Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,345 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Glad I Killed This Snake Successfully!!! Threat To Life Nullified - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Glad I Killed This Snake Successfully!!! Threat To Life Nullified (479 Views)

I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. / I Killed This Snake Trying To Get Into My Hostel Today / I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glad I Killed This Snake Successfully!!! Threat To Life Nullified by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:23pm On Mar 07, 2022
Just around 9:30pm, heard this funny noise coming from outside the window, around my bed.
With unparalleled suspense, I bolted outta mah room, brandishing a cutlass in case it was what I suspected.

Lo and behold, I saw this reptile curled along my window, trying to make its way in. Upon sensing it had company and with possible danger looming, it tried attacking but I came out victorious.

What a Monday night!!!
Since last year January, this will be the 9th snake I've killed in this same location.
Seems I gotta find a new place to make my home.

Sighs!!!

Re: Glad I Killed This Snake Successfully!!! Threat To Life Nullified by Totilopussylick(m): 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
Lucky you

Fumigate your surroundings once in awhile.

But your room looks uncleaned
Re: Glad I Killed This Snake Successfully!!! Threat To Life Nullified by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
"threat to life" with this tiny something?!?!? abeg...
Re: Glad I Killed This Snake Successfully!!! Threat To Life Nullified by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

undecided
Venom is venom bro.
No tiny venom angry
Re: Glad I Killed This Snake Successfully!!! Threat To Life Nullified by Totilopussylick(m): 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
but to be honest, that tiny little thing can send someone to his early grave tongue

1 Like

Re: Glad I Killed This Snake Successfully!!! Threat To Life Nullified by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Lucky you

Fumigate your surroundings once in awhile.

But your room looks uncleaned
Interlock inside mah room
undecided

Say something reasonable bro
Re: Glad I Killed This Snake Successfully!!! Threat To Life Nullified by Snitch24(m): 10:32pm On Mar 07, 2022
The interlock looks 3D
Re: Glad I Killed This Snake Successfully!!! Threat To Life Nullified by qekng40(f): 10:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
Sharp man, no do make snake carry you shine o.
Were u born this month and wish to be celebrated in my
monthly birthday song ?? Just DM your Pictures (2) and your
name to 0818.2685 838 on WhatsApp.
Re: Glad I Killed This Snake Successfully!!! Threat To Life Nullified by phenase(m): 12:58am On Mar 08, 2022
WHO WILL COOK IT undecided
Re: Glad I Killed This Snake Successfully!!! Threat To Life Nullified by XshegzzyeeiX: 6:18am On Mar 08, 2022
phenase:
Lalasticlacla will.
Re: Glad I Killed This Snake Successfully!!! Threat To Life Nullified by Geemax(f): 10:06am On Mar 08, 2022
Thank God no harm came to u
Re: Glad I Killed This Snake Successfully!!! Threat To Life Nullified by mannasseh(m): 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
what kind of environment do you live in..... I can't stay in a place where I see snakes on a reg
Re: Glad I Killed This Snake Successfully!!! Threat To Life Nullified by mannasseh(m): 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
phenase:
give it to , he will make a good barbecue with it
Re: Glad I Killed This Snake Successfully!!! Threat To Life Nullified by XshegzzyeeiX: 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
mannasseh:
give it to , he will make a good barbecue with it
Hilarious
Re: Glad I Killed This Snake Successfully!!! Threat To Life Nullified by XshegzzyeeiX: 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
Geemax:
Thank God no harm came to u
Death through snake bite will not come near me.
Re: Glad I Killed This Snake Successfully!!! Threat To Life Nullified by XshegzzyeeiX: 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
mannasseh:
what kind of environment do you live in..... I can't stay in a place where I see snakes on a reg
It's a developing area within Lagos state. Bushes at the left, right and back of the building. Basically, where I stay is between two empty lands. No be small thing bro. I hope the land owners reason am to build asap.
Re: Glad I Killed This Snake Successfully!!! Threat To Life Nullified by mannasseh(m): 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

It's a developing area within Lagos state. Bushes at the left, right and back of the building. Basically, where I stay is between two empty lands. No be small thing bro. I hope the land owners reason am to build asap.
have you tried fumigating even the empty lands, at least it will chase them away for a while. some people who lives in the villages with bushes around don't encounter snakes that regularly
Re: Glad I Killed This Snake Successfully!!! Threat To Life Nullified by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:09am On Mar 09, 2022
mannasseh:

have you tried fumigating even the empty lands, at least it will chase them away for a while. some people who lives in the villages with bushes around don't encounter snakes that regularly
I did this during the early week of December.

(1) (Reply)

[b] How To Save In Dollars And Earn Interest In Nigeria [/b] / The Points You Will Want To Find Out About The Sun's Amazing Power / Abia Pdp Guber Primaries Hon. Barr. Ojigbo Thanks Delegates, Urges Party Faithfu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.