Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) (44181 Views)

Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv / Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv / 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by dapoRead: 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
Bigchristo:
You fool, people who invaded Libya are thousands of miles away not even close to Africa continent yet they did it and succeeded, none of you loud mouth condemned the act, Russia invade Ukraine y’all got pained clear example that so many Nigerians are suffering from mental slavery to the western media propaganda

You are on point. They are just too brainwashed. Many of them just adding emotions without applying any sense. The dommy media they have been following will never report what has been happening in that city since 2014..

Mariupol is a city in the New Donetsk Republic. Russia recently recognized Donetsk and Lugansk as two separate nations. Mariupol has highly concentrated Ukrainian Azov Battalion forces and within two weeks since Russian began the operation. They are being encircled. Ukrainian have shelled other cities, villages from Mariupol position.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by RoyalDiadems: 10:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

I am sorry. I didn't even read the comment before now. But really, the US should encourage more diplomacy at this point. Humans are suffering. Zelensky should agree with the neutrality status russia wants and all these will stop in a heartbeat

Russia wants demilitarization of Ukraine. There's no country that would accept such a proposal. What's a country without its military?

1 Like

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by AbujaBlue: 10:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
The amount of warmongering Putin sychophants on here is very amusing.

1 Like

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by WhizdomXX(m): 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
POSmecrhant:

u don curse ur politicians finish ?
That is a typical Northerner I think, no mind am.

2 Likes

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by YeyeGbami: 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
I read a report two days ago narrating how Ukrainian troops were firing artilleries from residential areas. I was out then. I wanted to post it here on nairaland for fucktards to see. But somehow when I got home I didn't see the article again. Google must've screened it.
How will military personnel be shooting at enemy troops from residential areas and expect them not to return fire because they're in a residential area? I've seen videos of supposed Russian shelling of residential areas. It seems these Ukrainians are actually firing from civilian population with hope russia woodnt fire back. It's a pity but it's what losers do when they want to gather sympathizers from the world.
Zelensky remains the most clownish president the whole world has ever seen. The fool is in his bunker hoping throwing human shields at Russian advance would stop them. The fool doesn't realize he'll find himself exiled in some remote village in Africa in a months time, that is if putin doesn't get his bare hands on him before then. grin
Meanwhile, contrary to reports coming from western media's claiming zelensky is in the front lines, the clown is actually in some of his bunkers and only comes out once in a while to record himself saying he's in the streets or office and how he isn't afraid while constantly whinning about how the west aren't doing much to his expectation as if they even told him they would before he got on putins nerves grin it seems he actually believed NATO would stand to Russia.

While I pity Ukrainians, they should hold their pathetic president accountable for the deep shit they're in right now.

You’re right, what the Ukrainian army do is they setup on top of the buildings and target russian tanks and trucks from there.

Knowing that civilians are below them but they don’t seem to care. Next thing airstrike go land on the building.

1 Like

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Quaddafi29: 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
I pray that Russian soldiers capture Zelensky alive.

3 Likes

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by WhizdomXX(m): 10:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
AbujaBlue:
The amount of warmongering Putin sychophants on here is very amusing.

Okay pele Sir. We will tell you guys the Ugly truth that BBC and CNN will never tell you.
This war presents a moment for African Leaders to break the shackle that their neo-colonial masters are still holding over them. It's Now or Never

4 Likes

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by ken045501: 10:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
Curse be on your foolish soul
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Bluffly: 10:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
ken6488:
peaceful negotiation
What are the terms of peaceful negotiation. Did they tell you that Ukraine started the war. Must the terms favour Russia alone. Tell Russia to come with a reasonable terms of peaceful negotiation. Are tpi saying that a whole sovereign state should just go on her kneels and beg
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by ken6488(m): 10:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
Bluffly:

What are the terms of peaceful negotiation. Did they tell you that Ukraine started the war. Must the terms favour Russia alone. Tell Russia to come with a reasonable terms of peaceful negotiation. Are tpi saying that a whole sovereign state should just go on her kneels and beg
like you said Ukraine is a sovereign country, so dey should go a win Russia na
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
WhizdomXX:
Ukraine will return to the Motherland. NATO fanboys should go and read history. God I pray for all the Ukrainians in the midst of this senseless conflict. Keep them safe in Jesus Name. Amen.

You pray for them?

which god do you pray to?

1 Like

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by rollywise(m): 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
olarent:
Why condemning its opinion its may be wrong else where but on this is not wrong.Why should Ukrainian forces shoot from residential building, its just to use civilian as shield for enemy forces not shoot me while the rule is you protect your fmself first that was why Russian troop we shoot back to the area guy shoot us coming from.

