Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Some Of The Equations That Changed The World - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Of The Equations That Changed The World (2495 Views)

Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations / Maths Guru Please Help Me Solve This Simultaneous Equations For My Young(photo) / Ten Equations That Changed The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of The Equations That Changed The World by anyilalaz: 1:29am On Mar 08, 2022
What's your take and list your favorite from other scientists like Hooks law, Young Modules, Dirac equation etc

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The Equations That Changed The World by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 08, 2022
Gosh!!
I doff my hat for mathematics lovers oh.

Lemme add mine- Simultaneous equation by Simon wink cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Some Of The Equations That Changed The World by phemmyfour: 4:32am On Mar 08, 2022
anyilalaz:
What's your take and list your favorite from other scientists like Hooks law, Young Modules, Dirac equation etc
Not even one of Newton's law of motion....you are not ready

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Equations That Changed The World by Highorbit7O16: 5:56am On Mar 08, 2022
There's no Almighty formula here

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The Equations That Changed The World by anyilalaz: 6:14am On Mar 08, 2022
phemmyfour:

One of the ground breaking laws in physics and find applications in engineering and technology.
Re: Some Of The Equations That Changed The World by Oduduwa707: 6:45am On Mar 08, 2022
Buhari's "Wretchedness Equation"...

(S^10 * F^100) / (200 million) MU^2

Where:

S = Stupidity
F = Foolishness
MU = Mumu

8 Likes

Re: Some Of The Equations That Changed The World by Kingcalls: 7:32am On Mar 08, 2022
The truth is that the world is becoming dumber ... no new inventions...what we have is recycled inventions.... technology that our forefathers created is making this generation lazy....like they are in a trance ...
Re: Some Of The Equations That Changed The World by Stanweezy(m): 7:45am On Mar 08, 2022
I remembered those days as Physics and Mathematics teacher after my NYSC
Re: Some Of The Equations That Changed The World by phemmyfour: 8:04am On Mar 08, 2022
anyilalaz:

One of the ground breaking laws in physics and find applications in engineering and technology.
Abi o
Re: Some Of The Equations That Changed The World by Waterlilly: 8:47am On Mar 08, 2022
i tip my hat to dem scholars
Re: Some Of The Equations That Changed The World by sureteeboy(m): 11:15am On Mar 08, 2022
phemmyfour:
The equations in the laws of motion are mostly based on calculus, and I think calculus has been attributed to Newton in the post already
Re: Some Of The Equations That Changed The World by phemmyfour: 11:21am On Mar 08, 2022
sureteeboy:

The equations in the laws of motion are mostly based on calculus, and I think calculus has been attributed to Newton in the post already
Ignorance

Re: Some Of The Equations That Changed The World by Higgies(m): 11:27am On Mar 08, 2022
To those who studied hard and knew book before the Google revolution.

I doff my hat !
Re: Some Of The Equations That Changed The World by sureteeboy(m): 11:30am On Mar 08, 2022
phemmyfour:
Ignorance
It's not about when he developed the laws. We're making references to the equations here (as OP's topic suggests). The newton's second law of motion's equation on momentum change is best expressed using calculus, and I think calculus being attributed to Newton is more than enough already
Re: Some Of The Equations That Changed The World by phemmyfour: 11:35am On Mar 08, 2022
sureteeboy:

It's not about when he developed the laws. We're making references to the equations here (as OP's topic suggests). The newton's second law of motion's equation on momentum change is best expressed using calculus, and I think calculus being attributed to Newton is more than enough already
Wrong

He formulated his three laws of motion, he wrote them down in mathmatical demonstration form (Describe of the maths rather than the equation) and not in calculus.
Re: Some Of The Equations That Changed The World by sureteeboy(m): 11:39am On Mar 08, 2022
phemmyfour:
Wrong

He formulated his three laws of motion, he wrote them down in mathematical demonstration form (Describe of the maths rather than the equation) and not in calculus.
If he wrote them in this way you described, why should they be included in "equations" that changed the world then? cheesy
What I'm saying is; by the time you decide to express those laws in their full equation form, you'll obviously be using calculus

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Equations That Changed The World by Victerica(m): 11:42am On Mar 08, 2022
All these equations has helped to augment and upgrade our thinking faculties...

