Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,875 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Igboho Can’t Leave Benin Republic Despite Release – Lawyer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho Can’t Leave Benin Republic Despite Release – Lawyer (19455 Views)

Igboho Can’t Disappear From Custody Because Of His Wife, Says Igboho’s Charm Ma / Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer / Groups Ask DSS To Release Lawyer Arrested For Criticising Abia Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho Can’t Leave Benin Republic Despite Release – Lawyer by Awoleesu(m): 8:05am On Mar 08, 2022
I wished he's allowed to leave the Beninoise territory...

Before the Malami boys swarm in Luke they did Nairobi...
Re: Igboho Can’t Leave Benin Republic Despite Release – Lawyer by femicyrus(m): 8:07am On Mar 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Igboho will not leave Cotonou, Benin Republic, despite his release from detention in the country"

This Benin republic people are playing pranks to the Yoruba agitator tongue

Exactly why Russia is invading Ukraine
If only Nigeria was a country, Benin republic won't dare play pranks with fire
Re: Igboho Can’t Leave Benin Republic Despite Release – Lawyer by vicfajeze: 8:07am On Mar 08, 2022
emmabest2000:
He is safer in Benin than in 9ja

talk DAT for sergeant Rogers of Abacha's killer squad hear.
Re: Igboho Can’t Leave Benin Republic Despite Release – Lawyer by naija4life247: 8:10am On Mar 08, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
I'm.glad he's out of prison. but yoruba Christians must be free

Who are Yoruba Christians and who are Yoruba non-Christians? Go and take your medication before you reply this because obviously, you are smoking suffering from psychiatric disorders and chronic mental imbalance
Re: Igboho Can’t Leave Benin Republic Despite Release – Lawyer by Peppysco: 8:12am On Mar 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Igboho will not leave Cotonou, Benin Republic, despite his release from detention in the country"

Nobody is playing pranks with anyone. Even without the clause in his release, no sane man would return to Nigeria while this present government is still in place, it is that simple to understand

1 Like

Re: Igboho Can’t Leave Benin Republic Despite Release – Lawyer by naija4life247: 8:16am On Mar 08, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
I'm.glad he's out of prison. but yoruba Christians must be free

Who are Yoruba Christians and who are Yoruba non-Christians? Go and take your medication before you reply this because obviously, you ate suffering from psychiatric and chronic mental imbalance
Re: Igboho Can’t Leave Benin Republic Despite Release – Lawyer by naija4life247: 8:17am On Mar 08, 2022
Awoleesu:
I wished he's allowed to leave the Beninoise territory...

Before the Malami boys swarm in Luke they did Nairobi...

If they try it, they will all comeback in body bags, but without their heads because we would mine their heads for money rituals so that the heads will not just waste away.

They succeeded in Maxi Nnamdi KANU's case because Igbos did not hear of it until after the kidnap, if not, the dead bodies of government kidnappers would have been used for drugs trafficking.
Re: Igboho Can’t Leave Benin Republic Despite Release – Lawyer by zumbigbo(m): 8:26am On Mar 08, 2022
Abdul05:
Does igboho look like a killer... grin

Or

Did he act like kanu ( the police killer)... grin grin

Igboho done things different from kanu.. grin

We all know even the world itself knows... grin

This is why Africans are mired in mental turpitude. No sense of solidarity, just petty my village is better than yours mentality. Na you the type who go storm Ukraine embassy to show dem your village jazz dey work.
Re: Igboho Can’t Leave Benin Republic Despite Release – Lawyer by ButterBurger: 8:27am On Mar 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:

there's no prank in the matter, you thought he wouldn't be released before, now he is released, it's better than being in prison.
Deal with your loss

2 Likes

Re: Igboho Can’t Leave Benin Republic Despite Release – Lawyer by goldust66: 8:27am On Mar 08, 2022
Keep fighting the good fight!
Re: Igboho Can’t Leave Benin Republic Despite Release – Lawyer by prophetfire: 8:37am On Mar 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:

. I believe they are cooperating with Nigeria government to stop him from formenting further trouble.
If not, after six months and with no charges and as he didn't commit any serious offence over there, he should have been released.
But Benin republic is collecting egunje from Bubu to keep him.
Re: Igboho Can’t Leave Benin Republic Despite Release – Lawyer by Ola4lead(m): 8:41am On Mar 08, 2022
I believe staying in Cotonou still works good for him, than releasing him to our so call Buhari and Malami government.