What is Russia doing with guns and machines in another man's land in the first place

1 Like

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Appleyard(m): 10:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
Reflect7:

Ukrainians are throwing people that look like you out of trains and buses, including pregnant women with children.

Yet you are here playing happy slave to them and ''praying for Ukraine''.

Some of you Nigerians are an utter disgrace and embarrassment.

They are the reason why Bob Marley cried "Emancipate yourself from mental slavery".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Appleyard(m): 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
MNDY:

Saving the world is actually what the U.S aims at through her activities in the places it goes into. No matter the outcome in those places, the U.S is always in pursuit of maintaining global peace and fighting terrorism anywhere and everywhere as her foreign policy after the 9/11 attack. These pursuits do not benefit only the U.S but the world at large. Waging a full scale war on a sovereign country in this age and civilization that the whole world is preaching peace is totally uncalled for. Reason why countries, bodies and companies are condemning and disassociating themselves from Russia. Nigeria could have waged war against Cameroon for the Bakassi Peninsula but No. There are various recommended avenues to approach issues in order to avoid war in modern times so as to keep the world at peace.

You're living in delusion. The United States and it's satanic foreign policy is the greatest threat to world peace. Wake up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by WhizdomXX(m): 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
Techsupport:

You pray for them?

which god do you pray to?
Our father in heaven. I'm not in support of this war oo, But a Real President should be able to understand well the geopolitics of his location.

2 Likes

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by stagger: 11:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
OkCornel:

2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4;

1.Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters,
2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us
whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letterasserting that the day of the Lord has already come.
3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for THAT DAY WILL NOT COME UNTIL the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.
4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up IN GOD’S TEMPLE, proclaiming himself to be God.

Bear in mind there will be a temple of God where this man of lawlessness will proclaim himself to be God. Please where is this temple today? It doesn’t exist. It’s yet to be constructed!

Apostle Paul mentioned we should not be alarmed or unsettled. No one should deceive anyone about the coming of the Lord. It cannot happen until the lawless one is revealed and the temple (which is yet to be constructed) is desecrated and the abomination that causes desolation is set up inside the temple.

Also, Jesus made it clear that those who use wars, earthquakes and disasters as sign of the end times are liars;

Read Matthew 24 v 4-8;
4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you.
5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.
6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.
7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

Just imagine the false alarmists running amok on this platform busy claiming what Jesus said are “beginning of birth pains” to shout Jesus is coming soon. Stark displays of religiosity and thick ignorance.

Jesus clearly mentioned, these things are expected to happen AND YOU SHOULD NOT BE ALARMED. THAT IS NOT A SIGN OF THE END TO COME.

Study the scriptures and stop falling for these false alarmists. Haba!!!

See more here;
https://www.nairaland.com/7016514/why-second-coming-christ-not#110783108

Revelation 13 and 14 gives us the clear timeline. There is no rapture until the antichrist has been revealed and the tribulation started. Only then will the angel with the sickle be asked to reap the saints (Revelation 14 verse 15-16), resulting in the rapture.

However, people should be prepared and change their ways so they are meet for the Master's use.

2 Likes

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
Putin has bitten off more than he can chew.
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 11:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

World? Lmao another brainwashed nigger. By saying "world" do you mean EUROPE and the United States? Or you actually mean the whole world? I hope not as that would prove that you have little to no working brain cells left.
Putin will go to which jail? grin are you living in some sorta delusion? You must be which is why I advice you now to wake up to reality, for your own good, son grin
For the last part of the trash you quoted me to. I don't even know how to reply to such an incoherent BS written by a complete mōron like you. Move aside dawg

Yes, WORLD! All these Organizations sanctioning and banning Russia left and right, all countries belong to them, and there is only one of each in the entire world, from FIFA to EA to Judo to Olympics, etc.
Yes, Putin may end up in jail, just like other war criminals like Charles Taylor.
Of course you have no reply to the fact that it is THE UKRANIAN PEOPLE, not some 44 year old comedian cum neophite politician!

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by abbey621(m): 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Okay pele Sir. We will tell you guys the Ugly truth that BBC and CNN will never tell you.
This war presents a moment for African Leaders to break the shackle that their neo-colonial masters are still holding over them. It's Now or Never

The same African leaders that are yet to provide you with stable electricity, good roads and actually give a flip about human life? Those ones? grin grin grin. Whether it is the West, UN, Russia or China; African leaders won't still give a flip about your life.... LMAO! That my friend is the ugliest and realest of all truths!

