Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,381 members, 7,861,052 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

Update: What Onazi Said About His Inclusion In The Super Eagles Squad - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Update: What Onazi Said About His Inclusion In The Super Eagles Squad (198 Views)

Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles / Super Eagles: Onazi Under Fire Over Performance During England Friendly / Onazi Ogenyi And His Daughter Step Out For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update: What Onazi Said About His Inclusion In The Super Eagles Squad by michaelogbejohn(m): 8:51am On Mar 08, 2022
Following the list released by the coach of the Nigerian national team, midfield maestro, Ogenyi Onazi has come out to defend why he was included in the team.

I wasn’t surprised that I was called back to the Super Eagles of Nigeria because I am still playing my game at top-level the 29-year-old said.

Moreover, my experience will play a very big role for the progress of the team.

https://fanstimeout.com/update-what-onazi-said-about-his-inclusion-in-the-super-eagles-squad/

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal To Complete Tammy Abraham Transfer In Summer!! / Nowgoal.com / Super Eagles Having A Training Session In Ghana (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.