Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia (14870 Views)

Manchester United End Sponsorship Deal With Russian State Airline Aeroflot / UEFA To Sign A $7.2bn Deal With Centricus To Stop European Super League / Watch The Live Broadcast Of Sevilla Vs Manchester United (champions League) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by osazsky(m): 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
Some muslim idiots that help mohammed to fight are happy..they see the war against terror ..a wat against gender inequality..tell u muslim countries to stop killing the female child cuz she aspires to work.aSpires to get education aspires to drive and own a car and America will leave u alone..in ukrains na human beign they live there they go about thier normal duty they are not terrorist..i womder u gave quoran to this guys..i will not say qnyrhing..it is well
Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
Petersamuel8:
The more the sanctions the more I'm beginning to like this Russia. The west has been invading middle East for more two decades yet no sanction. See them flexing there muscles has na Russia

You like somebody who plunged his country to suffering and and penury.?
You trully deserve PMB.

1 Like

Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by TruthSocial: 7:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
Online streaming say hi
Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by Psalmistproject: 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
Brendaniel:
All these sanctions from sport governing bodies are total rubbish to me, anything that unifies people most regardless of race or religion is sports, if sports is now been used as a tool for war and division against human beings then the goal of sportsmanship has been defeated, are these governing bodies not supposed to be holding peace and solidarity matches between Russia and Ukraine and tell the players to stand against their leaders fighting themselves.

Instead they are taking sides by adding more fuel to a fire that is already burning, the worst they can do is to stand neutral without involving themselves at all, I'm so ashamed of all the governing bodies involved in these, they have lost all the respect I've had for them, I used to see sports as a unifying platform for human beings...

I can now see the hypocrisy attached to it because of selfish interests

Since the people of Russia don't want war with Ukraine but Putin wants they must suffer for his sake or pressure him to stop the war. Crippling Ukraine is equivalent to crippling Russia even those high on Putin scotch knows this.

1 Like

Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by Brendaniel: 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
Psalmistproject:

Since the people of Russia don't want war with Ukraine but Putin wants they must suffer for his sake or pressure him to stop the war. Crippling Ukraine is equivalent to crippling Russia even those high on Putin scotch knows this.

If 2 children are fighting, do you suffer one and support the other when the fight is going on because you feel one is wrong and one is right or you will first make peace between 2 of them before asking any question on who is wrong and who is right...
Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by Lekan239(m): 7:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
Petersamuel8:
The more the sanctions the more I'm beginning to like this Russia. The west has been invading middle East for more two decades yet no sanction. See them flexing there muscles has na Russia
don't you know Russia and Putin is just like the middle East in the eyes of USA
Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
God1000:
These sanctions will definitely take Russia back to third world country

This is another blow

1 Like

Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
Petersamuel8:

R tell you o.

1 Like

Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by seyz91(m): 7:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
right

can't be said any better
Brendaniel:
All these sanctions from sport governing bodies are total rubbish to me, anything that unifies people most regardless of race or religion is sports, if sports is now been used as a tool for war and division against human beings then the goal of sportsmanship has been defeated, are these governing bodies not supposed to be holding peace and solidarity matches between Russia and Ukraine and tell the players to stand against their leaders fighting themselves.

Instead they are taking sides by adding more fuel to a fire that is already burning, the worst they can do is to stand neutral without involving themselves at all, I'm so ashamed of all the governing bodies involved in these, they have lost all the respect I've had for them, I used to see sports as a unifying platform for human beings...

Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by Teaser4(m): 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
alabo1:

Thanks bro. Most people don't know this. Russian export of petroleum products to America is less than 5% of its sales volume. It is only Europe that constitutes between 45-60% depending on the product that will bother Russia. However even that will be mitigated by the 30 sales deal signed with China before the so called war started with advance payments guaranteed. Peace
nah emotions dem dey take view the matter, but this na battle of interest…. You’re well inform brother. I’m sorry couldn’t type further, I had a long day
Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by Psalmistproject: 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
Brendaniel:

If 2 children are fighting, do you suffer one and support the other when the fight is going on because you feel one is wrong and one is right or you will first make peace between 2 of them before asking any question on who is wrong and who is right...
I 100% agree with you.
The first step to peace is for everyone to leave each other territory. Ukraine is not in possession of anything belonging to Russia that will warrant them invade their country.
What Russia gave as excuse was that they want to make peace.
So don't forget THIS IS A SITUATION WER A PEACE MAKER TOOK SIDE AND UNLEASHED MAYHEM ON ONE OF THE PARTIES HE CAME TO MEDITATE BETWEEN.
Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by FireUpNow(m): 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
Na one chance for Russia ooo
Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by TUTU147: 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
Good for Russia, when them help nigeria to burn Biafra land them no no say life na turn by turn.
Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
baralatie:

Greenwood still dey so
my guy Don loss ASAP
Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by lexy2014: 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
Brendaniel:

God bless u. You are spot on
Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by lexy2014: 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
Psalmistproject:

I 100% agree with you.
The first step to peace is for everyone to leave each other territory. Ukraine is not in possession of anything belonging to Russia that will warrant them invade their country.
What Russia gave as excuse was that they want to make peace.
So don't forget THIS IS A SITUATION WER A PEACE MAKER TOOK SIDE AND UNLEASHED MAYHEM ON ONE OF THE PARTIES HE CAME TO MEDITATE BETWEEN.

