Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Sen. Orji Kalu Rejoices With Vice President Yemi Osinbajo At 65 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Orji Kalu Rejoices With Vice President Yemi Osinbajo At 65 (318 Views)

Davido Rejoices With His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke And Bukola Saraki / Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos / Buhari, Tinubu, Akpabio, Oshiomhole, Osinbajo At APC Caucus Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen. Orji Kalu Rejoices With Vice President Yemi Osinbajo At 65 by odoemelamemmanu(m): 9:38am On Mar 08, 2022
SEN. ORJI KALU REJOICES WITH VICE PRESIDENT YEMI OSINBAJO AT 65

Former Governor of Abia State and Chief Whip of the Senate, Dr. Orji Kalu has congratulated Vice President Yemi Osinbajo on the occasion of his 65th birthday anniversary.
Describing the Vice President as a true progressive who is committed to nation building, Kalu urged the celebrant to sustain his good works for the country, adding that Osinbajo has consistently complemented efforts of President Muhammadu Buhari in building a prosperous Nigeria.
Kalu, who applauded the leadership style of the Vice President, wished him longer life in the service to humanity.
In his message, the Chief Whip of the Senate, stressed that Osinbajo has built a good name in leadership, law, politics and pastoral work.
He said,  " On behalf of the people of Abia North Senatorial district, I felicitate with Vice President Yemi Osinbajo as he clocks 65.
"Looking the accomplishments of the Vice President in all spheres of life, it is obvious that the celebrant has sustained his explempary leadership attributes over the years.
"The Vice President has continually supported President Buhari in building a united, indivisible and prosperous Nigeria.
"As the celebrant attains this glorious age, I pray that God will continue to strengthen him in all his pursuits".
Kalu wished the Vice President a memorable birthday celebration.

Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Rejoices With Vice President Yemi Osinbajo At 65 by odoemelamemmanu(m): 9:39am On Mar 08, 2022
Nice movement.
Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Rejoices With Vice President Yemi Osinbajo At 65 by Rastaramsey(m): 9:40am On Mar 08, 2022
odoemelamemmanu:
Nice movement.

Wait sef why you steal my FTC lipsrsealed
Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Rejoices With Vice President Yemi Osinbajo At 65 by MadamVanessa(f): 9:42am On Mar 08, 2022
shocked

A mere commissioner birthday is today?
Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Rejoices With Vice President Yemi Osinbajo At 65 by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:02am On Mar 08, 2022
He may not be perfect but he's a great man on his job and responsibility
Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Rejoices With Vice President Yemi Osinbajo At 65 by odoemelamemmanu(m): 11:46am On Mar 08, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Wait sef why you steal my FTC lipsrsealed

You weren't informed too? Lol �����
Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Rejoices With Vice President Yemi Osinbajo At 65 by TheRareGem1(f): 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hbd to the best VP we ever had. Next President of Nigeria
Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Rejoices With Vice President Yemi Osinbajo At 65 by Zeemam: 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
Happy birthday sir

(1) (Reply)

2023: “I Cannot Be A Regional Leader” – Bala Mohammed To PDP Ministers / ‘it’s Fake News’, Lagos Govt Denies Appointing MC Oluomo Lagos Parks, Garages MD / Toothless President Biden Is Failing The West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.