Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,952 members, 7,835,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Gains Of Being A SAHM! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Gains Of Being A SAHM! (195 Views)

Heat Contact Gains (whatsapp) In Thousands / Naira Gains Against Dollar Across Markets Ahead Of Elections, Trades N358/$1 At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gains Of Being A SAHM! by AMumAndMore(f): 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
✍� I'm a SAHM! Yes, you heard that right. I am a Stay-At-Home-Wife—a full-time housewife.

What? Those lazy women without ambitions?��

Unfortunately, this is just one of the reactions you can get from people when you tell them what you do for a living.

Yes! I stay at home for a living.�

The hard work of a SAHM is frequently overlooked. Primarily because we chose to give up our careers to put our families first.

Being a SAHM is a full-time job with no off days or retirement� So no, we are far from being lazy and without ambitions.

The workspace is always going to be there, but your kids are not always going to be here� So we choose to bask in this time with them while we still have it.

Anyways, I'm not here to confuse or to convince you; after all, it's a personal decision to make.

I'm just going to reiterate the benefits of being a SAHM

https://amumandmore.com/benefits-being-stay-at-home-mom/

Dear Mamma,

Are you a SAHM? What changes have you noticed in your relationship with your kids?

We'd love to hear them.

Remember; Regardless of what path you choose, you're not less or more of a mother. We are all doing the best we can.

Love, Laugh, Learn, Lead and Live Life to the Fullest.

Stay Fabulous!

©️Viv

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Register For The Global Youth Economic Opportunities Summit 2022 / Vacancy! Business Development Executive At Digital Marketing Skill Institute / Product Design Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.