Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

# I Refuse To Agree,see What Is Happening To Lots Of Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / # I Refuse To Agree,see What Is Happening To Lots Of Nigerians (1140 Views)

Obi, Kwankwaso Yet To Agree On Presidential Candidate, Running Mate / 2023 Presidency: Buhari, Tinubu, Others To Agree On Zoning 2021, Says Ngige / Minimum Wage: No Longer Feasible, Committee, Governors Yet To Agree - Ngige Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

# I Refuse To Agree,see What Is Happening To Lots Of Nigerians by HappyGoodWealth(f): 11:35am On Mar 08, 2022
Nairalanders this is the write up that I said was sent to me via WhatsApp Groups that I was added and we all expressed ourselves over what we don't like that is happening in Nigeria,It was very interesting, mostly the
# I rufuse to agree words cheesy grin trust Nigerians,everyone is now refusing to Agree.

#I Refuse To Agree.
By The Grace And The Faithfulness Of The Almighty God,Recently I Have Travelled Across The Country And So Far,I Have Been To 22 States, Mostly To Villages, Communities And Rural Areas Of This States,And I Can Confidently Tell You That Nigeria Is A Great And A Blessed Country, And We Nigerians Love Each Other.
Please Don't Let Us Loose Hope In This Country,Because It Is Not Everyone That Will Have The Privilege To Travel To Another Country.
Please Don't Give Up On Our Leaders,Now Is The Time To Continue To Pray For God To Help Us Choose Our Leaders.
Please Don't Give Up On Yourself,Believe In Yourself And Be Courageous So That You Can Achieve Your Dreams.
And That Is Why
#I Refuse To Agree,That Nigeria Is A Failed Country.
#I Refuse To Agree,That Nigerian Youths Are Lazy.
#I Refuse To Agree,That There Is No Solution To The Hunger Situation In The Country.
#I Refuse To Agree That Nigeria Is No Longer Safe For Nigerians
#I Accept And Disagree,
#I Accept That Nigeria Is Blessed With Great Resources That Is Enough To Take Care Of It Citizens.
And I Disagree That Nigerians Will Not Enjoy Their Rights And The Benefit Of Their Resources And Good Government.
#I Agree That The Price Of Food Stuffs And Many Products Have Gone Beyond The Reach Of The Poor,
And I Disagree That When The Prices Of Food Stuffs Or Any Products Increases It Will Never Decrease,Because I Have See That If Our Leaders Help Us,Prices Of Food Stuffs And Products Can Be Controlled And Be Reduced.
#I Agree That Lots Of Nigerians Are Suffering And Struggling To Survive And Many Don't Even Have Any Means Of Survival At All.
# I Agree That Despite The Increase In Food And Products,There Is No Increase In Salary.
Please Let Us Refuse To Agree With Negative Things Happening Around Us That Will Discourage Use From Being Strong And Stopping Our Survival.
OK,Come And Share With Us What You.
#I Refuse To Agree.
Princess F Chukwu

I got the write from different watzapp groups And,its Also on her Facebook And Instagram @princess.f.Chukwu And on twitter @princessfchukwu,I think she is yet to post it on twitter...please let's follow support her since she have the voice to speak out.

Have a nice day everyone.

Lalasticlala,mynd44,0AM4J

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: # I Refuse To Agree,see What Is Happening To Lots Of Nigerians by MISSROYALJOY: 11:37am On Mar 08, 2022
Ya,this is serious and interesting,
.I refuse to agree with the way we are being treated in Nigeria.
I am typing more
Re: # I Refuse To Agree,see What Is Happening To Lots Of Nigerians by Candidlady: 11:52am On Mar 08, 2022
#irefeuseto.....

Typing

1 Like

Re: # I Refuse To Agree,see What Is Happening To Lots Of Nigerians by HappyGoodWealth(f): 11:52am On Mar 08, 2022
MISSROYALJOY:
Ya,this is serious and interesting,
.I refuse to agree with the way we are being treated in Nigeria.
I am typing more

I'm waiting to read yours,
# I refuse to Agree cheesy
Re: # I Refuse To Agree,see What Is Happening To Lots Of Nigerians by HappyGoodWealth(f): 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
Candidlady:
#irefeuseto.....

