Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Show Me The Bet Site With The Biggest ODDS - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Show Me The Bet Site With The Biggest ODDS (643 Views)

Blackbet.ng Is A Fraudulent Bet Site / I Won A Bet And I Wasn't Paid, How Do I Sue A Bet Site (screenshots) / Please Recommend A User Friendly Sports Bet Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Me The Bet Site With The Biggest ODDS by NaijaBookings: 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
�� Real Madrid Vs PSG
Best Odds, Which Bookmaker?

NaijaBet.com
2.62 =>Real Madrid to Win
3.81 =>Draw
2.71 =>PSG to Win.

Find Better Odds & I will fund you
3/3 � ₦5,000
2/3 � ₦2,000

Retweet to Enter

Quote & drop a Screenshot + ur Username if u find
Don't have an account with us
Join Now
NaijaBet.com

Re: Show Me The Bet Site With The Biggest ODDS by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
LIES
Re: Show Me The Bet Site With The Biggest ODDS by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
NaijaBookings:
�� Real Madrid Vs PSG Best Odds, Which Bookmaker?
NaijaBet.com 2.62 =>Real Madrid to Win 3.81 =>Draw 2.71 =>PSG to Win.
Find Better Odds & I will fund you 3/3 � ₦5,000 2/3 � ₦2,000
Retweet to Enter . . .
Quote & drop a Screenshot + ur Username if u find . . Don't have an account with us Join Now NaijaBet.com
SCAM right? just like the previous
Re: Show Me The Bet Site With The Biggest ODDS by NaijaBookings: 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
SCAM right? just like the previous
... No lies... It's real...
Re: Show Me The Bet Site With The Biggest ODDS by NaijaBookings: 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
LIES
No lies... It's real...
But I doubt you can find a bet site with better odds
Re: Show Me The Bet Site With The Biggest ODDS by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
NaijaBookings:

... No lies... It's real...
The same scam format you used for Manchester derby. I have proof oo
Re: Show Me The Bet Site With The Biggest ODDS by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
Double post
Re: Show Me The Bet Site With The Biggest ODDS by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
On Twitter all their agents were posting the Manchester derby with their Naijabet offer 3/3 5k and 2/3 2k. I showed them odds that was bigger than theirs (1xbet). They confirm it, some went mute, one wanted to cover up and the last one lied he/she has sent it. Naijabet saw the odds difference and blocked me.

The customer care was acting weird. Abeg carry ona scam format go, thank God I didn't put money in the account. Of course they will refuse to close the account.

Naijabet scam format right? later they'll say avoid other bookies (sporty bet or bet9ja etc), I have use bonus and their offers in those bookies, no cunning or scam tactics.
Re: Show Me The Bet Site With The Biggest ODDS by NaijaBookings: 11:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
On Twitter all their agents were posting the Manchester derby with their Naijabet offer 3/3 5k and 2/3 2k. I showed them odds that was bigger than theirs (1xbet). They confirm it, some went mute, one wanted to cover up and the last one lied he/she has sent it. Naijabet saw the odds difference and blocked me.

The customer care was acting weird. Abeg carry ona scam format go, thank God I didn't put money in the account. Of course they will refuse to close the account.

Naijabet scam format right? later they'll say avoid other bookies (sporty bet or bet9ja etc), I have use bonus and their offers in those bookies, no cunning or scam tactics.

Pls drop screenshot of your claims
Re: Show Me The Bet Site With The Biggest ODDS by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:32am On Mar 09, 2022
NaijaBookings:

Pls drop screenshot of your claims

Re: Show Me The Bet Site With The Biggest ODDS by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:35am On Mar 09, 2022

Re: Show Me The Bet Site With The Biggest ODDS by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:39am On Mar 09, 2022

Re: Show Me The Bet Site With The Biggest ODDS by NaijaBookings: 9:11am On Mar 09, 2022
Stephenmoka4:

Login your account on NaijaBet and screenshot it
Like I attached below
This will help me give justice to u and report those involved

Re: Show Me The Bet Site With The Biggest ODDS by daniel2345(m): 9:53am On Mar 09, 2022
ilot.ng
relatively new platform, but they offer one of the best, if not the best odds on single matches in the country currently. try them out
Re: Show Me The Bet Site With The Biggest ODDS by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:34am On Mar 09, 2022
NaijaBookings:

Login your account on NaijaBet and screenshot it Like I attached below This will help me give justice to u and report those involved
This

Re: Show Me The Bet Site With The Biggest ODDS by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
NaijaBookings:
�� Real Madrid Vs PSG
Best Odds, Which Bookmaker?

NaijaBet.com
2.62 =>Real Madrid to Win
3.81 =>Draw
2.71 =>PSG to Win.

Find Better Odds & I will fund you
3/3 � ₦5,000
2/3 � ₦2,000

Retweet to Enter

Quote & drop a Screenshot + ur Username if u find
Don't have an account with us
Join Now
NaijaBet.com
Betsson = bookie

Username Stephenmoka4

Re: Show Me The Bet Site With The Biggest ODDS by NaijaBookings: 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
Stephenmoka4:

Betsson = bookie

Username Stephenmoka4

Good
Now go to the official NaijaBet Twitter page
@NaijaBet
and drop this betsson odds
Tag my account to it
@tamuno_jorge

You will definitely be rewarded...

Sorry for the inconveniences
Re: Show Me The Bet Site With The Biggest ODDS by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
NaijaBookings:

Good
Now go to the official NaijaBet Twitter page
@NaijaBet
and drop this betsson odds
Tag my account to it
@tamuno_jorge

You will definitely be rewarded...

Sorry for the inconveniences
I showed them bookie with bigger odds on Twitter concerning the Manchester derby, Naijabet saw a bigger odds and blocked me.

How am I supposed to do that?
Re: Show Me The Bet Site With The Biggest ODDS by arleck(m): 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
I showed them bookie with bigger odds on Twitter concerning the Manchester derby, Naijabet saw a bigger odds and blocked me.

How am I supposed to do that?
Don't mind them jare
They are all stup*d
Sportybet got a bigger odd
You can't tag this imbecilē @tamuno_jorge on Twitter he doesn't allow tags... grin mofos angry angry angry angry
Re: Show Me The Bet Site With The Biggest ODDS by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
arleck:

Don't mind them jare
They are all stup*d
Sportybet got a bigger odd
You can't tag this imbecilē @tamuno_jorge on Twitter he doesn't allow tags... grin mofos angry angry angry angry
What!
Anything for promotion I guess.
Re: Show Me The Bet Site With The Biggest ODDS by Aaat: 7:16pm On Mar 09, 2022
Make money daily trading binary options rise fall check free info below
Re: Show Me The Bet Site With The Biggest ODDS by arleck(m): 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
What!
Anything for promotion I guess.
Yup

(1) (Reply)

Raleigh Adult Bicycle For Sale (New Photos Posted) SOLD!!! / Lionel Messi Has Only One Offer On The Table / Lifetime Football Assistance needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.