Either its for medical reasons or not.... It's a welcome option
Re: Igboho Can’t Leave Benin Republic Despite Release – Lawyer by diogo23: 8:49am On Mar 08, 2022
Abdul05:

Or

Yoruba people and stupidity
Re: Igboho Can’t Leave Benin Republic Despite Release – Lawyer by bablon20(m): 8:53am On Mar 08, 2022
What a wide difference between the 2 tribes, the knowledgeable and wise tribe didn't need to sabotage the economy of their region and that of he country by declaring a sit-at-home, or killing/maiming security personnel or create a band of robbers all in d name of security network, they didn't resort to kidnapping and killing their very own so as to pass a message to the FG. They have really shown that they r civilized and matured in handling a delicate matter to achieve a better result.

4 Likes

Re: Igboho Can’t Leave Benin Republic Despite Release – Lawyer by juman(m): 8:58am On Mar 08, 2022
Our beloved Sunday igboho.
Our dear Sunday osaa.
We love you dearly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho Can’t Leave Benin Republic Despite Release – Lawyer by juman(m): 9:00am On Mar 08, 2022
Lagos government should pay him compensation of fifty million naira

I tell you, all the problem faced by igboho came from Lagos government not buhari.
Re: Igboho Can’t Leave Benin Republic Despite Release – Lawyer by juman(m): 9:02am On Mar 08, 2022
Thank you Sunday igboho, a true obafemi awolowo son.

Awolowo, the father of yoruba people.
Re: Igboho Can’t Leave Benin Republic Despite Release – Lawyer by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:03am On Mar 08, 2022
Yoruba Christians...Olorunfemi. Yoruba Muslims....akeem ismaila...Imbalance ko,Balenciaga ni...Geddifok and goan prepare for waec lessons.

naija4life247:

Who are Yoruba Christians and who are Yoruba non-Christians? Go and take your medication before you reply this because obviously, you ate suffering from psychiatric and chronic mental imbalance
Re: Igboho Can’t Leave Benin Republic Despite Release – Lawyer by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:04am On Mar 08, 2022
Who ask you? town criers

iyapont:
he is not a christian nor a Muslim so dead that shit undecided
Re: Igboho Can’t Leave Benin Republic Despite Release – Lawyer by Awoleesu(m): 9:04am On Mar 08, 2022
naija4life247:

If they try it, they will all comeback in body bags, but without their heads because we would mine their heads for money rituals so that the heads will not just waste away.

They succeeded in Maxi Nnamdi KANU's case because Igbos did not hear of it until after the kidnap, if not, the dead bodies of government kidnappers would have been used for drugs trafficking.

grin
Re: Igboho Can’t Leave Benin Republic Despite Release – Lawyer by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:09am On Mar 08, 2022
Muric is bringing division everytime they open their stinking mouth..Look at kwara! Yorubas I know don't do that fake stuff,Muric is just trying to be funny and we will put them in their place

opportunities12:

Are Yoruba Christians under any form of bondage?
Re: Igboho Can’t Leave Benin Republic Despite Release – Lawyer by ginggerxy: 9:20am On Mar 08, 2022
Abdul05:

Or

ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho Can’t Leave Benin Republic Despite Release – Lawyer by Iceberg3: 9:38am On Mar 08, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
Violence cannot solve everything. Though, this man did not really go into violence, but at times, one needs wisdom. And I am happy they used wisdom to solve this case. It is better he remains there and allow Buhari leaves.
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fouoool than opening your mouth and removing all doubt
Now, let us answer this question: With the level of violence of Nnamdi Kanu, which neighboring nation will give him refuge? This is not an issue of attacking ibos. Nnamdi Kanu went too far that he made Buhari right, and made himself wrong. Yet, his followers aren't wise. This is always the pattern. You will always see the Ijaws cover up and quickly adjust fast, same with the north. And look at yoruba too. These people first calmed the situation, they left out of the equation betrayals like FFK. Then, they started talking to the stakeholders. Yes, it took long, but this guy must have got some relievement a long time ago before the announcement of his release. But when it comes to ibos...na violence. Beating chests everywhere....crying foul plays....threatening everyone... spreading false news online, etc. Ibo needs to do better.

