Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Cashpal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cashpal (207 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cashpal by ojebam(m): 8:26am On Mar 08, 2022
*LET ME INTRODUCE TO YOU ONE OF THE BEST AND PAYING WEBSITE IN NIGERIA TERMED CASHPAL
������

*CASHPAL is an online easy cash payment opportunity that opens to everybody mindless of* *age, sex or colour, wherever you are from and at any time. A golden opportunity to all Internet users; either you are a Students, Self Employee s, Salary Earners, Youth Corpers, Unemployee, Bloggers, Fresh* *graduates etc*

*CASHPAL is an online platform that pays her members by doing some tasks*

*TASK IS #150 PER TASK*

*TASK ARE UNLIMITED*

*CASHPAL is a Legit online business where you can Make over ₦1,000 to ₦3,000 Daily _and ₦10,000 weekly Using your mobile_ phone.*

*CASHPAL* is an online social media platform just like *FACEBOOK* AND *WHATSAPP* that pays you for your activities online.
We pay you to share our Sponsored post on Facebook, we pay you for clicking on news on our site, to comment on our news we also pay you for chatting on our site and lots more����

*Just imagine the same exact activities u do on FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP & INSTAGRAM and you are not being paid �why not invest in CASHPAL � Carry out those same activities on their website and get paid so simple�*

*BREAKDOWN ON CASHPAL✍️✍️���*

*CASHPAL* is a lucrative platform that is being designed for life support.
A system has been made to keep records of the earning structures

*HOW IT WORKS*
*REG FEE* #1000

*DAILY EARNINGS* #150 per task. Task are unlimited

*REFERRAL EARNINGS* # 500

Referral is completely optional...
Your daily earnings is gotten by sharing post to either Facebook or WhatsApp

*WITHDRAWAL DAYS*
Affiliate withdrawal is daily
#1000 naira minimum

Non- affiliate withdrawal is #1000 naira minimum
*Every Friday*

*CRITERIA YOU NEED IN ORDER TO JOIN CASHPAL*

*1: A Smartphone*

*2: Data Connection*

*3: Email Address*

*4: A One Time Registration Fee Of 1000 Naira*

*Notify Me If You Are Ready To Register And Book Your Codes Now. Let's Make Some Cool Cash On March 5th*�������

Or JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
https:///FXBHKDm6WuMHPnsKctja3A

OR MESSAGE ME ON WHATSAPP
https:///qr/7VMXTLEZSEEYM1

Re: Cashpal by ojebam(m): 8:29am On Mar 08, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advise Here / Get The "Copy And Paste" Business Blueprint Ebook For Free / Where To Get Very Cheap Oil In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.