Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,053 members, 7,863,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

Beware Of Nigerian Banks - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of Nigerian Banks (371 Views)

Burial Of Nigerian Cultist Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) / Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) / South Africans React To The Death Of Nigerian Man: They Should Leave Our Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Nigerian Banks by 2016easy2017: 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hello fellow nairalanders. Am here to create awareness for all Nigerians what's happening in banks and customers services these days so we all could watch.

As for me, i found each time i make USSD transfer, i hear of some grammatical gergons for some money deducted. And they don't get to tell me when that started. That's GTB.

as i told a man now, he narrated to me of his. So i feel i should call people to watch for it.
He said he made withdrawal on Thursday from a POS agent and he received the alert immediately. But on Sunday, being weekend, he received the alert again. Same amount and same POS agent. So he rushed to meet the agent who denied and showed him all his transaction records. The man went to his bank UBA to complain and they said it's system error. He said they had to use a computer app to engineer the lie they told.

I left UBA when they were stealing my money and retuning when i go to complain.

The first day i banked with Stanbic, i went back the 3rd day and demanded i wanted all my money.

Please share your experience so we may all watch out for it
Re: Beware Of Nigerian Banks by stixxy(m): 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
UBA na theives full there, my 265K just left my aza, how come? Why? Got to the bank nai one useless customer care said i am shouting and i should keep quiet. You wan see me! Me ijaw man, na so i follow am up with slap come see wahala inside bank, i later bailed mysef with N1500 from police then i closed my acct
Re: Beware Of Nigerian Banks by dododawa1: 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
stixxy:
UBA na theives full there, my 265K just left my aza, how come? Why? Got to the bank nai one useless customer care said i am shouting and i should keep quiet. You wan see me! Me ijaw man, na so i follow am up with slap come see wahala inside bank, i later bailed mysef with N1500 from police then i closed my acct
LOL, confirm guy.
Re: Beware Of Nigerian Banks by Boogyman557: 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
Holly Gram cool

ANY BANK wey try Dat NONSENSE wit me...

I SWEAR DOWN

ME and my MANCHI called UNDERTAKER go JAZZ in dat useless BANK wit our old KALA..

I SWEAR DOWN

We go BLAST BLAST ALL d STAFF left legs DROP 4 GROUND..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fake Graduate Infiltrates NYSC Camp, Steals Phone / How You See Debit Alert From Criminals / The Full Story About Senator Ekweremadu Alleged Organ Harvesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.