Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,040 members, 7,810,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Vaseline Gang!! Chioma Flaunts Her 'boob's As She Parties In Bahamas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vaseline Gang!! Chioma Flaunts Her 'boob's As She Parties In Bahamas (6363 Views)

Davido's Fiancée, Chioma Flaunts Her Engagement Ring (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends / Cossy Orjiakor Blocks Instagram User Who Advised Her To Stop Displaying Her Boob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vaseline Gang!! Chioma Flaunts Her 'boob's As She Parties In Bahamas by Afromedia910: 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: Vaseline Gang!! Chioma Flaunts Her 'boob's As She Parties In Bahamas by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
why the sensational headline?
How is that flaunting her bo::Bs?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vaseline Gang!! Chioma Flaunts Her 'boob's As She Parties In Bahamas by Afromedia910: 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
Re: Vaseline Gang!! Chioma Flaunts Her 'boob's As She Parties In Bahamas by vibre: 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
OBO money speaking
Re: Vaseline Gang!! Chioma Flaunts Her 'boob's As She Parties In Bahamas by Ivanspring(f): 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
Do guys masturbate over exposed boobs?

I'm curious...

5 Likes

Re: Vaseline Gang!! Chioma Flaunts Her 'boob's As She Parties In Bahamas by suffering: 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
Zzz.
Re: Vaseline Gang!! Chioma Flaunts Her 'boob's As She Parties In Bahamas by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
Oko David Adeleke nothing do you
Re: Vaseline Gang!! Chioma Flaunts Her 'boob's As She Parties In Bahamas by Nyascobar1414: 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
Ivanspring:
I'm curious...
Nah
Re: Vaseline Gang!! Chioma Flaunts Her 'boob's As She Parties In Bahamas by Nyascobar1414: 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
I like the women I'm seeing nowadays...
Re: Vaseline Gang!! Chioma Flaunts Her 'boob's As She Parties In Bahamas by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
I like the women I'm seeing nowadays...

Ashawo man
Re: Vaseline Gang!! Chioma Flaunts Her 'boob's As She Parties In Bahamas by Nyascobar1414: 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Ashawo man
Come suck my d!ck b!sh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vaseline Gang!! Chioma Flaunts Her 'boob's As She Parties In Bahamas by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Come suck my d!ck b!sh
Boya.

1 Like

Re: Vaseline Gang!! Chioma Flaunts Her 'boob's As She Parties In Bahamas by Nyascobar1414: 9:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
Comradewhy:
Boya.
come suck my d!k b!ish
Re: Vaseline Gang!! Chioma Flaunts Her 'boob's As She Parties In Bahamas by qekng40(f): 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
All this bloggers with yeye headlines so person go click... #rubbish

1 Like

Re: Vaseline Gang!! Chioma Flaunts Her 'boob's As She Parties In Bahamas by sharpwriter(m): 12:51am On Mar 09, 2022
Ivanspring:

I'm curious...
You yourself you look yummy kiss. wink

1 Like

Re: Vaseline Gang!! Chioma Flaunts Her 'boob's As She Parties In Bahamas by Stevenson1(m): 1:20am On Mar 09, 2022
Afromedia910:
See more pictures in the link below
https://www.gistcover.com.ng/2022/01/vaseline-gangchioma-flaunts-her-boobs.html?m=1

This is supposed to be an old picture na.
Anyways, sex starved maniacs over to you now. Do what you do best.

1 Like

Re: Vaseline Gang!! Chioma Flaunts Her 'boob's As She Parties In Bahamas by Rugaria: 1:24am On Mar 09, 2022
She will soon get belle and then start to quarrel with that her king Solomon of bf again..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vaseline Gang!! Chioma Flaunts Her 'boob's As She Parties In Bahamas by Nobody: 2:48am On Mar 09, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

come suck my d!k b!ish
Haha

Re: Vaseline Gang!! Chioma Flaunts Her 'boob's As She Parties In Bahamas by 9japride(m): 2:56am On Mar 09, 2022
The boobs is of no use to nairalanders, since it's meant for David and he's children only.
Re: Vaseline Gang!! Chioma Flaunts Her 'boob's As She Parties In Bahamas by Ishilove: 4:22am On Mar 09, 2022
Rugaria:
She will soon get belle and then start to quarrel with that her king Solomon of bf again..
Ezigbo King Solomon boyfriend cheesy

1 Like

Re: Vaseline Gang!! Chioma Flaunts Her 'boob's As She Parties In Bahamas by phemmyfour: 4:39am On Mar 09, 2022
Ivanspring:

I'm curious...
Of course they do. Exposed boobs is as sensual as the orifice

2 Likes

Re: Vaseline Gang!! Chioma Flaunts Her 'boob's As She Parties In Bahamas by phemmyfour: 4:40am On Mar 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
Oko David Adeleke nothing do you
?
Re: Vaseline Gang!! Chioma Flaunts Her 'boob's As She Parties In Bahamas by CSTRR: 5:44am On Mar 09, 2022
Motherhood induced thickness.

Not moved.
Re: Vaseline Gang!! Chioma Flaunts Her 'boob's As She Parties In Bahamas by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 09, 2022
Ivanspring:

I'm curious...
for what na? Fallen Olympus? Gaddamnit...
Re: Vaseline Gang!! Chioma Flaunts Her 'boob's As She Parties In Bahamas by Nonsoco80(m): 6:40am On Mar 09, 2022
Ivanspring:

I'm curious...
Not at all
Re: Vaseline Gang!! Chioma Flaunts Her 'boob's As She Parties In Bahamas by Nyascobar1414: 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
Comradewhy:
Haha
Come suk my d!k b!sh
Re: Vaseline Gang!! Chioma Flaunts Her 'boob's As She Parties In Bahamas by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ivanspring:

I'm curious...

Yes. Especially those that are worth it like urs

(1) (Reply)

Good Mom Gone Bad!! See Photos Of Afro Candy When She Was A Good Mom / Who Is More Handsome:peter Okoye Or Paul Okoye(pics) / Who Is This Girl Real Boyfriend ( Pics )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.