Thank you, Jesus Christ for coming to die on the cross.

His death was the only way, we could get access to these advanced equations from God
Re: Some Of The Equations That Changed The World by Mercury12(m): 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
Every mathematics course I passed I had to memorize every fomular and steps to solving a particular problem in maths and pour it all out during exams and that is all. I forget about everything relating to it ever again. angry
Damn I hate mathematics
I prefer anything relating to biology, English, little bit of chemistry and physic. I won't mind Literature though I wasn't an art student.
Re: Some Of The Equations That Changed The World by CheedyJ(m): 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kingcalls:
The truth is that the world is becoming dumber ... no new inventions...what we have is recycled inventions.... technology that our forefathers created is making this generation lazy....like they are in a trance ...
You can invent something new na.
Re: Some Of The Equations That Changed The World by nairaman66(m): 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
Newton’s laws of motion should be there! That guy single handedly revolutionize physics.

His successes with calculus is still questionable, since someone else laid the groundwork. G. Leibniz
Re: Some Of The Equations That Changed The World by efembaba(m): 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
so between 1990 and now, no scientist has propounded a world changing equation?
Re: Some Of The Equations That Changed The World by PacificMessages: 1:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
A leading award and event management organization in the healthcare sector is seeking to recruit a self-driven and ambitious Event Management Executive in Lagos.

Duties and responsibilities
• Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, and preparing communications on behalf of the Award LOC
• Online research
• Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records
• Performing minor accounting duties
• Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and taking of minutes of meetings
• Sponsors management

Qualification
• Graduate with a minimum in first degree / HND in any relevant field
• Social media skills
• Marketing skills
• Digital marketing skills
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Self-confidence & presentation skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skill
• Great interpersonal and communication skills

HOW TO APPLY
Send a brief Profile (half a page) and CV to jobs@pacificmessages.com

CLOSING DATE
March 12, 2021

Re: Some Of The Equations That Changed The World by uchenadu(m): 1:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
I've used 11 formulas out of the 17 equations as a science students.
And nothing to show for it in Nigeria. Mshw....
Naija no be country.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Equations That Changed The World by Bomaye7(m): 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kingcalls:
which one have you invented abi you no dey this world or you are not part of us ?
Re: Some Of The Equations That Changed The World by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kingcalls:

I agree with you wholeheartedly. I believe the reason for this is our limited brain. It's as if we have reached our biological limit.

We have a plan, a way out of this dark rut, Artificial intelligence. Unfortunately we are yet to understand our own brain, talk of making an artificial of it.

We know that consciousness exist cause we believe we are all conscious. But we don't actually know what it is, where it's located, and what it look like.

We never give up, and soon we'll map out the brain, and from it make general artificial intelligence possible.

With this, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We're talking about a cure to cancer, HIV, malaria, dietetics, etc.

Just like the internet revolutionised the world, so would artificial intelligence. We are but a few years away. Until then, expect no major inventions.
Re: Some Of The Equations That Changed The World by Vicdgreat556(m): 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kingcalls:

No na, What about Elon musk and the rest
Re: Some Of The Equations That Changed The World by Kingcalls: 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
Vicdgreat556:

No na, What about Elon musk and the rest

Elon musk just used Nikola Tesla's idea and formula to create the Tesla... it was his vision idea and formula
Re: Some Of The Equations That Changed The World by Stevenson1(m): 1:44am On Mar 09, 2022
anyilalaz:

I studied engineering for 5 years and I only know of Okafor's law.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Equations That Changed The World by anyilalaz: 7:04am On Mar 09, 2022
Stevenson1:

I studied engineering for 5 years and I only know of Okafor's law.
Lol

Okafor laws is on another level...5yrs!!!! atleast, you sabi Okafor law.. Good job

(1) (Reply)

Lasu Foundation Admission List Out. / Federal College Of Education Abeokuta Post Utme Form Is Out. / University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Cut Off Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.