Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

A Voluntary Health Worker - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Voluntary Health Worker (377 Views)

A Voluntary Health Worker / Are You A Health Worker,or You Are Sick Wit Financial Challenges?get Health Loan / U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Voluntary Health Worker by PrinceMon101(m): 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
Good evening fellow nairalanders, I am an undergraduate medical student from the University Of Port Harcourt.

Due to the ongoing ASUU strike, I've decided to volunteer in any hospital as a worker rather than wasting my time at home doing nothing, at least, I'd gain more knowledge in course of volunteering for this

Are you looking for a volunteer in your hospital/clinic? Please check this out as I'll be readily available. I'll really appreciate if I can find any

PS: Location is Port Harcourt City only(within the Choba, Alakahia, Rumuosi axis precisely)
You can reach out to me on this contacts
WhatsApp:08089154619
Call: 08063263676

Thank you
Re: A Voluntary Health Worker by PrinceMon101(m): 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
Please can someone help me push this to FP..
Re: A Voluntary Health Worker by DrPlato: 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2022
The best thing is to go to any standard hospital and ask to see the doctor in charge, explain yourself and I'm sure you will get a placement. They may even give you a token when leaving. I did the same while in medical school.

1 Like

Re: A Voluntary Health Worker by PrinceMon101(m): 1:27pm On Mar 10, 2022
DrPlato:
The best thing is to go to any standard hospital and ask to see the doctor in charge, explain yourself and I'm sure you will get a placement. They may even give you a token when leaving. I did the same while in medical school.

Thank you
Already on that

(1) (Reply)

Are Dementia Patients Better At Home Or In A Care Home? / Can HHC Help With Blocked Intestine? / Bleeding Donors And Surrogate Mothers Needed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.