Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,018 members, 7,838,557 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Go Back To The Holy Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Go Back To The Holy Bible (160 Views)

"Na Dem Dey Rush Us" - Holy Bible / Why You Should Sleep With Your Holy Bible Open / Woman Buried In A Holy Bible Coffin In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Go Back To The Holy Bible by proclamation227(m): 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
Let's all back to the Bible. the world we live in today is full of lies and what is most disheartening in the world today is that no one gets to know what the truth actually is. As of the time of this writing there is a war going on between Russia and Ukraine. While Ukraine have a version of what they call truth, the Russians also have a version of what they called their own truth. While all these are engineered to win the sympathy of the Nations world. In actual sense, we need to ask again who is really telling us the truth about the war?

If this level of disinformation or miss-information is going on in our world right now in other to manipulate Nations and the world at large, It is therefore no surprise that same has happened to the eternal word of God the Bible in our generation.

The only escape route for any serious person in this generation is to judge everything, or subject every thought and ideology to the word of God.

Different Nations have their way of thinking or ideologies they hold so dear. Be that as it may, we must never forget that Nations and Civilizations don't last forever.

It's only wise to build your life on what will last. The Bible says that we understand that the worlds were framed by the Word of God. So God's word is the foundation of the Worlds and anything built on the word will endure or last. To do otherwise is to move the ancient landmark as the scripture says and the best way to ensure the ancient landmark remains and serve its purpose in our own lives, is to judge every step, every action, every decision, every motive, and every information should be subjected to the word of God. the word of God needs to serve as the anchor on which every other thing rests. The word of God needs to stand as the litmus test to judge anything that is happening in our lives or in our world.

Our worldview is a direct function of your ideology. And our ideologies is the window through which you see the world.

You need to believe this truth that ideologies or any ideology you hold so dear that is not consistent with what the Bible says is faulty and therefore will not last.

An example of what the word of God says is heaven and earth will pass away but no dot in my word will pass without being fulfilled.

to live the kind of life that will make you a surprise to many is to live according to the word of God. The Bible says we need to renew our mind. This is accomplished when read the Holy Bible.
The ability of word of God to effect transformative change in you is the miracle. As you will begin to see the world the way God sees it. And you will begin respond to the world the way God responds. At this level, you can take responsibility on behalf of God in the world, this is the mindset of Genesis chapters 1 & 2 before man fell. This is the original ideology and the orientation that we all need to get back to.

After man's fall, the age of lies and double standards began. But with the renewed Truth, we need to hold onto the Word of God. Jesus said I am the way, the truth and the life no one comes to the father except through me. So if Jesus is the Truth the best way to know the Truth on every issue of life is to get back to the only one who told us that He is the way and the Truth.

One of the most powerful Revolution that will happen to you as you come to this realisation is that everything the word of God says should not happen to you; you will begin to reject with a conscious understanding of the Truth. When a lawsuit filed, one party will eventually win. But before there is a winner there will first be a struggle.

The word of God says greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world.
The Bible says all things are yours, receive it, believe it, that is your portion.
The Bible also says whatsoever you do will prosper.
Bible says that no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper. Accept it, as you receive it and run with it.

The Bible says again that I have set before you blessing and curse, life and death.

Beloved let's all go back to the Bible for:
Inspiration
Salvation
Healing
Direction
Deliverance
Hope
Provision
for love
Respect
Justice
Wisdom
Wealth
Truth
Honour
Strength
Eternal life.

A song writer says... I have a wonderful treasure, the gift of God without measure, I will travel together, my Bible and I.

For counseling and prayer of agreement on any scriptural issue of concern, please contact us through the following medium.

Email: proclamation227@gmail.com

Website Address: https://proclamation227.org

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5svA5_gGb3KWo_--R3nUow

FOR PODCASTS (AUDIO ONLY)

Search for "Proclamation227" on the following podcast providers;

Anchor: anchor.fm/john-akinduro

Spotify:

Google Podcasts,

Remain blessed.

Locate a bible teaching, believing church and give God first place in your life.

Be Blessed!

1 Like

Re: Go Back To The Holy Bible by Steep(m): 12:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
Yeap. This world is a cesspool of lies. The bible is the word of God which endure forever.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Religious Faith Makes One Unintelligent And Irrational. / Nation Where Christians Get Beheaded Or Crucify For Their Faith / Spiritual Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.