Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

*re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholars - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholars (179 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship / Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholars by Pastorsmile: 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by Pastorsmile:
Apostle chibuzor is a nice person But the man problem is that he doesn't reason before he acts.
My experience with him was such a terrible one.

Apostle chibuzor called me one evening, and threatened to lock me up forever after i risked my life to save one of his pastors little baby and wife from the flood that almost took their lives.
He does listen to hear another person's view or take on a given situation.
I helped him in one of his Lagos branch with all my heart, including my wife.. gave out my generator to the branch for over 6 months, Infact, ater that incident, I just deleted his number on my phone.
But now in the eyes of all the world, he is rewarding those who abandoned their jobs for dancing and the world claps!

Each time I remember how he was shouting at me that evening over the phone, hmm, I fear.
As a result, I ran away from his church!

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Wednesday, March 9,2022 / What God Showed Me About Boy-girl Friend Sexlationship. / Deal With Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.