2 Likes

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Our father in heaven. I'm not in support of this war oo, But a Real President should be able to understand well the geopolitics of his location.

I really want to know what exactly you think he should have done. please dont say understand the history or negotiate with putin. what should he agree to, what should he negotiate. feel free to be elaborate.... I have asked this question many times and it always ends in insult. please lets not do that
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by farouk2much(m): 11:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
Northernblood5:
Curse be on Russia and it's supporters
you are very stupid for saying this....... Where are you when the U.S invaded iran, seria, serbia, libia, and afghanistan...??

Where are you when Israelis are attacking Palestine...?
Useles man whe no get sence

6 Likes

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by HitRun(m): 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
I read a report two days ago narrating how Ukrainian troops were firing artilleries from residential areas. I was out then. I wanted to post it here on nairaland for fucktards to see. But somehow when I got home I didn't see the article again. Google must've screened it.
How will military personnel be shooting at enemy troops from residential areas and expect them not to return fire because they're in a residential area? I've seen videos of supposed Russian shelling of residential areas. It seems these Ukrainians are actually firing from civilian population with hope russia woodnt fire back. It's a pity but it's what losers do when they want to gather sympathizers from the world.
Zelensky remains the most clownish president the whole world has ever seen. The fool is in his bunker hoping throwing human shields at Russian advance would stop them. The fool doesn't realize he'll find himself exiled in some remote village in Africa in a months time, that is if putin doesn't get his bare hands on him before then. grin
Meanwhile, contrary to reports coming from western media's claiming zelensky is in the front lines, the clown is actually in some of his bunkers and only comes out once in a while to record himself saying he's in the streets or office and how he isn't afraid while constantly whinning about how the west aren't doing much to his expectation as if they even told him they would before he got on putins nerves grin it seems he actually believed NATO would stand to Russia.

While I pity Ukrainians, they should hold their pathetic president accountable for the deep shit they're in right now.

Cowards writing grammar behind an electronic device powered by cheap data in a hunger and poverty infested shithole country think they are analyst. Fools all day, everyday!
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by MUHAMUJoko: 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by MUHAMUJoko: 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
[quote author=MUHAMUJoko post=110869656][/quote]

All this wont change the fact thag prophet muha med or muhacow is a ped0.file
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Vicas2000: 11:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
Chinebem:
I've said it before and I will say it again, nobody profits from war. Look at innocent women and children suffering

Are the men not suffering too? Àbí na only women and children deserve pity?
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by greatness77: 11:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: Aljazeera News
Ukraine is winning, they have killed 10,000 Russian soldiers
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by WhizdomXX(m): 11:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
abbey621:

The same African leaders that are yet to provide you with stable electricity, good roads and actually give a flip about human life? Those ones? grin grin grin. Whether it is the West, UN, Russia or China; African leaders won't still give a flip about your life.... LMAO! That my friend is the ugliest and realest of all truths!
God help us all then.
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 11:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

You know nothing.
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by WhizdomXX(m): 11:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
Techsupport:

I really want to know what exactly you think he should have done. please dont say understand the history or negotiate with putin. what should he agree to, what should he negotiate. feel free to be elaborate.... I have asked this question many times and it always ends in insult. please lets not do that
Okay. First of to start this issue, Putin does not actually see this Zelensky as a President. To be truthful, he sees him as an imposed candidate by the West on Ukrainians. Putin needs a true Ukrainian President that will understand what he's saying but this guy has too much been so influenced by his savior, the West that he does not even send.
Read about the euromaidan protests and the orange revolution. If you do that we'll continue more tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by Reflect7: 11:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
abbey621:

Stop lumping all ''African leaders'' together. Every country in Africa is different. Some have stable power supply and good roads, while others are still working on it, since power and infrastructure are not an abracadabra magic issue, but require decades of investment, especially in developing countries with large populations.

Forum of ignoramuses drowning in inferiority complex.

Your 'superior' white leaders are busy leading you to nuclear cataclysm due to their greed for land, selfishness, and distrust of each other. They are the ones you should be worried about if you had a working head..
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by olamike02: 11:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
ken6488:
calm down sir this war should have been prevented

What a pity the innocent suffer most

No one is innocent on that, most Arab countries are like this now
What is wrong with IPOB boys. They just take delight in being opposing anything good. So those terrorist countries should have been left to be brooding those that will be torn in others lives. What am I missing in all this type of reasonings.
Re: Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) by farouk2much(m): 11:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
See pictures whe carry better tolk. But only nairaland's fools no go understand this picture

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hissene Habre Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / Thomas Thabane: Lesotho's 80-Year-Old PM To Step Down / China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.