Typing

We are waiting. cheesy
Re: # I Refuse To Agree,see What Is Happening To Lots Of Nigerians by foryourmindlol: 12:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
Una go dey write this rubbish Boko Haram Fulani terrorists go come behead una. Craze people from failed shithole

2 Likes

Re: # I Refuse To Agree,see What Is Happening To Lots Of Nigerians by Think9ja(m): 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
Nobody cares about what you choose to agree or disagree.
The reality is there for all to see.
It is this same hogwash that most pastors preach in all these churches
Living Faith pastors will be like tell yourself, "I shall not die." Says who? We'll all die at some point. We just hope and pray for long life.
Refusing to accept realities of the happenings in this Nigeria is not part of patriotism.
These days, we only get light once in 2 days and it's just for two hours. Yet, someone wants me to comment otherwise to show that i am patriotic.
Nigeria na nonsense

Whether you choose to agree or disagree, it doesn't change the fact that millions of homes in Nigeria cannot boast of at least 8hrs of light in a day.
Whether you choose to agree or disagree, it doesn't change the fact that millions of people in Nigeria cannot boast of a N100k earning in a month
Whether you choose to agree or disagree, it doesn't change the fact that hundreds of people are being kidnapped and killed all over the country
It's a sorry state we are in

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: # I Refuse To Agree,see What Is Happening To Lots Of Nigerians by Candidlady: 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
[s]
foryourmindlol:
Una go dey write this rubbish Boko Haram Fulani terrorists go come behead una. Craze people from failed shithole

Think9ja:
Nobody cares about what you choose to agree or disagree.
The reality is there for all to see.
It is this same hogwash that most pastors preach in all these churches
Living Faith pastors will be like tell yourself, "I shall not die." Says who? We'll all die at some point. We just hope and pray for long life.
Refusing to accept realities of the happenings in this Nigeria is not part of patriotism.
These days, we only get light once in 2 days and it's just for two hours. Yet, someone wants me to comment otherwise to show that i am patriotic.
Nigeria na nonsense

Whether you choose to agree or disagree, it doesn't change the fact that millions of homes in Nigeria cannot boast of at least 8hrs of light in a day.
Whether you choose to agree or disagree, it doesn't change the fact that millions of people in Nigeria cannot boast of a N100k earning in a month
Whether you choose to agree or disagree, it doesn't change the fact that hundreds of people are being kidnapped and killed all over the country
It's a sorry state we are in

[/s]

Take your negative vibes outta here

1 Like

Re: # I Refuse To Agree,see What Is Happening To Lots Of Nigerians by HappyGoodWealth(f): 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
Candidlady:

With All what he wrote it shows that he is feeling the heat of hunger,killing, And more hardship is coming ,IT IS BY OUR EXPRESSION THAT OUR LEADERS WILL HEAR US,STOP FOARMING WHEN IT IS OBVIOUS THAT YOU ARE DYING,THIS IS WHY OUR LEADERS ARE NEGLETING US,WE ARE KEEPING SILENT AND DYING,...ITS FREE SUPPORT THOSE WHO ARE READY TO SPEAK OUT,NOT HIDING BEYIND KEYBOARDS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: # I Refuse To Agree,see What Is Happening To Lots Of Nigerians by foryourmindlol: 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
Candidlady:

Take your hallucinations and shove it up your azz. Before the end of today, over 100 bn naira will be stolen in Nigeria, your utopia Eldorado, by same you hypocritical One Nigerians.
Re: # I Refuse To Agree,see What Is Happening To Lots Of Nigerians by Candidlady: 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
foryourmindlol:

Take your hallucinations and shove it up your azz. Before the end of today, over 100 bn naira will be stolen in Nigeria, your utopia Eldorado, by same you hypocritical One Nigerians.

If someone is trying to drown you would you watch em sink you or fight back

You are a bloody coward... You shouldn't be man.. You don't deserve no balls

HappyGoodWealth:

With All what he wrote it shows that he is feeling the heat of hunger,killing, And more hardship is coming ,IT IS BY OUR EXPRESSION THAT OUR LEADERS WILL HEAR US,STOP FOARMING WHEN IT IS OBVIOUS THAT YOU ARE DYING,THIS IS WHY OUR LEADERS ARE NEGLETING US,WE ARE KEEPING SILENT AND DYING,...ITS FREE SUPPORT THOSE WHO ARE READY TO SPEAK OUT,NOT HIDING BEYIND KEYBOARDS.

They are all suffering but would rather choose to live in totally denial!!

When the president called us lazy he meant MENTALLY

Shame

2 Likes

Re: # I Refuse To Agree,see What Is Happening To Lots Of Nigerians by foryourmindlol: 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
Candidlady:

If someone is trying to drown you would you watch em sink you or fight back

You are a bloody coward... You shouldn't be man.. You don't deserve no balls

They are all suffering but would rather choose to live in totally denial!!

When the president called us lazy he meant MENTALLY

Shame
LMAO. Nobody is trying to drown me apart from you daft Nigerians and your Nigeria.

I want to be in a separate progressive country with my kind and people who understand me not one where you idiots select the worst Fulani jihadist and Yoruba agbero godfather as president.

There's no country in the world without major ethnic group even the sophisticated USA has 64% Caucasian Europeans. Una continue with una tower of babel with Arab terrorists and Slimy Oduduwa serpents who are neither here nor there.

Continue with your Eldorado Nigeria. I was once like you optimistic that Nigeria was going somewhere until I came face to face with reality and discovered the rot, wickedness and the bloody abominable foundation Nigeria was built on.

