Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,645 members, 7,816,654 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Nysc Bath B Posting - Where Were You Posted To? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Bath B Posting - Where Were You Posted To? (1123 Views)

Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here / Where Were You Posted? / 2015 Batch B Posting/mobilization #call-up Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Bath B Posting - Where Were You Posted To? by toluxa1(m): 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2011
First of all, congrats to all Batch B Corp members. I should guess the postings should have been placed at different institutions by now. It will be nice to share with us where you were posted to. What do you think about the place? Do you have any questions about the place? Let us know!
Re: Nysc Bath B Posting - Where Were You Posted To? by Cullinane: 10:23am On Jun 30, 2011
Maiduguri, Borno State (Boko Haram centre) angry I NO DEY GO!!!!! grin Lol, just kidding, I finished serving long ago (early '10)
Re: Nysc Bath B Posting - Where Were You Posted To? by toluxa1(m): 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2011
I wouldnt go my self if I was posting there especially with all the latest events even as at tday
Re: Nysc Bath B Posting - Where Were You Posted To? by toluxa1(m): 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2011
Neither will I allow my siblings to go

(1) (Reply)

Nysc In Abuja , Pls Help / Thank God Am Now An Ex-corper / Full List Of Textbooks For NYSC: First Semester. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.