Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,905 members, 7,866,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:43 PM

Land And Plots For Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land And Plots For Sale (398 Views)

World Class Golf Estate In Lekki, Apartments And Plots Available With Payment Pl / Acres And Plots Of Land For Sale At WURA&FADAKA ESTATE / Acres And Plots Of Land For Sale At WURA&FADAKA ESTATE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Land And Plots For Sale by TBolaitan(m): 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD INVEST IN IBEJU LEKKI LAGOS NOW!!!

Dear Smart Investor, Ibeju Lekki (THE NEW LAGOS) is a prosperous commercial center with its natural endowments such as the Atlantic Ocean by Right and Lagoon by Left and great proposed international projects in Lekki Lagos Nigeria.

1 INVESTMENT PROSPECT: Ibeju Lekki have more Investment prospect than Lekki Phase one because Ibeju Lekki have great Proposed International projects that will skyrocket every Investment within this region

2 MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR INVES TMENTS: Only Ibeju Lekki seats Multi-Billion Dollar investments such as Dangote Refinery, Lekki Deep Sea Port, Lekki-Episodes e International Airport, Lagos-Dubai Smart City, Prestigious Beach Resort Centers such as La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort and Lekki Golf Course, and Over 100 Developing estates etc.

3 BUY LOW, SELL HIGH: As at year 2001 a plot of Land (1000sqm) in Lekki Phase one sell for below ₦7million, but today (2017) prices from ₦150million. Imagine if YOU have purchased just a plot of Land in Lekki Phase one in year 2001 by 2017 you would have made over ₦140million.

Dear smart investors, I welcome you to portview located in a conducive and serene environment in the heart of ibeju lekki
Portview is a well face and gated estate facing the road in the heart of ibeju lekki and most importantly facing the lekki deep port

You can use it for commercial, industrial and residential, because it also facing the beach � where you can go there and relax after the day work

Neigbourhood
Dangote refinery
Lekki free trade zone
Kellogg power oil
Lekki deep sea port
La campaign Tropicana
Dano oil

Price: 500sqm for 20m outright
Note: you can spread your money within 12month to 24 months for 24m

Title: Global C of 0

For more information:
Call: 2349025462416
WhatsApp:2348127588833

Re: Land And Plots For Sale by techboss1313: 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
Which of these would you go for?�
1. Leave your money in the bank and incur unwarranted charges before the month runs out �

2. Save with Xend Finance in dollars, get $1 welcome bonus and 15% APY and prevent your money from losing value to Naira depreciation

I know you'd go for option 2 so how do you get started?�
Visit your App Store to download the App, use a referral code to get the welcome bonus when you save and refer friends to earn $2 each �

(1) (Reply)

5 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex Forsale In A Mini Estate In Ikeja / - / Rate My Work I’m Roofing Carpenter And My Price Is Affordable Call Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.