1 Like

Re: # I Refuse To Agree,see What Is Happening To Lots Of Nigerians by Iceberg3: 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
40,50,60 yes olds
These are same then babies who sang "pawens lisin to your shildren,we are the leaders of tomorrow,try to pay awa school fees...." when they were young.

Naija yaff turn them now to koloMentals grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: # I Refuse To Agree,see What Is Happening To Lots Of Nigerians by Easternblood: 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
foryourmindlol:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: # I Refuse To Agree,see What Is Happening To Lots Of Nigerians by Candidlady: 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
foryourmindlol:

LMAO. Nobody is trying to drown me apart from you daft Nigerians and your Nigeria.

I want to be in a separate progressive country with my kind and people who understand me not one where you idiots select the worst Fulani jihadist and Yoruba agbero godfather as president.

There's no country in the world without major ethnic group even the sophisticated USA has 64% Caucasian Europeans. Una continue with una tower of babel with Arab terrorists and Slimy Oduduwa serpents who are neither here nor there.

Continue with your Eldorado Nigeria. I was once like you optimistic that Nigeria was going somewhere until I came face to face with reality and discovered the rot, wickedness and the bloody abominable foundation Nigeria was built on.

Just a question

Do you have kids?

If no

Won't you wanna raise your kid in a sane environ?

Seems like you have given up on the country...
Re: # I Refuse To Agree,see What Is Happening To Lots Of Nigerians by HappyGoodWealth(f): 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
Candidlady:

Just a question

Do you have kids?

If no

Won't you wanna raise your kid in a sane environ?

Seems like you have given up on the country...

See What our leaders is turning the Nigerians mentality into,

I WISH I CAN UPLOAD THE WHATSAPP GROUPS WHERE THIS WRITE UP WAS POSTED,INFACT SOME PERSONS WHO HAVE NEVER RESPONDED TO ANY THING YOU POST IN THOSE GROUPS NO MATTER HOW INTERESTING THE TOPIC IS, WHERE THE FIRST TO START RESPONDING AND THAT WAS WHAT GOT MY ATTENTION, YOU NEED TO SEE WHAT THEY WRITING AND EXPRESSING THEMSELVES AND YOU WILL SEE THERE FUSTRATION AND HOW THEY HAVE LOOSE HOPE IN THIS COUNTRY,
SO DOEST IT MEAN THAT ITS THERE FIRST TIME OF READING ABOUT THE HORRIBLE SITUATION GOING ON IN NIGERIA NOW?
Re: # I Refuse To Agree,see What Is Happening To Lots Of Nigerians by HappyGoodWealth(f): 5:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
@ Missroyaljoy so kind of you.
Thanks a lot,you have really seen that Nigerians are suffering.
Re: # I Refuse To Agree,see What Is Happening To Lots Of Nigerians by jude79(m): 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
foryourmindlol:

Gbamest, I was thinking that there aren't any reasonable human until you commented, iceber3, think9ja, una be men, as for that dreamer we prefer to believe matrix instead of reality, hear this when battery die de go troway am buy new zombie, replace am, whether the battery agree or not.
Re: # I Refuse To Agree,see What Is Happening To Lots Of Nigerians by Anon4: 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
I don't see how this delusion is helping anybody.
What's the use of your disagreement if you can't go out there protest and change a thing?
sad
Re: # I Refuse To Agree,see What Is Happening To Lots Of Nigerians by HappyGoodWealth(f): 10:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
jude79:

Gbamest, I was thinking that there aren't any reasonable human until you commented, iceber3, think9ja, una be men, as for that dreamer we prefer to believe matrix instead of reality, hear this when battery die de go troway am buy new zombie, replace am, whether the battery agree or not.

grin

Clap for your self,
You just succeeded in speaking like one of those brainwashed men,this government is holding captive,after typing then you go and start crying hardship in your closet.
Continue we know your type.

Re: # I Refuse To Agree,see What Is Happening To Lots Of Nigerians by HappyGoodWealth(f): 8:33am On Mar 09, 2022
Anon4:
I don't see how this delusion is helping anybody.
What's the use of your disagreement if you can't go out there protest and change a thing?
sad

Don't let High Blood Pressure finish you over Something That is obviously happening in Nigeria and it is devastating many People,All because of peanut that you have been paid to counter anything that is against this government.
Re: # I Refuse To Agree,see What Is Happening To Lots Of Nigerians by Anon4: 9:53am On Mar 09, 2022
HappyGoodWealth:

Don't let High Blood Pressure finish you over Something That is obviously happening in Nigeria and it is devastating many People,All because of peanut that you have been paid to counter anything that is against this government.
Are you brain cells sleeping or what? undecided

Which part of my post suggests that I'm a supporter of this regime?

Living in delusions that 'Nigeria is not a failed state' even worst 'Nigeria is safe' is not helping at all

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency. / Pdp /apc Beckons Kwankwanso Not To Cede Ticket To Peter Obi / Be Guided – Apostle Suleman Warns Those Mocking Tinubu Over Health Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.