Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,516 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:52 PM

Let's Talk About Masturbation [Part 1] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Talk About Masturbation [Part 1] (394 Views)

The Truth You Should Know About Masturbation. / Let's Talk About Masturbation Part 2 / What Does The Bible Say About Masturbation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk About Masturbation [Part 1] by WatchtowerMedia: 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
Are you aware that as a Christian Masturbation is a choice for you?. As a Christian, you can't say you don't know how or why you are masturbating.
I was once into masturbation even as a Christian, I fasted and prayed to God asking Him to destroy it, that didn't work for me, it even became worst.
One day, I was listening to one of daddy Arome Osayi's messages and he asked people who were battling with masturbation to come out, I parked my car and raised my hands, and after that prayer, I felt so good and I felt delivered.
I was loving my new self and enjoying my relationship with God, then one day again, that urge came back and I was shocked at myself, "how come?" I asked myself. Then this saying came to my spirit
Martin Luther said, “You cannot keep birds from flying over your head but you can keep them from building a nest in your hair.” then Lord said to me "DISCIPLINE".
Immediately I heard the word discipline, I began to understand what the Lord was saying to me, then He shared this verse with me Romans 6:14 NLT
14 Sin is no longer your master, for you no longer live under the requirements of the law. Instead, you live under the freedom of God’s grace.
I said, "devil you are a liar, you have been deceiving me that I can't be free from this, but now I know I was already free, I love God enough to not hurt Him and the grace He has poured upon me". I left that place and took a walk, and that urge died.
The urge didn't stop oo, once in a while, it comes up and I resist it and it flees. After some time it begins to come after a month, 3 months and I kept on refusing to give in to its demand and it left me alone.
So whenever it comes, I don't give it attention. One of the Major keys to Breaking Masturbation is Discipline
Wait for the next post on Masturbation... Let's talk about Masturbation Part 2. Next...

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/prophetemmanuelokeke and https://web.facebook.com/watchtowerprayernetwork/

Re: Let's Talk About Masturbation [Part 1] by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
If you are intelligent enough, you will know that masturbation isn’t a sin.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Masturbation [Part 1] by Rexymania(m): 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
Please why is masturbation a sin?

WatchtowerMedia:
Are you aware that as a Christian Masturbation is a choice for you?. As a Christian, you can't say you don't know how or why you are masturbating.
I was once into masturbation even as a Christian, I fasted and prayed to God asking Him to destroy it, that didn't work for me, it even became worst.
One day, I was listening to one of daddy Arome Osayi's messages and he asked people who were battling with masturbation to come out, I parked my car and raised my hands, and after that prayer, I felt so good and I felt delivered.
I was loving my new self and enjoying my relationship with God, then one day again, that urge came back and I was shocked at myself, "how come?" I asked myself. Then this saying came to my spirit
Martin Luther said, “You cannot keep birds from flying over your head but you can keep them from building a nest in your hair.” then Lord said to me "DISCIPLINE".
Immediately I heard the word discipline, I began to understand what the Lord was saying to me, then He shared this verse with me Romans 6:14 NLT
14 Sin is no longer your master, for you no longer live under the requirements of the law. Instead, you live under the freedom of God’s grace.
I said, "devil you are a liar, you have been deceiving me that I can't be free from this, but now I know I was already free, I love God enough to not hurt Him and the grace He has poured upon me". I left that place and took a walk, and that urge died.
The urge didn't stop oo, once in a while, it comes up and I resist it and it flees. After some time it begins to come after a month, 3 months and I kept on refusing to give in to its demand and it left me alone.
So whenever it comes, I don't give it attention. One of the Major keys to Breaking Masturbation is Discipline
Wait for the next post on Masturbation... Let's talk about Masturbation Part 2. Next...

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/prophetemmanuelokeke and https://web.facebook.com/watchtowerprayernetwork/

Re: Let's Talk About Masturbation [Part 1] by WatchtowerMedia: 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
callme9mm:
If you are intelligent enough, you will know that masturbation isn’t a sin.

Argue with your keyboard sir. The truth is always bitter. Do have a nice evening sir! Thanks!
Re: Let's Talk About Masturbation [Part 1] by WatchtowerMedia: 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rexymania:
Please why is masturbation a sin?

We will get back to you sir. Or you can contact US using: https://www.facebook.com/watchtowerprayernetwork/
Re: Let's Talk About Masturbation [Part 1] by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
grin grin grin grin

You sef have a good evening .

WatchtowerMedia:

Argue with your keyboard sir. The truth is always bitter. Do have a nice evening sir! Thanks!

Re: Let's Talk About Masturbation [Part 1] by 22jumpstreet: 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
God gift to teenagers.....

If God did not want us to masturbate, he would not have made our palm smooth..

Who is with me?

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Masturbation [Part 1] by 22jumpstreet: 7:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
I know say OP former babe nah Lux and vaseline

(1) (Reply)

AM I BEING CENSORED? / Come And See / Sammie Okposo Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.