Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

How To Survive In The Network Marketing Jungle. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Survive In The Network Marketing Jungle. (139 Views)

We Are Struggling To Survive - Total / The Network Marketing Company I Found Paying / Is The Network Marketing Business Called Getpaid4learn A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive In The Network Marketing Jungle. by Tinder01: 9:53am On Mar 08, 2022
Choosing the Right Company & Always Making Profit

From Them All.

NOTE : Ebook will be sent to you once you make payment and payment has been confirmed.

THE SHOCKING TRUTH!

If you are reading this book, let me first congratulate you if you are a newcomer to the world of MLM and allowing me to impart my experiences on the industry to help you in taking the first step into this fantastic industry.

My intentions of writing this book is to help and provide people generic information that would apply to any company regardless on their marketing/compensation plan, product,

team, country or even offline or online!

It is indeed a shocking truth to find out that over 95% of network marketers or home based business owners are operating their business at a LOSS!

How scary if you are reading this for the first time.

Well thankfully if we all worshiped statistics fanatically, most people today will be afraid to drive cars or even go to school (e.g. the percentage of road accidents and how many

students in a class ‘make it’ in getting distinctions)

We all want to be smart people and rather be in the top 5% being the ones making the money now, don’t we? Of course we do.

It is sad that countless of poor victims join the industry, uninformed, and when they run into problems, they usually put the blame on the company, the team or even the industry

itself!

That is why we hope to avoid such unfortunate circumstances.

Even if you have been involved, this information is invaluable because it might teach you things you have missed out or information to help your downline.

https://flutterwave.com/store/josidelbooks/w2xdncljqdsk?_ga=2.107502148.753412295.1646295974-23744404.1624724249
Re: How To Survive In The Network Marketing Jungle. by Tinder01: 9:22am On Mar 10, 2022
Good morning

(1) (Reply)

Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality / Aegean Airlines Cancellation Policy | Cancel Flight Ticket / How To Build Your Own Career Like A Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.