Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Have You Ever Pranked Your Mum? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Pranked Your Mum? (478 Views)

Parents Pranked Their Kids With A Playstation 5 Present (Video) / What’s Your Mum’s Favorite Statement When Angry? / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Pranked Your Mum? by nahr(f): 6:35am On Mar 08, 2022
Happy international women/mothers day to all the birth and adoptive mothers out there! You all are the best! When I was a kid, I was so stubborn and hotheaded that I once twisted my elbow while playing roughly. As per my hotheadedness I received a lot of thrashings from both parents but from my dad especially.

One faithful morning, I was being stubborn as usual and I was delaying my mum who was preparing to go to her shop. It was a Saturday and I refused to have my bath and ran around the house with my mum chasing me. When she caught me, I was giving a premium dosage of my daddy’s belt and I cried painfully at the injustice of it all.

After the tears subsided I started plotting my revenge. As my mum was taking her bath, I decided that the best thing to do was to pull a disappearing act on her. I scanned the whole sitting room and decided that the dining room was the best option, the dining was always dark and the curtain was drawn thickly that morning, I hid my small body under the table at the farthest corner and kept mute.

My mum soon emerged from the bedroom fully dressed and she called me. I heard her call me severally and I continued hiding still bent on revenge. She began to panic and started shouting my name, I was still in my crouching position underneath the table my heart hardened with revenge when she opened the door to go outside to check if I had gone out. I came out of my hiding sweating and smiling, my plan had worked.

Soon my mum stepped back inside and was surprised to see me, she asked where I had been and I burst out laughing that I had been under the dining table all along. She eventually apologized for beating me and I had to bath again before we proceeded to the shop. Have you ever pranked your mum before? Share your story.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Pranked Your Mum? by Totilopussylick(m): 6:40am On Mar 08, 2022
Yes

But I hear nwi
Re: Have You Ever Pranked Your Mum? by Hezzyluv: 6:52am On Mar 08, 2022
Lol...
If l do that to her, l have to run far from her that particular moment. If not, she will arrange my cheek the way man city arranged man utd.

I miss you mum,
RIP cry
Re: Have You Ever Pranked Your Mum? by fnep2smooth(m): 6:53am On Mar 08, 2022
Back then when I still be pikin. There was a day I was playing with some friends, so I decided to hide from my parents at the back of the chair in the sitting room only to sleep there till the next they, by then news don enter street say I don miss.

No where we them no find me, friends, classmates and for church. To be frank I no no how they find me for back of chair where guy man de sleep.

The beating no be here
Re: Have You Ever Pranked Your Mum? by Kingosytex(m): 7:00am On Mar 08, 2022
Having a mum is a luxury I never enjoyed. Lost her when I was about six, I never really knew the joy.
Re: Have You Ever Pranked Your Mum? by wizonlyson: 7:03am On Mar 08, 2022
grin grin..YES..but once..telling her that,i lost the #5,000 she sent me for an errand..na our landlord save me from her hand, that day..she nearly take my life..since that day, i ban prank in my life..

Re: Have You Ever Pranked Your Mum? by nahr(f): 7:04am On Mar 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Yes

But I hear nwi

lol, I can only imagine
Re: Have You Ever Pranked Your Mum? by nahr(f): 7:04am On Mar 08, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Lol...
If l do that to her, l have to run far from her that particular moment. If not, she will arrange my cheek the man city arranged man utd.

I miss you mum,
RIP cry

may her soul continue to rest in peace
Re: Have You Ever Pranked Your Mum? by wizonlyson: 7:05am On Mar 08, 2022
Kingosytex:
Having a mum is a luxury I never enjoyed. Lost her when I was about six, I never really knew the joy.

..take heart, bro..all is well..

Re: Have You Ever Pranked Your Mum? by nahr(f): 7:05am On Mar 08, 2022
fnep2smooth:
Back then when I still be pikin. There was a day I was playing with some friends, so I decided to hide from my parents at the back of the chair in the sitting room only to sleep there till the next they, by then news don enter street say I don miss.

No where we them no find me, friends, classmates and for church. To be frank I no no how they find me for back of chair where guy man de sleep.

The beating no be here

lol they must have been so worried
Re: Have You Ever Pranked Your Mum? by qekng40(f): 7:06am On Mar 08, 2022
Yes o, but I've forgotten how it went. Mum was pissed sha
Re: Have You Ever Pranked Your Mum? by nahr(f): 7:06am On Mar 08, 2022
Kingosytex:

I am so sorry to hear about this, may her soul continue to rest in peace
Re: Have You Ever Pranked Your Mum? by Kingosytex(m): 7:07am On Mar 08, 2022
nahr:

I am so sorry to hear about this, may her soul continue to rest in peace

Amen.
Re: Have You Ever Pranked Your Mum? by nahr(f): 7:07am On Mar 08, 2022
wizonlyson:
grin grin..YES..but once..telling her that,i lost the #5,000 she sent me for an errand..na our landlord save me from her hand, that day..she nearly take my life..since that day, i ban prank in my life..

#5000? you try lol
Re: Have You Ever Pranked Your Mum? by Hezzyluv: 7:09am On Mar 08, 2022
Kingosytex:

Sorry ooo
I feel your pain, Her soul keep resting.
I lost mine too, but I know her very well. I was in SS3 when it happened.

One thing is certain, you Know them, you no know them, life goes on.
Plus or minus, It's good one knows his parents either they turned out to be good or not. But situations beyond our control may make one not to know them Sha.
Re: Have You Ever Pranked Your Mum? by nahr(f): 7:10am On Mar 08, 2022
qekng40:
Yes o, but I've forgotten how it went. Mum was pissed sha

I bet she was, most mums hate it
Re: Have You Ever Pranked Your Mum? by wizonlyson: 7:10am On Mar 08, 2022
nahr:

#5000? you try lol
..am telling u seh..

Re: Have You Ever Pranked Your Mum? by Kingosytex(m): 7:13am On Mar 08, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Sorry ooo
I feel your pain, Her soul keep resting.
I lost mine too, but I know her very well. I was in SS3 when it happened.

One thing is certain, you Know them, you no know them, life goes on.
Plus or minus, It's good one knows his parents either they turned out to be good or not. But situations beyond our control may make one not to know them Sha.

Sorry for the loss, losing one's mum is just too painful.
Re: Have You Ever Pranked Your Mum? by Hezzyluv: 7:31am On Mar 08, 2022
Kingosytex:

Sorry for the loss, losing one's mum is just too painful.

Amen, thanks a lot.
Re: Have You Ever Pranked Your Mum? by Hezzyluv: 7:32am On Mar 08, 2022
nahr:

may her soul continue to rest in peace

Amen ma'am.
Do have a gr8 day
Re: Have You Ever Pranked Your Mum? by Christipsy(m): 7:44am On Mar 08, 2022
Yes.......but I thank my creator that I was not close to her cux it was through phone call if nt....
Re: Have You Ever Pranked Your Mum? by kapelvej: 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
wizonlyson:
..take heart, bro..all is well..
oh you do have a sense of emotion grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Have To Wait Till Mother's Day To Get Your Mum A Gift. / A Nairalander Beautiful Wedding Picture / Your One Comment Could Be The Reason Some One Wants To Give Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.