Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Pdp And The Seeming Love Of Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp And The Seeming Love Of Corruption (162 Views)

Edo 2024: Faces Of LP, PDP And APC Candidates / Why EFCC Could Not Prosecute Me Despite Allegations Of Corruption – Akpabio / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp And The Seeming Love Of Corruption by blackpanda: 8:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
2023 is around the corner and it appears all the candidates of pdp so far are person's facing one form of corruption case or the other, whether home or abroad.

Pdp is the best chance of wrestling apc. But the likes of saraki and atiku, I doubt they will make it.
Re: Pdp And The Seeming Love Of Corruption by Igboland: 9:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
Please include the criminal bastard Peter Peter Obi that was caught with over N250 million cash in Lagos so dead brain will stop including him as possible option.

blackpanda:
2023 is around the corner and it appears all the candidates of pdp so far are person's facing one form of corruption case or the other, whether home or abroad.

Pdp is the best chance of wrestling apc. But the likes of saraki and atiku, I doubt they will make it.
Re: Pdp And The Seeming Love Of Corruption by cyril10(m): 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
PDP this PDP that using the party to cover the huge mess and failure of the failed and disgusting APC. I will pick PDP over the satanic APC.
Re: Pdp And The Seeming Love Of Corruption by inoki247: 9:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
lol na PDP dey cry wen fuel rate low....

Na dem still dey cry now when the rate is over $100 per barrel undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

PMB And His New Clan / No Baboons: No Monkeys: Nigerians Are Homosapiens. / Edo’s Digital Response To Pandemic Era Gets Global Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.