What is d mayhem that has been unleashed by Russia?
Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
lexy2014:

They are actually selective and hypocritical in who to support and not support. The US/UK/NATO have all done worse than what Russia is doing in Ukraine but nobody is suspending anything with them
Those UK people don tire me sef they always look and think they are bigger than everyone, always wanting to control everything and when everywhere bust na dem go first start run, them too get mouth a.k.a weak so called heavy weights
Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by Elidrisy20: 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
Bias and racist leaque
Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by 1Figna0: 8:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
LET'S ANNIHILATE THE BOOKIES TOGETHER!!!
Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by Aaaoo: 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
Good
Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by TrueNigerian300: 11:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
Brendaniel:

Some of us supporting Russia this has been our stand.
Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by goodheart01: 1:08am On Mar 09, 2022
Petersamuel8:
The more you’re beginning to like Russia, a country that invaded another sovereign nation. I wonder if u will also like Cameroon by the time they invade Nigeria for more land. After all US invaded other countries so Cameroon will also haven a right too
Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by goodheart01: 1:10am On Mar 09, 2022
Brendaniel:

But u didn’t call it rubbish and see it as hypocrisy when football was used for the black lives matter awareness. After all wetin concern football with police vs black Americans case.

U guys should learn to be honest with yourselves
Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by Bifwoli: 1:18am On Mar 09, 2022
Petersamuel8:
Russia has a smaller GDP than the state of California.Britain and Italy have bigger GDP than Russia .Germany and France too so who's gonna sanction them when you're a dwarf?
Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by goodheart01: 1:21am On Mar 09, 2022
Jamietall:
Why do I have this feeling it's not because of Ukraine alone, the west - especially US and Britain - are leveling all this sanctions.

It's like Russia's invasion sent a very clear message that has challenged this guys posture on the world stage.

What u should know is this is a repetition of what happened between the US and USSR during the Cold War era. The US used sanctions to cripple the Soviet economy when they invaded Afghanistan. Most people here weren’t born by then and that’s why they comment trash because they lack that experience.

The truth is this wasn’t about warfare for the Americans but another opportunity to cripple the Russian economy ones again. They had crafted this plan and was waiting for the right time to unleash them, and Putin fell for the trap.
Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by goodheart01: 1:22am On Mar 09, 2022
Brendaniel:

And how would placing sanctions on their sports team change anything, why not hold friendly competitions btw Russia and Ukraine teams for the sake of peace, are they not supposed to be seeking for peace and not who is right or who is wrong, sports is a unifying platform for peace, that's why even in Nigeria once our national team is playing nobody remembers Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa, if the governing bodies are now taking sides then it is a shame...

This one is talking about friendly match when Putin is already stark raving mad
Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by goodheart01: 1:25am On Mar 09, 2022
TruthSocial:
Online streaming say hi

When the citizens will be too poor to subscribe for data? Even free wifi sef go hard to find
Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by Timekeeper452: 1:37am On Mar 09, 2022
Petersamuel8:
you like russia , you no like Russia, makes no difference to anyone or to this war.
Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by wasuka14(m): 5:40am On Mar 09, 2022
The west are playing the tunes they want the whole world to be dancing to. USA have been and constantly invading and suppressing many many countries, no single time was any sanctions conducted on them. Since Russian refused to be west puppet now, that means he has committed almighty sins here. If your neighbor is associating and accommodating Armed robbers and u look other side, small time you are going to be consume by the robbers. I stand with Russian.
Enoch3721:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/60658490

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 09, 2022
wasuka14:
The west are playing the tunes they want the whole world to be dancing to. USA have been and constantly invading and suppressing many many countries, no single time was any sanctions conducted on them. Since Russian refused to be west puppet now, that means he has committed almighty sins here. If your neighbor is associating and accommodating Armed robbers and u look other side, small time you are going to be consume by the robbers. I stand with Russian.
Especially those British Nations and that yeye English Nation to be precise

1 Like

Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by TruthSocial: 10:01am On Mar 09, 2022
goodheart01:

When the citizens will be too poor to subscribe for data? Even free wifi sef go hard to find

So Nigeria economy is good, citizens are not too poor to subscribe for data hun ?
Re: Premier League Suspends Broadcast Deal With Russia by goodheart01: 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
TruthSocial:

So Nigeria economy is good, citizens are not too poor to subscribe for data hun ?

Don’t pretend u don’t understand what I’m talking about. How many Nigerians are buoyant any enough to watch 90mins football match online?? Be truthful to yourself at least

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manchester City Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 25th November 2023 / Swansea City Vs Arsenal (0 - 4) On 14th January 2017 / No Room For Ronaldo - The Top 10 Dribblers In The Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.