Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

International Women's Day: Philanthropist Dr. Godwin Maduka Salutes Women - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / International Women's Day: Philanthropist Dr. Godwin Maduka Salutes Women (6863 Views)

Arthur Eze Recieves Dr. Godwin Maduka In Abuja Mansion / Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) / 4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Women's Day: Philanthropist Dr. Godwin Maduka Salutes Women by AlexReports(m): 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
As the world marks the 2022 International Day of Women, a renowned philanthropist and former governorship candidate in Anambra, Dr. Godwin Maduka has congratulated women globally for their roles in the world socio-economic development, noting that they have helped making the world liveable.

According to the medical practitioner of global repute, at a time like this, no effort should be spared to ensure the advancement and promotion of women participation at top decision-making tables, particularly in Nigeria.

In a felicitation message on Tuesday, he however expressed regret that despite so much contributions Nigerian women have made in lubricating the economy through their massive involvement in small-scale businesses as well as catering for the children at homes, an effort to enhance their presence in the political scene through the gender Bills suffered a setback at the National Assembly.

While urging women not to relent but unite to press for that which is right for the society and world generally, he pledged to as a private citizen continue to ensure that women are given a pride of place in his establishments and humanitarian outreaches.

"This we have manifested this in our campaign for an enhanced living for the women in Anambra and beyond. Our charity network has initiated and completed befitting homes for over 100 widows. This is in addition to empowerment schemes targeted at ensuring that a vast majority of our women are meaningfully engaged.

"Also, over 70 percent of our staff strength is made up of women, not just in our Las Vegas hospitals but other interests.

"Our society has not been very fair to the womanhood and this we shall continue to lend our support to correct. Women are pillars and enablers of stability in homes and larger society. They deserve all the support to realise their full potentials" he added.

https://www.statepress.ng/2022/03/international-womens-day-philanthropist.html?m=1

5 Likes

Re: International Women's Day: Philanthropist Dr. Godwin Maduka Salutes Women by helinues: 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
Alex, Alex, Alex, how many times did I call you?

Let this man be Bikonu...

25 Likes

Re: International Women's Day: Philanthropist Dr. Godwin Maduka Salutes Women by Malory: 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
Clown
Re: International Women's Day: Philanthropist Dr. Godwin Maduka Salutes Women by tutudesz: 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
Alex undecided You never tire to chop Maduka money grin

28 Likes

Re: International Women's Day: Philanthropist Dr. Godwin Maduka Salutes Women by garriAndsugar: 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
Maduka for president 2023..

Alex find me small thing make I mobilize youths start campaign for South South..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: International Women's Day: Philanthropist Dr. Godwin Maduka Salutes Women by Maxymilliano(m): 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
Lol ... Alex you never finish with this man ?

13 Likes

Re: International Women's Day: Philanthropist Dr. Godwin Maduka Salutes Women by abobote: 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
So Alex crawled back to this man
Re: International Women's Day: Philanthropist Dr. Godwin Maduka Salutes Women by PrinceOfLagos: 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
Alex, pity this man na

18 Likes

Re: International Women's Day: Philanthropist Dr. Godwin Maduka Salutes Women by Ournolly: 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
Alex the guy man.
Find me small thing, please.

2 Likes

Re: International Women's Day: Philanthropist Dr. Godwin Maduka Salutes Women by Cholls(m): 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
helinues:

my brother so far money still dey to collect we won't
Re: International Women's Day: Philanthropist Dr. Godwin Maduka Salutes Women by Triangles1(m): 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
The future is..........
Re: International Women's Day: Philanthropist Dr. Godwin Maduka Salutes Women by bigdammyj: 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
Noted
Re: International Women's Day: Philanthropist Dr. Godwin Maduka Salutes Women by OneCandleAway(f): 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
Alexxxx.

I love your hustle.

E no easy to survive in Abuja. Don't mind the haters.

4 Likes

Re: International Women's Day: Philanthropist Dr. Godwin Maduka Salutes Women by zeeace(m): 5:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
Continue milking this man Alex. GOD IS WATCHING YOU.

2 Likes

Re: International Women's Day: Philanthropist Dr. Godwin Maduka Salutes Women by Lumig: 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
undecided
Re: International Women's Day: Philanthropist Dr. Godwin Maduka Salutes Women by Mattswaggz: 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
Come... Which women are you referring to like this?

Are they from Mars or they're the ones we are with in this world?

Pls I need to know sad
Re: International Women's Day: Philanthropist Dr. Godwin Maduka Salutes Women by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
Alex please let this man go back to america.

2 Likes

Re: International Women's Day: Philanthropist Dr. Godwin Maduka Salutes Women by Obyino: 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
Alex!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: International Women's Day: Philanthropist Dr. Godwin Maduka Salutes Women by blowjohn(m): 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
Third chapter
This chapter called Women
Ya'll been the rib since the beginnin'
A woman's intuition, is what a man is missin'
To understand your wisdom is something I had to learn
Somehow you the most unprotected on planet earth
Your smile lift me up and your eyes kiss my soul
Your sweetness is honeycomb, such a lovely tone
You hold the power to make a house a home
Because of you I wanna right my wrongs
Kiss your mother 'cause we only get one
A grandmother's words to her grandson
Beautiful minds develop in time
Checks every month 'cause you held me for nine
They might see an image of a woman who's flawed
But I see a woman in the image of God
Highest regards, I light a cigar
To man, woman, and children my bible is ours, yeah

Frm Nas 'my bible'
Re: International Women's Day: Philanthropist Dr. Godwin Maduka Salutes Women by jevi21: 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
k

Re: International Women's Day: Philanthropist Dr. Godwin Maduka Salutes Women by RahmanJAobo: 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
helinues:

is it your money undecided
Re: International Women's Day: Philanthropist Dr. Godwin Maduka Salutes Women by Munzy14(m): 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
tutudesz:
Alex undecided You never tire to chop Maduka money grin
As expected...grin grin

1 Like

Re: International Women's Day: Philanthropist Dr. Godwin Maduka Salutes Women by Codeblues(m): 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
Alex go organize award to give Maduka soon again. The award go be “Most Outstanding Nigeria Professional Abroad to Recognize Nigeria Women’s Day”.

4 Likes

Re: International Women's Day: Philanthropist Dr. Godwin Maduka Salutes Women by Molake9420: 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
I love the way you can earn point on the forum
Forgodsgrace21: I just joined the Up. .Ghana forum and already addicted to it

Re: International Women's Day: Philanthropist Dr. Godwin Maduka Salutes Women by SmartPolician: 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
The Winner of the last guber election in Alex State cheesy
Re: International Women's Day: Philanthropist Dr. Godwin Maduka Salutes Women by InvertedHammer: 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
/
Alex is just generating automatic articles to stay relevant around Dr. Maduka. That's all.

/
Re: International Women's Day: Philanthropist Dr. Godwin Maduka Salutes Women by Cmanforall: 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
helinues:

Some $$$ remain
And 2023 is coming soon grin
Re: International Women's Day: Philanthropist Dr. Godwin Maduka Salutes Women by IbileIfe: 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Maduka for president 2023..

Alex find me small thing make I mobilize youths start campaign for South South..
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Farida Waziri Holds On To Official Cars & House Months After Sack / What Could Tinubu Be Smoking? (photo) / Rivers Assembly retains Ibani as Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.