Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? (51967 Views)

I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! / Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? / Bakers Hike Bread, Biscuits Prices By 30% Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by eedhrisademola(m): 11:23pm On Mar 07, 2022
1-Digestive biscuit

2-Speedy

3-Pako biscuit

Mine na digestive.

Free to add yours....

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ginger biscuits.. no pair

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by ajailer(m): 11:32pm On Mar 07, 2022
Na digestive and speedy o angry angry

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by AdorableSat: 11:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
Digestive
Even the expired one, my friends and I would eat it. cheesy

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by citywal(m): 11:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
Speedy, fishy, baker and kpako biscuit Omo we die there

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Amotolongbo(f): 11:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
eedhrisademola:
1-Digestive biscuit
2-Speedy
3-Pako biscuit
Mine na digestive.
Free to add yours....
These were still recent biscuits ....

Mine na short cake by Okin

320 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by eedhrisademola(m): 11:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
Amotolongbo:
These were still recent biscuits ....

Abeg which recent generation be dat o?

6 Likes

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by aaking(m): 11:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
Pepper snacks, okin rectangle and circle, coconut biscuits, as I was eating the chin chin my wife fried I remember paco biscuits for elderly ones . Yellow crackers don Tey oo

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Totilopussylick(m): 12:02am On Mar 08, 2022
Digestive biscuits.

Cream crackers biscuits

Coconut biscuits

Onions biscuits kiss.

9 Likes

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by eedhrisademola(m): 12:14am On Mar 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Digestive biscuits.
Cream crackers biscuits
Cream crackers na something. krarjak too dy dere
Coconut biscuits

Onions biscuits kiss.
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 08, 2022
Fishy, peppersnacks, coaster, butterbread...

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by placeofallure(f): 12:43am On Mar 08, 2022
Biscuits and I are inseparable. From the days of Okin 4 corner to Pako biscuit. My bf now hubby would buy the digestive (red carton) for me when I'm traveling back to school. He knows I don't eat on the way, biscuits and Coke is fine. His friends and relatives knew I'm back from school if they visit him and saw biscuits on the table or anywhere in his apartment. Till tomorrow, he still stuff the fridge with Pure Bliss and Cookies for me.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by mario2k(m): 1:09am On Mar 08, 2022
OKIN BISCUIT

30 Likes

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Vinnie2000(m): 5:29am On Mar 08, 2022
*Coconut *Speedy *One Alphabet biscuits like dat. *Then, there was Brown Cabin in the Mid 90's!

11 Likes

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Benjaniblinks(m): 5:40am On Mar 08, 2022
Speedy o... I stole that particular one from my mom's stall grin

15 Likes

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by jogsman01(m): 6:33am On Mar 08, 2022
Short cake

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:56am On Mar 08, 2022
eedhrisademola:
1-Digestive biscuit
2-Speedy
3-Pako biscuit
Mine na digestive.
Free to add yours....
All three. The first two for the pleasure of it, the last for when hunger wire your head grin

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Ginomel(m): 8:13am On Mar 08, 2022
placeofallure:
Biscuits and I are inseparable. From the days of Okin 4 corner to Pako biscuit. My bf now hubby would buy the digestive for me when I'm traveling back to school. He knows I don't eat on the way, biscuits and Coke is fine. His friends and relatives knew I'm back from school if they visit him and saw biscuits on the table or anywhere in his apartment. Till tomorrow, he still stuff the fridge with Pure Bliss and Cookies for me.

You must be fat from constant sugar

6 Likes

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by placeofallure(f): 8:18am On Mar 08, 2022
Ginomel:

You must be fat from constant sugar

That's insensitive and rude.

27 Likes

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Kharol1234: 8:23am On Mar 08, 2022
Speedy na number 1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Bluezy13(m): 8:28am On Mar 08, 2022
Speedy socked with garri with cold water.

20 Likes

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Cenripacta(m): 8:54am On Mar 08, 2022
BIG BYTE

6 Likes

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Kobicove(m): 8:58am On Mar 08, 2022
eedhrisademola:
1-Digestive biscuit
2-Speedy
3-Pako biscuit
Mine na digestive.
Free to add yours....

Digestive is Indomie Generation biscuit...I was expecting to see names like Okin biscuit, Nasco wafers etc grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Jeromejnr(m): 9:41am On Mar 08, 2022
Okin Biscuit (Rectangular one) and Sun top that year.

Speedy also.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by SimeonOTC(m): 9:58am On Mar 08, 2022
omo, I still wonder why speedy biscuit producers never made me an ambassador..as in enhh..I can finish half carton within 2 working daysgrin
I started eating digestive biscuit late, my early 18's. I still even eat them now.. But I so much love speedy..

22 Likes

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Kelvin2022(m): 10:14am On Mar 08, 2022
Coconut biscuits
eedhrisademola:
1-Digestive biscuit
2-Speedy
3-Pako biscuit
Mine na digestive.
Free to add yours....

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Kelvin2022(m): 10:15am On Mar 08, 2022
That coconut busicut sweet
Totilopussylick:
Digestive biscuits.

Cream crackers biscuits

Coconut biscuits

Onions biscuits kiss.

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by eedhrisademola(m): 10:22am On Mar 08, 2022
Bluezy13:
Speedy socked with garri with cold water.
Ahh jigbi jigbi jigbi jigbi... Na cornflakes in d making be dat o.. Omo you're on a long thing!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by eedhrisademola(m): 10:25am On Mar 08, 2022
Benjaniblinks:
Speedy o... I stole that particular one from my mom's stall grin
Chai go shawti..
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by marsman: 10:27am On Mar 08, 2022
123, there is this yellow biscuit with the picture of a baby on the nylon and milky.
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by eedhrisademola(m): 10:29am On Mar 08, 2022
Kobicove:

Digestive is Indomie Generation biscuit...I was expecting to see names like Okin biscuit, Nasco wafers etc grin
You sha don add am join now
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by eedhrisademola(m): 10:31am On Mar 08, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
All three. The first two for the pleasure of it, the last for when hunger wire your head grin
As in HUNGER In Capital Letter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How to Prepare Pepper Soup / Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) / Drinking Garri: Who Else Will Never Stop Enjoying This Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.