only one camera but the image quality is still superior than the redmi's stock cam, I'm talking of more important things like image quality and video quality, you're talking of fancy camera systems that are not better in the aspects I mentioned.
Bro the camera on s8+ is nothing to write home about, I used the phone for more than a year and I don't even like redmi products
Re: Redmi Note 10s Vs Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus by Lovepeacetrust: 10:39am On Mar 10, 2022
Ovie56:

Bro the camera on s8+ is nothing to write home about, I used the phone for more than a year and I don't even like redmi products

You don't like redmi products, you were sounding like you've used the note 10s before. Anyways I don't know what your experience was with the stock cam of the s8+, but mine is still good, and I have a few pictures unedited that I posted here, you can check for the stock cam s8+ pictures in my post history, you can tell me if you still think it's bad after that
Re: Redmi Note 10s Vs Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus by Ovie56(m): 11:46am On Mar 10, 2022
Lovepeacetrust:

You don't like redmi products, you were sounding like you've used the note 10s before. Anyways I don't know what your experience was with the stock cam of the s8+, but mine is still good, and I have a few pictures unedited that I posted here, you can check for the stock cam s8+ pictures in my post history, you can tell me if you still think it's bad after that
I don't like redmi phones and using 10s before are not mutually exclusive statement.
Yes, I don't like redmi phones,
Yes, I have used 10s before.
Yes, s8+ camera is really bad, especially low light photography. It is ok tho, but don't compare it to a 2021 phone, there is massive R&.D jump between 2017-2020
Re: Redmi Note 10s Vs Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus by Lovepeacetrust: 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ovie56:
I don't like redmi phones and using 10s before are not mutually exclusive statement.
Yes, I don't like redmi phones,
Yes, I have used 10s before.
Yes, s8+ camera is really bad, especially low light photography. It is ok tho, but don't compare it to a 2021 phone, there is massive R&.D jump between 2017-2020

I'll always compare older flagship to budget devices, s8+ camera is very good till this day. I don't know which phone you used, and low light is still okay, if you're talking about indoor shots in very low light without flash, it's poor, which the note 10s also even with their night mode sucks at too, you can only see a significant improvement if you use gcam on both.

But if you're talking of a nightlife environment, the results can range from fair to good, there can be noise in the image sometimes other times you can get a good shot.
Re: Redmi Note 10s Vs Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus by skywalker240(m): 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kyase:

s8+
Even the note 10s is better than the s9+

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 10s Vs Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus by Zieus: 8:12am On Mar 11, 2022
skywalker240:

Enipe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Redmi Note 10s Vs Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus by braindollar(m): 8:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lovepeacetrust:

1. The screen:

2. Design:

3. The processor:

4. The battery:

5. The Camera:

Gracias.

Thank you so much for this. I noticed all these before the screen went white on me(screen bleeding). That was even the reason I wanted to fix it. Even graphic intense game like ghensing impact was enjoyable on s8+ and the display blew my mind off

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 10s Vs Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus by braindollar(m): 9:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
Also to mention using the 33wat charger of my Note 10s is very fast charging the s8+ almost the same charge time. One other thing I have noticed. Because of the bad screen I charged and left my s8+ and the battery drain slow. A whole week just checked today and saw its 16% left. I was surprised to be honest
Re: Redmi Note 10s Vs Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus by Lovepeacetrust: 10:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
braindollar:

Thank you so much for this. I noticed all these before the screen went white on me(screen bleeding). That was even the reason I wanted to fix it. Even graphic intense game like ghensing impact was enjoyable on s8+ and the display blew my mind off

Yeah, the s8+ is still very good up till now, glad you're a user that can see what I'm talking about.
Re: Redmi Note 10s Vs Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus by Lovepeacetrust: 10:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
braindollar:
Also to mention using the 33wat charger of my Note 10s is very fast charging the s8+ almost the same charge time. One other thing I have noticed. Because of the bad screen I charged and left my s8+ and the battery drain slow. A whole week just checked today and saw its 16% left. I was surprised to be honest

I guess you still have solid battery life then, and also it's probably best not to use a 33 watts charger for the s8+ because it's rated at 15 watts, using 33 watts might degrade the battery much faster.
Re: Redmi Note 10s Vs Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus by popweezy(m): 10:28pm On Mar 13, 2022
skywalker240:

you people just type what you feel like...I laughed at this.. Read what you posted again and again
Re: Redmi Note 10s Vs Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus by Gr8teejay: 10:00am On Mar 19, 2022
popweezy:
you people just type what you feel like...I laughed at this.. Read what you posted again and again
I don't see what's wrong with what they wrote

(1) (Reply)

Samsung S8plus For Sale / Mtn Has Blocked Non-bb Devices From Using Bb Plan / Mtn Free Sms Live Now!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.