Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Missing Person - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Person (745 Views)

Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) / More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details / Missing Person Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Person by Vidamia(m): 10:55am On Mar 08, 2022
Kindly ignore my English error....
I'm just sitting in my shop expecting patronage, a man with leaflet was coming my shop and I thought it's one of those who normally beg for money for ailments or another but to my surprise, he said they are searching for someone in the pic below and he has been missing close to a month now.
The person the pic drop his daughter in the school and left. After an hour his people start wondering that he should have been back home and start calling his number, the number keep on ringing and it wasn't answered until the the phone is off maybe due to low battery. This incident happen in ILARO OGUN STATE.
any person that can help I finding the man should call any of the numbers in the picture.

Re: Missing Person by Vidamia(m): 10:56am On Mar 08, 2022
Mod should move it to right channel and front page pls
Re: Missing Person by jyz200(m): 11:02am On Mar 08, 2022
Omo
There’s high case of missing people recently
WTF is happening
Re: Missing Person by SarkinYarki: 11:10am On Mar 08, 2022
Kai Ogun state ..chance of seeing him again is slim
Re: Missing Person by madridguy(m): 11:38am On Mar 08, 2022
What exactly is happening. Missing person here and there.
I pray he's safe and sound.
Re: Missing Person by zubimete(f): 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
2023 election. Hold politicians responsible, their quest for power.
Re: Missing Person by tit(f): 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
Government hand dey inside
Re: Missing Person by mekaw(m): 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
did I hear ogun state? it's finished

Re: Missing Person by Karlovych: 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
embarassed Ogun State!! People should thread carefully in Yorubaland.
Re: Missing Person by pyyxxaro: 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
Angel Gabriel pls blow this trumpet cool

Make all of us go answer question undecided
Re: Missing Person by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
Where do we go from here God ? Pls continue to be our guide. I have never experienced an insecure Nigeria like this all my life. cry
Re: Missing Person by Nicepoker(m): 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
Ogun state of all places? shocked
Re: Missing Person by andyanders: 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
Is this to say that Ogun state is cursed? Should I say that 98% of them are diabolical, hence what is going on in that state.
Re: Missing Person by IntersectCon: 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
The number of Missing Persons in Nigeria keeps increasing by the day. It’s a sad reality.
Please use the Missing Persons Platform to list this information.

The Platform allows you to share information on missing and unidentified persons. It also helps you create a poster you can share on Social Media.
www.missingpersonsplatform.com

Hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

The Domestic Abuse Story On Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Death Could As Well Be True / How Many Did They Arrest (#deborah) Blasphemy / How Fine Girls Was Arrested And Beaten For Smoking Ice, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.