Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

……….Enjoy Exponential wealth creation with ITUNU RESIDENTIAL ESTATE - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ……….Enjoy Exponential wealth creation with ITUNU RESIDENTIAL ESTATE (976 Views)

ITUNU RESIDENTIAL, BY LEKKI EPE EXPRESSWAY AIYETORO / THE VANTAGE COURT PHASE, BOGIJE, A FULLY RESIDENTIAL ESTATE. CALL US NOW! / AMITY ESTATE SANGOTEDO. ALREADY RESIDENTIAL ESTATE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ……….Enjoy Exponential wealth creation with ITUNU RESIDENTIAL ESTATE by ladyjblinks(f): 12:48pm On May 14, 2022
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
Re: ……….Enjoy Exponential wealth creation with ITUNU RESIDENTIAL ESTATE by ladyjblinks(f): 1:31pm On May 16, 2022
The only risk in real estate is not owning a property
Call or WhatsApp me on 08039550565 to get started today!!!
Re: ……….Enjoy Exponential wealth creation with ITUNU RESIDENTIAL ESTATE by ladyjblinks(f): 10:12am On May 18, 2022
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: ……….Enjoy Exponential wealth creation with ITUNU RESIDENTIAL ESTATE by ladyjblinks(f): 12:07pm On May 23, 2022
If you’re in the abroad, the best way to hedge your funds is real estate in Nigeria. Don’t save your money in the bank,inflation is on the rise. I’m hear to guide you.
Sweet Payment plans are even available for most of our properties .
You can start with a call/WhatsApp 08039550565
Re: ……….Enjoy Exponential wealth creation with ITUNU RESIDENTIAL ESTATE by ladyjblinks(f): 1:08pm On May 25, 2022
No millionaire said I became rich by saving
Invest in real estate , it’s the surest way of saving and I’m here to guide you
Re: ……….Enjoy Exponential wealth creation with ITUNU RESIDENTIAL ESTATE by ladyjblinks(f): 12:41pm On May 26, 2022
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
Re: ……….Enjoy Exponential wealth creation with ITUNU RESIDENTIAL ESTATE by ladyjblinks(f): 11:04am On May 30, 2022
Re: ……….Enjoy Exponential wealth creation with ITUNU RESIDENTIAL ESTATE by ladyjblinks(f): 11:36am On Jun 01, 2022
ladyjblinks:
Re: ……….Enjoy Exponential wealth creation with ITUNU RESIDENTIAL ESTATE by ladyjblinks(f): 11:29am On Jun 03, 2022
Don’t be like let them build first before I pay.
Trust me price might increase with more than 30% when the project is finally completed or might even sold out before then
Re: ……….Enjoy Exponential wealth creation with ITUNU RESIDENTIAL ESTATE by ladyjblinks(f): 11:45am On Jun 06, 2022
In terms of Real Estate Investment opportunities , I’m set to provide quality information to my clients home and abroad, in order to key into ongoing real estate opportunities by making good investment decisions.
Buy land and wait.
Re: ……….Enjoy Exponential wealth creation with ITUNU RESIDENTIAL ESTATE by ladyjblinks(f): 11:10am On Jun 08, 2022
The price to pay for procrastination is increase price

Offplan is the way to buy your property at an affordable price and watch it appreciate

Don’t snooze on this , this is an amazing location with massive appreciation value
Call or WhatsApp 08039550565 for more information
Re: ……….Enjoy Exponential wealth creation with ITUNU RESIDENTIAL ESTATE by ladyjblinks(f): 10:58am On Jun 13, 2022
Trust me price might increase with more than 30% when the project is finally completed or might even sold out before then
Re: ……….Enjoy Exponential wealth creation with ITUNU RESIDENTIAL ESTATE by ladyjblinks(f): 10:35am On Jun 16, 2022
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: ……….Enjoy Exponential wealth creation with ITUNU RESIDENTIAL ESTATE by ladyjblinks(f): 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
Re: ……….Enjoy Exponential wealth creation with ITUNU RESIDENTIAL ESTATE by ladyjblinks(f): 11:57am On Jun 20, 2022
Re: ……….Enjoy Exponential wealth creation with ITUNU RESIDENTIAL ESTATE by ladyjblinks(f): 11:36am On Jun 23, 2022
ITUNU site update!!!

Re: ……….Enjoy Exponential wealth creation with ITUNU RESIDENTIAL ESTATE by ladyjblinks(f): 1:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
Re: ……….Enjoy Exponential wealth creation with ITUNU RESIDENTIAL ESTATE by ladyjblinks(f): 10:49am On Jun 27, 2022
Re: ……….Enjoy Exponential wealth creation with ITUNU RESIDENTIAL ESTATE by ladyjblinks(f): 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
Re: ……….Enjoy Exponential wealth creation with ITUNU RESIDENTIAL ESTATE by ladyjblinks(f): 8:50am On Jul 04, 2022
In terms of Real Estate Investment opportunities , I’m set to provide quality information to my clients home and abroad, in order to key into ongoing real estate opportunities by making good investment decisions.
Buy land and wait.
Re: ……….Enjoy Exponential wealth creation with ITUNU RESIDENTIAL ESTATE by ladyjblinks(f): 10:57am On Jul 06, 2022
Re: ……….Enjoy Exponential wealth creation with ITUNU RESIDENTIAL ESTATE by ladyjblinks(f): 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
Buy land and wait.
Re: ……….Enjoy Exponential wealth creation with ITUNU RESIDENTIAL ESTATE by ladyjblinks(f): 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
If you’re in the abroad, the best way to hedge your funds is real estate in Nigeria. Don’t save your money in the bank,inflation is on the rise. I’m hear to guide you.
Sweet Payment plans are even available for most of our properties .
You can start with a call/WhatsApp 08039550565
Re: ……….Enjoy Exponential wealth creation with ITUNU RESIDENTIAL ESTATE by ladyjblinks(f): 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2022
The only risk in real estate is not owning a property
Re: ……….Enjoy Exponential wealth creation with ITUNU RESIDENTIAL ESTATE by ladyjblinks(f): 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
Don’t be a doubting Thomas and then later go and buy at increased price. The only risk in real estate is not owning a property
Re: ……….Enjoy Exponential wealth creation with ITUNU RESIDENTIAL ESTATE by ladyjblinks(f): 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
The house you inspected yesterday and planning to buy today is the same house someone inspected yesterday planning to pay today.
Buy land and wait.
Re: ……….Enjoy Exponential wealth creation with ITUNU RESIDENTIAL ESTATE by ladyjblinks(f): 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
Re: ……….Enjoy Exponential wealth creation with ITUNU RESIDENTIAL ESTATE by ladyjblinks(f): 11:43am On Oct 11, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Newly Built Terrace Duplex @ Agege / Get Genuine Properties In Abuja. / Self-contained Needed In Surulere.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.