This is not to insult ibos, but saying it to their faces that they are losing it. If care is not taking that will lose their claim over being a major tribe. For sure, they won't be president in 2023, and for the next 16 years. And heaven will not fall. The only people routing for them are those who are seeking their approval. Lol. Let us be honest here. Ibo needs to reunite with the rest of the south and ready to compete. No one is handing over Aso Rock to them based on the claim they have been marginalized. No one has ever cheated or marginalized ibo. They have the chance to compete like everyone else. Let them stand to the occasion and compete. We will not hand over the key of Aso Rock to you. You must compete like every other person.

2 Likes

Re: Igboho Can’t Leave Benin Republic Despite Release – Lawyer by Akharmony: 11:01am On Mar 08, 2022
The noise of his supporters couldn't gain him freedom it took the help of two prominent intellectual to get him a first phase of his freedom. . His follower on social media i bet deh didnt know the condition of his release yet hence they were all shouting yoruba nation again. .

1 Like

Re: Igboho Can’t Leave Benin Republic Despite Release – Lawyer by danot1030: 11:33am On Mar 08, 2022
Abdul05:

Or

And they told us that Igboho was an illiterate though we all that the dilector is a drop out cultist. Still Igboho did intigate people to violence and the killings of the Yorubas that doesn't support him unlike the dilector
Re: Igboho Can’t Leave Benin Republic Despite Release – Lawyer by Broveens42(m): 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
bablon20:
What a wide difference between the 2 tribes, the knowledgeable and wise tribe didn't need to sabotage the economy of their region and that of he country by declaring a sit-at-home, or killing/maiming security personnel or create a band of robbers all in d name of security network, they didn't resort to kidnapping and killing their very own so as to pass a message to the FG. They have really shown that they r civilized and matured in handling a delicate matter to achieve a better result.

What a bag of knowledge you've got there.
...not knowing that Ritual killings, criminality etc is as old as anything especially in the west and even before the coming of security networks.

There is no economy in your region; It's all for academics. That's why you import everything under a hoax structure in Nija and borrow everything under same structure.
Re: Igboho Can’t Leave Benin Republic Despite Release – Lawyer by bablon20(m): 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
I can see that the economy in your region is so much that it's not enough for your tribesmen which made them run to the west to scam every unsuspecting innocent Nigeria in various markets all in d name of doing business. I guess Mkpurumirin, kidnapping and cannibalism are what you call economy abi? No worry it will soon wipe out ur prospective future leaders, leave us with out academic pursuit.

Broveens42:

What a bag of knowledge you've got there.
...not knowing that Ritual killings, criminality etc is as old as anything especially in the west and even before the coming of security networks.

There is no economy in your region; It's all for academics. That's why you import everything under a hoax structure in Nija and borrow everything under same structure.
Re: Igboho Can’t Leave Benin Republic Despite Release – Lawyer by Broveens42(m): 2:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
bablon20:
I can see that the economy in your region is so much that it's not enough for your tribesmen which made them run to the west to scam every unsuspecting innocent Nigeria in various markets all in d name of doing business. I guess Mkpurumirin, kidnapping and cannibalism are what you call economy abi? No worry it will soon wipe out ur prospective future leaders, leave us with out academic pursuit.

Are you having a hard time responding to my comments? grin

You couldn't even refute one single point ...
Re: Igboho Can’t Leave Benin Republic Despite Release – Lawyer by Basheer22: 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
benuejosh:
answer the question and stop blabbing.

You're not worth my response. Go and ask those better than you to come and ask me.
Re: Igboho Can’t Leave Benin Republic Despite Release – Lawyer by benuejosh: 3:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
Basheer22:

You're not worth my response. Go and ask those better than you to come and ask me.
Foolish of you to have quoted me then.
Re: Igboho Can’t Leave Benin Republic Despite Release – Lawyer by juman(m): 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
Our man.

Sunday Sunday Sunday.
Igboho Igboho Igboho.

He is hero.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Disappears In London / Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason / Oshiomhole Retires PDP Godfathers in Edo - NewTelegraphOnline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.