Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

How To Change Your Children/pupils Bad Handwriting – 4 Smart Guides - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Change Your Children/pupils Bad Handwriting – 4 Smart Guides (407 Views)

My Child Needs A Change Of Handwriting / Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) / Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Your Children/pupils Bad Handwriting – 4 Smart Guides by Ebiragirl(f): 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
Recently, I observed that lots of parents and teachers have been complaining about their children’s bad handwriting. It is the joy of every parent to see their children writing greatly even though you never had a nice handwriting, so also to the teachers teaching them in school.

A good handwriting from a child didn’t just make work easier for the teacher, it also makes the children find their books easier to read and feel special among their peers. As a teacher, it is your obligation to ensure that you impact greatly on a child not just academically but also with good moral behavior’s in order for them to fit in well in the society while growing up.

This days, some parents have ignorantly neglect their duties in terms of monitoring their children’s academic performances but instead expect the school teacher to take full control positively or negatively.

Most times, some parents say things like, aren’t we paying school fees? or why are we paying them if they can’t take full responsibility. This is bad if I am to to air an opinion. A teacher is a teacher and their major work is to impact knowledge and not to take the parents responsibility.

A child’s education didn’t just end in school alone, it also has something to do with where they are coming from. So if you are a teacher or a parent who fall under the category of struggling hard to change your pupils or children’s bad handwriting, then I got you covered with these few piece of mine.

Below are the 4 Brilliant Steps On How To Change Your Children/Pupils Bad Handwriting

Buy a handwriting notebook for the child

To change a child’s bad handwriting to a nice one even if it isn’t the best, he or she needs a handwriting notebook. The handwriting notebook is popularly called 2D exercise book. This 2D exercise book helps the children to develop their bad handwriting skills because it has lines in form of guidelines to follow while writing each letters in the book. This book will help to perfect their hands and enable them write easily on other notes.

The teacher or coach must know how to write

Like they say, a leader is expected to lead by example. So, if you are in the process or trying to help a child change from their bad handwriting and you as the teacher or coach don’t know how to write or have a great handwriting, the child might find it really difficult to cope. Before you pick the task of changing a child bad handwriting, ensure that you are good even if it isn’t 100% but at least 80% because whatever you portray is what a child will follow.

The use of gaps and space should be closely monitored

While teaching a child how to write, guide them to give gaps and space at the appropriate column. A written sentence without a gap or space makes the whole work null. The use of space makes it easier for someone to related well with what one is trying to convey in a sentence while the use of gaps makes the work looks neat and beautiful. These two things are very important in writing and it makes every child happy to see their teacher or their parents commend their efforts.

Access their books always and correct their errors

This is the teachers major activity, as a teacher who is at the aim of influencing your pupils/students positively, this is your best part to ensure that the child has a total change from their bad handwriting to a great one.

For you not to waste all the efforts you’ve put through developing a child, you need to always take a close look at the children’s notebooks, correct their errors, cancel their book if they provide you with an unpleasant handwriting and ask them to start again.

If you repeatedly do this, trust me the child will be forced to change their bad handwriting to a good one because they wouldn’t want to be scold by you anymore.

This part didn’t end with the teachers alone, you as the parent of the child also need contribution, communication and cooperation. How?

1. You need to always guide your children through their assignments and always ask them to bring their notes for assessment in order to see their improvement.

2. Always guide your child at home by communicating with them effectively and making them see good reasons why they need to do whatever their teacher instruct them to do in a good way. At some point, promise them gifts just to make them work harder.

3. If you as the parent of a child didn’t cooperate with teacher, he/she might not be able to achieve this process alone. I have seen many scenario’s where teachers are scold and reined insults just for trying to correct a particular child and sometimes lead to the termination of their job. If you really love your child dearly, you will cooperate with the teacher to help you build their future because a school is the second home of every child.

To back my claims, I didn’t just put this up for views and likes. I am a professional teacher and also a dedicated blogger. The upbringing of a child to have good moral behaviors and to stand out in exception academically among their peers is my number one priority. Thanks for reading.

Please like, share and drop your comments below.
Source: https://abujabuzz.com.ng/how-to-change-your-childrens-bad-handwriting/5166/

(1) (Reply)

Get Free 1100 Naira Now!!!! From New Chipper Cash Member Only / One Business That Gives Mad Money This Strike Period!! / Top 10 Tuition Free Universities In The World 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.